In the Company of Killers - DISCUSSION discussion

Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)
This topic is about Killing Sarai
General > IN THE COMPANY OF KILLERS has been optioned for TV!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddy Remember when Jessica had something big to tell us but she couldn't share the news yet? Well she can now!

"In Company of Killers has been optioned for TV. No guarantee to become a show yet, but one stop closer." (Twitter)

Hopefully we'll get more details soon. In the meanwhile, who would you cast to be the Killers? Here's an iflist for In the Company of Killers: http://www.iflist.com/stories/killing...
You can support the series, add your casting picks, vote for your favorites, etc.

Imani (imani_) | 13 comments Maddy wrote: "Remember when Jessica had something big to tell us but she couldn't share the news yet? Well she can now!

"In Company of Killers has been optioned for TV. No guarantee to become a show yet, but o..."

This is amazing!!!

Lo Bookfrantic | 29 comments Maddy wrote: "Remember when Jessica had something big to tell us but she couldn't share the news yet? Well she can now!

"In Company of Killers has been optioned for TV. No guarantee to become a show yet, but o..."

This is the best news ever!! Wohoo ❤❤❤

Aline Alves (thebestofaly) | 6 comments I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! I am truly happy for Jessica, I think the story deserves so much attention and recognition, and I believe the TV show will only help with that. It's brilliant! Can't wait!
Now, when it comes to casting...I'm so thrilled I can't even wrap my mind around it hahaha I trust J. A. and the producers will do their absolute best to match our expectations.
Last thing: can you imagine if we got HBO to do it???? IT WOULD BE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! A DARK TV SERIES OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Anita (bibliophileanita) | 6 comments I'm so pumped!!!

Lo Bookfrantic | 29 comments I voted for my favorite yes I hope HBO can pick this up. Only ones I think could pull it off and do the series justice.

Imani (imani_) | 13 comments Loyda wrote: "I voted for my favorite yes I hope HBO can pick this up. Only ones I think could pull it off and do the series justice."

I agree, I think it should only be on HBO.

Esthela Gómez (alehtse) | 2 comments Yesss! I proposed the book on Iflist last year :) we need more supporters!

*Fingers crossed for HBO*

rei ♔ (thisgirlrei) | 1 comments I really hope and wish HBO will pick up In the Company of Killers since they do great dark themed shows and with HBO this wonderful series will be in great hands

Je-Na (ladiinay) | 6 comments been saying this since the beginning ! i'm so obsessed and attached to this series !! this series deserves more recognition then it is getting ! if this gets approved i can't wait to see how this turns out !!

Jennifer (featherlashes) Wow, this is very exciting news! Let's hope Hollywood follows through with the show. Redmerski has written great material to work with!

message 12: by Tia (new) - added it

Tia Yvette | 2 comments I am extremely excited. Jessica will finally get her Gillian Flynn moment. I love it :)

message 13: by VaShaunta (last edited Apr 11, 2016 02:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

VaShaunta (tae-tae) | 1 comments I am so happy about this but I am only fine with certain stations picking it up

- Showtime
- Stars
-HBO (Best one)
or push come to shove and to make it more accessible to everyone AMC or FXX either are really good a adaptation and unlike many stations they know how to make it look real and they have a good size budget for their shows like pay channels

and i am hoping that they don't choose mainstream actors and actresses for these role then need people that can fit both the mood and the style so few mainstream can play these parts and portray them as Redmerski does in her book ( lets not make this a Cassandra Clare Moments here after both a movie and a show with the wrong types of actors has ruined this amazing books chance to shine like it should) and please have writer who take their time to plan the episodes that even people who haven't read the books can enjoy that show.

message 14: by Jo (new)

Jo | 2 comments HBO would be the perfect station to pick this up! They wouldn't have to censer everything and we'd get a whole lot more of the story.