Percy Jackson's Greek Gods Percy Jackson's Greek Gods discussion

ewe

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rain ((A 1,000 yrs of nothing, it’s a heartbeat, I’ve never been ready.)) I think you should not read it until you are at least 13 it has well never mind I do not want to give you night mirrors and I guess it depends on what book you get because there are books with the same tittle but differnt stories.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2015 11:48AM) (new)

The book focuses on facts. It happened. Nothing can change that. But let's not let a five year old read this.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jayce wrote: "I think Rick Riordan made the mainly the gods less "gross". and i am kind of young and i didn't think it was "gross". Why, because mainly its a CHILDREN'S BOOK, I personally think that you can read..."

He is really is. Another reason why he is my fav

Rain ((A 1,000 yrs of nothing, it’s a heartbeat, I’ve never been ready.)) Kylee~Percabeth~Captain Swan~Romione~Fourtris~ wrote: "Jayce wrote: "I think Rick Riordan made the mainly the gods less "gross". and i am kind of young and i didn't think it was "gross". Why, because mainly its a CHILDREN'S BOOK, I personally think tha..."

Kylee~Percabeth~Captain Swan~Romione~Fourtris~ wrote: "Jayce wrote: "I t

yay but i still think that ther should be less s** in it

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But that's the main thing in the myths. He was writing to be informative, and I think he did a wonderful job writing it in a way that wasn't too inappropriate. That's what happened in the myths. You can't blame the author for that. If you don't like the way the myths were written, then don't read them because it's kinda hard to take it out on some guy who died a million years ago in Greece.