Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Perfect Mess (Hope Parish #1; A Perfect Secret, #1)
This topic is about A Perfect Mess
Serieses! > Series adjustment and addition

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments I need to adjust a series and add a new book to the series. The following books should all be listed in Hope Parish Novels and numbered accordingly. Also, A Perfect Holiday is the new book:

1 A Perfect Mess
2 A Perfect Mistake
3 A Perfect Dilemma
4 Finally Again
5 Beauty Shot
6 Mark Me
7 A Perfect Wedding
8 A Perfect Holiday

Thanks!

message 2: by Annika (new)

Annika | 568 comments Added and adjusted.

message 3: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments Thanks, but it's still not right. I need A Perfect Mess, A Perfect Mistake and A Perfect Dilemma changed to Hope Parish Novels 1, 2, and 3, Then Finally Again to number 4, Beauty 5, Mark Me 6, Wedding 7 and Holiday 8. Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

message 4: by Annika (new)

Annika | 568 comments They are I updated to that order already, but it can take some time before it "shows".

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Zoe, the series name in the book title should be the same as shown on the original cover, i.e. A Perfect Secret.

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Does A Perfect Secret still exist as a series, or has it changed to Hope Parish? If it has changed, we can delete the A Perfect Secret series. That title should stay on the editions that have that series on the cover though. The newer ones can have Hope Parish in the book title.

message 7: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments Yes, I have changed all of the A Perfect Secret Series books at all retailers to Hope Parish Novels. A Perfect Secret Series can be eliminated. Thanks!