Start by marking “A Perfect Dilemma (Hope Parish #3; A Perfect Secret, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Dilemma (Hope Parish #3; A Perfect Secret, #3)

A Perfect Dilemma

(Hope Parish #3)

The one secret she can't stand to keep is the one she can't afford to tell.

The perfect little rich girl, River Pearl Sutton has always done what her family expected of her. She’d become the perfect little beauty queen, the perfect child model and now her global success locks her into a life she never really chose.

Coming home for the summer to prepare for the Founder’s
Published September 22nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Dilemma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Dilemma

Start your review of A Perfect Dilemma (Hope Parish #3; A Perfect Secret, #3)
♥Rachel♥
Sep 27, 2013 rated it liked it
I’ve enjoyed the Perfect Secret Series by Zoe Dawson. Those gorgeous Outlaw Brothers and their angsty romances have captured my heart. I’ve been eager to get my hands on the last Outlaw Brother’s story, Braxton and River Pearl’s romance. They’ve had some interactions in the previous books that made me curious about what was going on with them. Definitely some magnetism and drama!

River Pearl Sutton is like the Princess of Suttontowne being a direct descendant of the town’s founder and daughter t
Kami Dodson-Perry
Apr 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
River wants Braxston Outlaw and has since she was in high school. Braxston wants River Pearl. Should be simple right, so wrong. Braxston tells himself she is off limits because she is the type of girl he will never want to let go and that means she would be subjected to his reputation. He will never let that happen to any woman. River makes attempts to get Braxston once he can no longer avoid her.

She is the rich beauty queen turned international model. Braxston is a self taught awesome cook with
Gail
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable read. Very hard book to put down. Braxton Outlaw one of the bad boys has always been infatuated with spoiled rich girl River Pearl. She comes back into town to help out her family with an event. She always thought Braxton didn't like her but she was wrong. They are very attracted to each other. Just when things are going great between them River Pearl stumbles across a secret that can ruin her family's reputation and also hers. Should she keep the past in the past or should she ...more
HMS
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book has to be the best yet. I have a book hangover that will last. Although the author claims this is the last in the series, please please please give Jake (River Pearl's brother) and Ethan (ex-Marine/bartender at Outlaws) books. Brax might be my favorite if all the Oulaws. ...more
Angie
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
An absolute stunning end to a phenomenal series.
Dawn-Ann
Mar 31, 2015 rated it liked it
I want more Outlaw's. I want to see where they're at 10 years down the road. I want more! ...more
Kathleen Williams
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sooo Good

Absolutely loved it Braxton and River Pearl's story I couldn't put it down it had everything from great characters, secrets from the past , murder, steamy sex all wrapped up into a great story!
Cherylann
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation of the Hope Parish Series
Beth Knight
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best one yet!

The love, the suspense, the heartache, but their story is so beautiful. Finally the truth is discovered, and everybody gets their happily ever after.
Sharon
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The society girl, the ill-tempered sarcastic pariah, a secret that will destroy a family and true love. A n ending that catches you off guard. This series just gets better and better.
RoloPoloBookBlog
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Source: ARC from author
My Rating: 5/5 stars
My Review:

With each of the A Perfect Secret series reads I have fallen a little more in love with the Outlaw boys and A Perfect Dilemma did nothing but increase my love of those beautiful boys. Braxton Outlaw may not have Boone’s swoon but he has a sexy all his own and for better or worse that sexy is reserved for River Pearl Sutton, the one girl in the world he has promised himself he can never have.

Of all the Outlaw boys, Brax is the most sensitive t
Chu
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

PURCHASE IT ►►► AMAZON

A Perfect Series had captured my attention the moment I started reading the first book, and I fell in love with every Outlaw triplet I came across with. This time, it is Brax turn! He’s stubborn, a little bit hotheaded and a great chef. He can cook mean meals that would make your mouth water in simply reading about it. Ever since he was already captivated by the perfect little rich girl, River Pearl Sutton. But he knew where he stand,
Kim
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I think I have enjoyed each Outlaw brothers story more than the last! Braxton is the quietly angry brother- after watching his momma suffer verbal and physical abuse at the hands of the townspeople after his daddy left simply because she married an Outlaw, he vowed he would never subject a woman to that mistreatment for being in a relationship or married to him.

This story had a bit of a Romeo and Juliet feel to it. River Pearl is the beauty queen and daughter of the town's founding fami
Julie
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sometimes the life we lead isn’t always the one we want. River Pearl Sutton knows how to wear many masks. As a beauty queen and model, River Pearl has always lived up to the expectations of her family. Acting, dressing, and becoming the person her family desired. Living a life that doesn’t fulfill her.

Upon returning to Hope Parish, River Pearl works on her part in the Founder’s Day celebration. With a speech to write, she finds herself face to face with Braxton Outlaw. Their family’s history wil
Kim
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

If you’re a fan of new adult books with strong women and swoony southern men, you should definitely be reading Zoe Dawson’s Perfect Secret series. If you’re not, you really don’t know what you’re missing.

A Perfect Dilemma told the story of the final Outlaw brother – Braxton – and it was a fantastic addition to the series. I can’t possibly pick a favorite Outlaw brother. They’re each special and amazing in their own way. I think Braxton was the
Veronica of V's Reads
River Pearl Sutton is a model daughter, and a model period. She's been all over the world in fashion shows and glam mags, but she longs to follow her dreams of art school and painting--not enter another pageant to please her mama. While researching a new angle on the history of her town--and I mean HER town--Suttontowne was founded by her great great grandaddy, Colonel Sutton. River Pearl learns of a secret between the Colonel and the shame of Suttontowne, Duel Outlaw.

150 years ago Duel was hang
Sue Stewart
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brax and River Pearl are the last couple in this "Perfect Secret" (or as I like to say - "Perfect Outlaw) series! Awesome conclusion to a Fantastic trilogy!

I just Loved these two! Brax - "Smoking Hot Heartbreaker." ----- "River Pearl was intrinsic, like the H in H2O."
River Pearl - "Sassy, strong, and very complex" Princess of Suttontowne

When River Pearl seeks Braxton's help with her speech for the Founder's Day Festival (the Sutton/Outlaw ancestor's History), the sparks will fly ("So we sniped,
Book Junky Girls
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Our last Outlaw brother isn't going down commitment lane without a fight. Braxton has only ever wanted one girl, but the princess of Suttenville is the one girl he can't have, his reputation is too bad and he won't see her become like other women who dared love an Outlaw.

River Pearl wants one man and no other has ever compaired, with one month before she goes back to New York she's determined to have him. Using the speech her father wants her to write as an excuse she goes after him harder than
Roxanne Kade
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After having read the entire A Perfect Secret Series in one fell swoop, I have to say that I have come to love this trio of Hellraisers and their beautiful women. Booker, Boone and Braxton each have a place in my heart, and for different reasons, but I will admit that Brax is probably my favorite Outlaw, so I was extremely excited that he got his own story and with River Pearl no less.

As with the rest of the books in this series, this one was filled with heartache, turmoil and plenty of sexual
Judy
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A Perfect Dilemma by Zoe Dawson
A Perfect Secret Series Book Three
Braxton Outlaw in one of three of Suttontowne’s most dangerously sexy men. The unholy trinity and owners of the Swoon, a smile that no woman of any age could resist. Only now his brothers have found their one and only loves. Brax refuses to give in to that weakness. The weakness he’s resisted all these years has a name and he avoids her like the plague.

River Pearl Sutton. Suttontowne’s little princess. The world sees her in magazin
Bette Stanek
Apr 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Again, 3.5 Huckleberry Stars. I liked it better than a 3 star read, but didn't feel it was quite a 4 star read. I do have to say that I absolutely love the trips and their interactions with one another. This is a quick and easy read, there's a little suspense to keep things interesting, and the characters are just that...characters.

A Perfect Dilemma is the story of the third of the Outlaw triplets, Braxton, and River Pearl Sutton, the town's golden girl. She has had absolutely everything good w
Anna Lankirka
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect, just perfect! Such a charming end of this book series, really swoon and droolworthy. But what happens next in this small full of drama city? Next please!!!
Ronda Bearden
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Gifted Copy

I have to say this one was the best book in this series!!! There were so many emotions and so much suspense put in the book that it was almost overload for me. You want to jump in this book and just shake the ever living hell out of Braxton. He is so hell bent on protecting the ones he loves that he can't see he how much it really hurting everyone. Oh my word, the outcome of the Outlaws legacy is just WOW!!! Ha Ha , no I'm not giving you any hints on that one. I could not for the life
Jon
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Good

it was a good series and I'm glad in the end it answered everything I just felt like I was reading the same exact story as the first two. I even knew at what percentage in the book was going to change which is around 60 to 70 then 80 percent through. you have the secrect then the girl hides it all though this time she was write not to.say anything boy saves girl ends up in hospital says I love you. still a good read I got bored because like I said the books are all the same the story dynamic
Jennifer Rux
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was the best book of the series. I love Brax and River. There was so much love me leave me that it made my heart ache, but that is what made it so amazing. I have to first say that I don't normally pick up and read a romance book. I haven't read that big famous one that is becoming a movie soon just on principal for the genre, but I am so grateful that another author recommended the first book in this series an I read it becuase I trust her opinion. The Outlaw brothers are such great, stron ...more
Book Drunk Blog
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Braxton. Swoon.
Those Outlaw boys sure know the way to a girl's heart. Much like the girls in Hope Parish I'm completely powerless to their grins, their bad boy exterior and their hearts of gold.
But, you put all of that together in the package of Braxton Outlaw and I'm a complete goner. He was by far my favorite. His story was so heartbreakingly delicious I couldn't put it down.
Not to mention River Pearl was kick-ass. She set her sights on Brax and didn't stop until she got what she wanted.
This
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is the third story in this super series. Each book is based on one of the Outlaw triplets. We get the added bonus in this series of reading about some wonderful females.

This is Braxtons story. I loved how it was the female character chasing the female this time.

I really enjoyed this book. This was a nice conclusion to the Outlaw boys stories. I'm so looking forward to reading more by this author.

I'll certainly be recommending these books to others.
Debbie
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Perfect Dilemma was the perfect story to end the A Perfect Secret series. Braxton Outlaw and River Pearl Sutton take us back to Hope Parish, Louisiana. The bayou was the perfect setting for this suspense and secret filled read.

I loved that Brax and River Pearl see beneath the surface and more in each other. The mystery solving, suspense and secrets kept me engaged in the story and needing to know what was going to happen
Stacey
Sep 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Love the trope and the character handling. This author has a way of putting a super creepy character who isn't really needed, who then tries to kill someone, thus pushing the resolution of the plot. Totally unneeded. And, by book 3, tiring.

I'm taking a break from this series after this.

(In the author's defense, I really like this universe. The characters are compelling. And I really want to see what happens to some of them. I just can't handle another attempted murder.)
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Oh, I was waiting to read about Brax! The last of the Outlaw trips! And WOW, way to tie up a trilogy... Full review to follow on my blog for the blog tour.

For more info and reviews please visit my Book Review Blog here - A Life Bound By Books

• Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1)
  • Closer to You (Haven, Montana, #1)
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana, #2)
  • Holding On (Haven, Montana, #3)
  • The Switch
  • Tate (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #6)
  • Levi (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #7)
  • Nixon's Promise (Gemini Group #1)
  • The Missing Sister
  • This Won't End Well
  • Messy, Wonderful Us
  • Letters from My Sister
  • The Minute I Saw You
  • Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • A Girl Named Anna
  • The List That Changed My Life
  • The Midwife's Confession
  • Rank (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #2)
Newsletter sign up: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Zoe Dawson, the author of 40+ books had always dreamed of becoming a full-time romance writer. Her other passions include traveling the world, owning a beach house (she believes she was a mermaid in another life), and seeing her books in movies. When she’s not writing, she’s painting or killing virtual MMORPG monsters in World of Warcraft

Hope Parish (6 books)
  • A Perfect Mess (Hope Parish #1; A Perfect Secret, #1)
  • A Perfect Mistake (Hope Parish #2; A Perfect Secret, #2)
  • Resisting Samantha (Hope Parish, #4; Resisting the Fall, #1)
  • Handling Skylar (Hope Parish, #5; Resisting the Fall #2)
  • Sheltering Lawson (Hope Parish #6; Resisting the Fall #3)