Wicked Lovely fangroup! discussion

Wicked Lovely > do you think they should make the seris into a film? and if so who do you thnk should be cast?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

okay i think they should nake it into a film and just for my sister they should defo cast Robert pattinson as Seth without the piercings though lol xox

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) NO! NOT ROBERT PATTINSON! Sorry but I hate him...

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luv rob but no way shud he b seth

message 4: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (last edited Jul 19, 2009 01:14PM) (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 56 comments Mod
Holly wrote: "okay i think they should nake it into a film and just for my sister they should defo cast Robert pattinson as Seth without the piercings though lol xox"

............ No offense, but I think people see him too much as Edward. In my mind, Seth looks like a cool guy with the long bangs and black t-shirt type guy. I don't think Rob would pull that off very well. At all. Sorry Holly!

But yeah they should make a movie, and I'm still trying to think up of a cast that's not too obvious or the actors are too old. Cause that happends sometimes and I hate that...

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) oh no I don't think he would be able to either.

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) BookGeek wrote: "Holly wrote: "okay i think they should nake it into a film and just for my sister they should defo cast Robert pattinson as Seth without the piercings though lol xox"

............ No offense, but ..."

agrees (and thats hard 4 me 2 say lol)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments holly sister thinks Rob Pattinson is the most beautiful man in the world and i no what u mean about that it should be an unknown actor but i think rob could pull of that artistic bad boy kinda romantic, mega sexy thing but i am biased

message 8: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Ehhhh.... It depends what kind of artistic bad boy kinda romantic sexy thing. Not Seth.

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i really dont think rob shud b in a film version(if they were 2 do 1) of the book

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

oksy so who do you ll think should play Seth? lol

message 11: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I think the book should be made into a movie, but I don't know who would be who though. It's kinda hard to decide...

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) I really prefer they not makes these books into a movie, but if they are going to, I hope they cast unknowns. I love Robert Pattinson as much as the next girl but he is and will always be Edward. Lets move on and find someone new and fabulous to crush on...

message 13: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Yeah. I agree. He should just be Edward. Honestly, I didn't want Pattinson to be Edward either, but too late. Anyway, that's completely off topic if we start talking about Edward.

How would anyone be able to decide who should play who?!

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) I could see this guy playing Seth...
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm68782848/...

message 15: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

That looks like what Seth looks like in my head...
I saw this actress that would look perfect for Ash. Let me find it real quick...

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) This is the Ash I see....
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm252441907...

message 17: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Oh. I thought I did. Never mind!

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Heather wrote: "I could see this guy playing Seth...
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm68782848/..."

isnt he a bit young tho. cant think of ne1 yet but wen i do ill let u no

message 19: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Heather wrote: "This is the Ash I see....
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm252441907..."

Emma would be good, I'd like a bit more curl to her hair though

Katie wrote: "Heather wrote: "I could see this guy playing Seth...
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm68782848/..."

isnt he a bit young tho. cant think of ne1 yet but wen i do ill let u no"

HE actually looks pretty good, maybe looks a bit too young but he's got the features and everything...

message 20: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) Seth is described as 19, that is young....

message 21: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Well, he looks a bit young to BE nineteen...

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) True enough I guess :)I can't really find anyone who fits the image in my head. I'm an artist, so I can draw what I see in my head, but I don't know if I person alive fits the bill....

message 23: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) ♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "Heather wrote: "This is the Ash I see....
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm252441907..."

Emma would be good, I'd like a bit more curl to her hair though

Katie wrote: "Heather wrote: "I could s..."

I totally agree!!! That guy is the perfect seth I think. By the time they would start shooting anything (which they probably won't) he would be a lil older anyways.

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Orlich Ahern (kittymeowxcore) I really liked this series, but I don't think it'd do well on screen. :( I'm a bit older than the crowd this book was aimed at, so I had to picture the characters a bit older in my head to get through it. I also tend to "see" the same people in my head when I read.
I saw a young Kristen Bell as Ash, and a younger Hayden Christenson as Keenan. For me, they fit. Now for Seth, I almost didn't have to picture him in my head. The author described him so well, it was hard to see anything other than her vision. If Adam Lambert weren't so ridiculous, he'd ALMOST make a good Seth.

message 25: by Leesa (new)

Leesa (lee_me) | 2 comments hmmm i liked emma roberts for Ash... i totally agree with the idea of using actors we have never seen or never really knew of before. i have to admit it would be awesome if they make the movie..id love to see how they do the second book, with Irial and his shadows!

message 26: by Ivo (new)

Ivo I lovee Irial....

message 27: by Ella (new)

Ella | 8 comments i dont want a movie..it totally ruins my mental image of the characters!

message 28: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) Here's some good news (for some). They really ARE coming out with a movie!! Go to www.wickedlovely.com/forum1/ . It's the official fandom website where you can freak out with others! You can even pick a court to belong to!! :D

message 29: by Ivo (new)

Ivo This Are the Actors That I Want For The WL Movie.

1 Emily Browning As Aislinn.
2 Willa Holland As Leslie.
3 Ethan Peck As Seth.
4 Alex Pettyfer As Keenan.
5 Gaspard Ulliel As Irial.
6 Kyle Schmid As Niall.

message 30: by Ella (new)

Ella | 8 comments Willa Holland, and Gaspard Ulliel would be okay,
but I just can't seem to get those other people as the characters.

message 31: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments Alex pettyfer and specially Gaspard ulliel but other wise i think not so much.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

What about Olivier Martinez as Gabriel?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LCVZWFAEodk...

message 33: by Jazmyn (last edited Apr 17, 2010 07:11AM) (new)

Jazmyn | 10 comments yea, he looks good!

My picks are:

Donia: Evanna Lynch Evanna (46).jpg Pictures, Images and Photos [image error]

Seth:I havn't found the perfect one for Seth yet, but maybe Alex Evans Alex Evans Pictures, Images and Photos

Keenan: Alex Pettyfer Alex - Alex Pettyfer 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
alex pettyfer Pictures, Images and Photos

Keenan-taylor kitsch Taylor Kitsch Pictures, Images and Photos

Ash:Kristin Kruek lana lang Pictures, Images and Photos
OR maybe Lucy Hale lucy hale Pictures, Images and Photos

Leslie: Keirstin Koppel keirstin koppel Pictures, Images and Photos

Irial: Henry Cavill (maybe) HENRY CAVILL =]]]] Pictures, Images and Photos

Or Kevin Zegers Kevin Zegers Pictures, Images and Photos

Niall-Tom Welling tom welling Pictures, Images and Photos

Or Chris Pine... [image error]

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Nephilim wrote: "NO! NOT ROBERT PATTINSON! Sorry but I hate him..."

Yes, haha, not him!

message 35: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments ♥Jacqueline♥ wrote: "Nephilim wrote: "NO! NOT ROBERT PATTINSON! Sorry but I hate him..."

Yes, haha, not him!"

if robert pattinson appeard in that movie or anywhere near it I would disown the books/ author---not that I'm related to her but I would still DISOWN!!!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

*Care* wrote: "♥Jacqueline♥ wrote: "Nephilim wrote: "NO! NOT ROBERT PATTINSON! Sorry but I hate him..."

Yes, haha, not him!"

if robert pattinson appeard in that movie or anywhere near it I would disown the..."

Yes! I hate his face...it annoys me xD

message 37: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments he annoys me pointly lolz like god what is wrong with him!!! he was cute in harry potter now its like ugh...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

*Care* wrote: "he annoys me pointly lolz like god what is wrong with him!!! he was cute in harry potter now its like ugh..."

:/ yeah, he does not make a good edward cullen..no offense, haha

message 39: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments he doesn't at all its the reason I started hating the book series because of edward and bella...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

*Care* wrote: "he doesn't at all its the reason I started hating the book series because of edward and bella..."

Meh, i always hoped Bella would end up with Jacob.... but NO, sadly. i despise the ending...
-eh, haha i'm going off topic once again-

message 41: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments haha nice lol and yea I sorta liked jake more then edward

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

*Care* wrote: "haha nice lol and yea I sorta liked jake more then edward"

Yay :)
I think about everybody does

message 43: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments well no offense to literrary edward but he's a jerk. So i love jake more

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

*Care* wrote: "well no offense to literrary edward but he's a jerk. So i love jake more"
That, and Bella is stupid to like edward..... :)

message 45: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments I know right she's like ooh vampire we can be together forever---hes so not the dangerous one hes the dreamy and amazing one yeesh sometimes I wanted to throw things when I read that crap like yeesh could it be more realistic

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

*Care* wrote: "I know right she's like ooh vampire we can be together forever---hes so not the dangerous one hes the dreamy and amazing one yeesh sometimes I wanted to throw things when I read that crap like yees..."

I hope they change the ending for the Eclipse movie!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to see Jared Leto in a movie version. Maybe as Irial or Niall.

message 48: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) alex evans as seth DEFINITELY. seth is meant to be sexy and alex evans is sexy. thumbs up for seth <3

message 49: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IArRIl...
can someone pleeeease tell me who the guy is in this video that the person wants to play seth pleeeease
i'll owe whoever tells me.

message 50: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 10 comments It's Nico Mirallegro, he is a british actor.

« previous 1