Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Once Upon A Time and Cassie #4

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Tada I have no clue what number we are on. I think one of them disappeared on us.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments I think it is four. Seeing as our last one was three.
I'll see if I can find our others. Yay!!

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Ok

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Yep there all still there? Here? Well you know.

message 5: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 04, 2015 06:37PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I'm not sure I know we combined 1 and 2. I have no clue what happened to 3.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments We just kind of forgot about it, so there's like only like 1-3 or something pages. But it's still up here. Sooo anyways.

message 7: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Yeah, do you want to discuss characters?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Sure. Would you mind if I post your idea in here so that I wont forget what it's about and all?

message 9: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 08, 2015 05:35PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Nope, I don't mind

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Girl A lives in a kingdom that is having an on going wars for her whole life. The most recent of such is the Dragons. The dragons by far are the most terrifying creatures in this kingdom. Guy A is a dragon. Of course are dragons can transform into humans. Girl A is out to prove that girls can do anything guys can do. She has her mind on killing a dragon. During this hunt things don't go as plan at all. In the end Guy A rescues Girl A. Guy A senses something about Girl A, but can't put his finger to it.

Guy B is Girl A's twin brother. He is always in trouble. He hates following rules. He is also is very protective over his sister. Well Guy B is dating a Girl B who happens to be a Rebel who lures Guy B into this. Guy B doesn't mind because he knows his parents are wrong and corrupt about everything.

Basically this whole group of people go on a journey together eventually to bring peace to all the kingdoms. Along the way Girl A and Guy A fall for each other but it takes time. Guy B doesn't like Guy A. Guy A would do anything to get Girl A. Even if that includes flirting with Girl B or other girls along the way. Everything will be end up being tested in the end. Will they succeed?

Guy B and Girl A are brother and sister. And I really want to play those two characters because I have ideas for them. I'm thinking about righting this as a book, but really want to roleplay it too.))

An idea created by: Cheyenne

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments So any questions? I haven't really roleplayed this because people tend to leave and never come back.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Nope none so far... but I'll let you know if any come up.

message 14: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Okay, I'm going to hop in the shower so I will repsond to the other one after that.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay so what are we doing with this one? You wanna start or you want me to? Or..

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Oh my gosh I didn't know you replied. I can start this one and while your answering the other one. That way you wouldn't have to worry about more than one post.

message 18: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Aaliyah looked around for her mom again. It was the same nightmare she had for awhile a long while actually ever since her mom died. It wasn't like she was afraid of much things, but this dream left her scared. Only a young girl both her and her brother were close to their mother. Their father wasn't much of a good father because rumors floated around that they weren't his children. Not too many years after that he remarried and that was when things took a turn for the worse.

Their new step-mother had strict new rules that separated her and her brother for most things. She never saw him much. As a young girl to now Aaliyah had to do what girls do. Sit and let the man tell her what she can or can't do. Her father made strict laws that prevent women doing a lot things. He made sure that women were an item of interest not a person. This didn't set well with her in made her upset on so many levels it was crazy. She was out to prove her father wrong.

Waking up in the morning with her face having sweat all over her forehead. Trying to get her breath. Breathing in and out slowly. Once she got her breath she stepped out of the bed. Today she was going on hunt to prove her father wrong. She knew he brother would be furious with her. He always looked out for her no matter what. She couldn't take it anymore she was so close to turning 18 that her days were numbered before an arrange marriage happening.

Dressing in clothes that made her look like a hunter instead of a girl. Braiding her long blonde hair in the a fish tail braid. Putting a green hooded jacked over her hair. She was ready. The key to all of this was to wake up early before no other person was awake. Slowly going to weapon room taking a sword and putting in her a holster that went across her waist. Aaliyah darted to the stables.

Taking a horse was risky but she didn't walk a long ways to the woods. Putting the nessarcy tackle on the horse she mounted and rode off before sunrise heading towards the woods. Her hand trembled some she couldn't actually believed that she was doing this. Slowing down where there was a rumor dragon that lived here. She demounted the horse and tied it too a tree. Looking around for any signs.

Jayden tossed and turned in his bed all night worried about the events of the meeting he had with his dad. He had to learn the tricks of the business. He could protect his sister. That was his hopes, but she was always getting in trouble for wanting to have freedom over things. He did the best he could.

As night turned into day he saw the sunlight hit his window making it glare. Stretching some. His chambered maid would be in here soon to get him ready and bring him breakfast. Knowing that his dad hired a lot of new chamber maids. Well he wasn't allowed to call him dad or father. King Jensen was the only thing he was allowed to call him.

Jayden was even lucky to be consider part of the royal family since those rumors of his mother having an affair with someone. King Jensen wasn't the nicest of the kings. He wasn't nice at all expect to his precious new wife and baby boy John. The King was getting to his old age and people didn't live long and right now Jayden or Jay was the only one old enough to take the thrown expect his sister, but she would be having a wedding soon to some person neither of them knew.

That made him worried a lot actually. He loved his sister deeply. She was his only family and they were twins. He protected her as much as he could, but he could only do so much. Aaliyah had to put some effort into it as well. If she could just listen and not jump right in. Things would be fine they would get out of it.

Starting to tap his foot. His chamber maid was late letting him believe she was new and didn't know what was doing. His father would yell he would want him to yell at her. He didn't want the reputation like his father. He wanted to be know as someone different. When he was King he would make a difference.

Right now he had to play the part of someone who cared for his father and agreed on everything he did. If he didn't who knew what would happen to his sister or other people of the kingdom. For all he knew it could lead to another rebel attack which wouldn't be good. The last one he lost his mom who knows who he could lose this time.

((I didn't know if you want Girl B to be the chamber maid with him or if he was already dating her. I kinda set that up for you to decide))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((I can do Girl B. I'm going to wait a while to answer this one only because I want to come up with something awesome to post seeing as you did all that. And I don't want it to be short and lame and stuff.))

message 20: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((Okay its fine :). ))

message 22: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((No problem))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Alexander had been in hiding for years, ever sense he had heard of the new laws being passed in the kingdom he had tried his best to stay out of the way of trouble. Because years ago some of the dragons had raised up against the King and had manged to kill many people in the Kingdom along with the Queen.

It had been one of the few celebrations for the dragons that had raised up against them. But he had not been one of them even though it didn't matter if he had been part of the upraising or not. He was a dragon and for the King and his new wife that was enough to want all dragons dead. And after hiding out in the caves for a few years and only going out when need be he had decided that it was safe enough to go out and join the real world again.

Alexander had chosen to stick to the forest and not go to town to make his new life. Even though he could pull it off sense in general he looked like a normal everyday person. But in reality he was a dragon. Sure he knew about the whispers about a dragon living in the forest, and only he knew that it was true. But he was still careful about avoiding people just in case they happened to find out and came after him.

Getting up so that he could start moving again, after last night, he wanted to get moving again as soon as possible and hopefully get out of the kingdom soon too.So that he could make a new home somewhere else were he wouldn't have to worry about moving away every other day in fear of getting killed for what he was.

Lia had been running late this morning, with everything. Even though she had gotten up long before sunrise in order to get the Prince's breakfast ready, along with start on her daily chores. But it didn't seem to matter now.

Seeing as she should of brought the Prince's breakfast long before now, but hadn't had the chance. Running back to the kitchen and snatching up the tray on which was the breakfast and hurrying up the back stairs to the hall that would take her to the door.

Already knowing she'd be yelled at for being late even though it was only a few minutes and not an hour. Coming to a stop in front of the door that lead inside his room and knocking on the door. Steeping back a bit and waiting for him to call her inside. Hoping that he wouldn't have much for her to do in there this morning due to things that she needed to get done.

message 24: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((I will get to this soon, I'm busy with school work and don't want to do a really short post for this.))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Okay. Just get to it whenever you can, seeing as it took me like soooo long to answer it. So I get it(: ))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((I actually forgot about this one!! You wanna start it back up or no?))

message 27: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((I would love to start it back up I forgot about it too ))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Sounds good to me, I'm kind of not involved in any really active ones so it would be grate to start this one back up.))

message 29: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((Okay do you want me to respond to your last post or just come up with something new?))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((We could keep going with this one as it is if you don't have a problem with it. Seeing as there's only 2 posts.))

message 31: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((Okay I will work on a response right now ))

message 33: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Aaliyah didn't see any signs of life let alone a dragon in these woods, but the dragon would be hiding. She untied the horse from the tree, and decided to walk further into the woods with the majestic white beast. Holding a firm grip on the horse. Who knows what her father would do if Aaliyah lost one his horses. Returning without a dragon was not an option.

After about forty minutes of walking in the woods she came to a beautiful meadow. "We can rest." she whispered to the horse. The meadow appeared limitless in Aaliyah's eyes. Vibrant, delicate flowers encompassed the vast land. The only humanly sounds heard were the trickling of the stream and the occasional chirping of a bird. The stream displayed the reflection of the bright blue sky with scattered white balls of cotton. A fiery-ball of light highlighted the enticing pastoral beauty. No one could capture the beauty of this setting not even her father's painters, who painted brilliant emotional pieces everyday. This meadow instilled a since of magic that only her mother's bed time stories could ever bring her.

As she walked the horse to the stream to get some water Aaliyah realized how quiet and peaceful it truly was in the wilderness. In the palace there was always some commotion going on. More often one would not receive any quiet. Soon she heard horses entering the meadow and people demounting the horses. The rubbing of heavy metal sent shivers down her spine. They were her father's knights. If they discovered her true identity she would be in trouble.

As the knights got closer to her. One of them asked, "Do you have any information about the dragon in these woods? By law the dragon must be hunted and killed. Any information withheld could result in imprisonment." Aaliyah found her hands tightly gripping her mother's sword. She stood still knowing if they saw her face she would be caught. Before she could answer she heard the other knight pointing out the horse belonged to the King. "Excuse me we are going to have to ask you how you came to possess that horse. Horse thievery is punishable by death." With the refusal to answer the other knight charged her ready to force answers out of her.

With a quick swift movement she dodged the knight. The knight tripped and fell into the stream, which frightened her horse to run off into the distance. Aaliyah's eyes widened she was trapped. She didn't have any magic to her knowledge. Her skills with sword fighting was above average, but she doubt they would surpass any of father's knights. She doubt anyone else was in the woods to rescue her. Aaliyah was toast.

Jayden heard his chambermaid at the door. "Come in. You're late, which is unacceptable. One more time and I will fire you." He said sternly. "Sit breakfast on my bed." He ordered as he walked to the window. Knights and other people were running around frantically, which was strange. "Maid tell me what is going on out there." He had no idea that his sister was missing. He mentally made a point to apologize to this maid for the way he was acting. It was horrible to yell and treat any one sub par. Even if he was from a higher social class.

((Oh my I went overboard. Your response doesn't have to be this long. I just wanted to some exposition leading up to her getting rescued by Alexander. I couldn't think of anything else for Jayden, which his point view is so short)).

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Oh my,... that was very long.. but very good. Okay.))

Alexander had been walking in the woods doing his morning rounds. Something her liked to do, each morning so to be safe. Although this morning, he had felt a shift in the wind as if something was coming. However, he hadn't expected it to be a horse running by him on the trail at almost break neck speed and neighing it's displeasure, nor it to be a crilce of the kings guards surrounding someone he did not know. Taking a moment to consider rather he should turn and risk being captured or go and steep in without any real defense. Seeing as he didn't have any real weapons for that matter, and what he did have was in the pack he'd left hidden, for when he returned to gather his things and head out.
Figuring it was probably for the best if he went without turning. Remembering he had brought a short sword with him. Gripping it ready to pull it should he need it. Walking out to face the threat. "Something going on here?" He asked loud enough to be heard where they where. Crossing over as he did.

Lia, scurried over to set the tray with his breakfast on his bed. She'd over heard on her way here the Princess was missing. She hated being yelled at but she also didn't want to get the yelling or worse that he would no doubt give her once she told him. Seeing as almost everyone knew how protective he was of his sister. Only pausing long enough to consider words in the hopes of softening the blow of it. "I'm very sorry, sir.. it wont happen again. I- I've heard that, your - I mean the princess is missing. The King has been alerted and have sent guards out to look for her."

message 35: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "A horse thief is resisting arrest," the guard murmured. Trying to conclude if this guy was a foe of the King. "Leave now as we execute the foe." While the other knight was talking the one in the river was climbing out of the river waiting to surprise attack her.

Aaliyah unsheathed her sword. Not making eye contact with the new voice. The knights seemed ready to shed blood. She swiftly move out of the way landing on some unstable land by the river. She was now facing the direction of both knights. Before Aaliyah could recalculate her moves one of the knights charged her and stabbed her. Her eyes widened in pure shock. As her body fell backwards into the stream.

The knight swore under his breath when he realized what he had done. He stabbed the Princess. "Let's get going now." The other knight nodded confused, but followed orders. The knights were gone in a matter of moments.

Jayden's face lost any color. "What do you mean my sister is missing?" he hissed under his breath. Jayden was furiously protective of his sister. How could he not noticed any of the signs? What was she trying to prove? "And why hasn't anyone decided to tell me?" He knew the answer before the question left his mouth. There is no way his father would let him out of the palace yards now. Especially if his sister ran away or worse. "Thank you for telling me. I apologize for having you come all this way with my food, but I am no longer hungry. Take it away this instance and tell no one to disturb me." Jayden felt the pang of losing his mother all over again. He couldn't lose his sister.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Alexander, shoved his short sword back where it was on his person, running over to where the person lay in the river. Pulling her out and then only realizing who she was. The Princess. Which meant she was the daughter of the man that wanted all of his kind dead. But he also wouldn't hurt her seeing as he needed to save her if nothing more. Lifting her up and heading back the way he came pressing his shirt against the wound in her to stop the bleeding.

Sure that the knights wouldn't be returning to confess to what they'd done by the way they'd ran off. Making it back to his little hide away in record time stopping as much of the blood loose as he could then went about cleaning it and putting some healing herbs on it to better help before wrapping it. It would close by it's self. It wasn't deep but it was enough to cause some damage. But the herbs would make sure it didn't scar and if it did it would only a little bit.

"I've only heard people speaking of the matter, on my way here. But from what I've gathered it was rather early, that it happened, and there was no force of entry or otherwise. I---- your welcome. Yes sir." She said moving to take the tray once more so that she could take it back and inform everyone not to distrib him. Turning back, once before she reached the door. "I truly am sorry sir.." Heading out a moment later.

message 37: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 27, 2018 05:54PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments An hour later Aaliyah opened her eyes wincing at the pain in her stomach. Her body wasn't reacted being stabbed in the stomach, which was causing her body to go into shock. It was a completely normal response, but the last time she felt this response was when her mother died. Aaliyah could recall seeing her mother getting stabbed, which caused her to panic even more. "I-i-m c-o-o-ld," she managed to whisper to the person who rescued her. By now the whole palace would know she is missing including her brother. She manged to sit up as she shivered violently.

Jayden didn't respond. He felt powerless. All those fictitious stories of the fairy prince and princess were wrong. There was no happy endings in real life. "Layla why did you have to leave? I promised you I would make things better." It was all his father's fault. He used to hate the rebels for rising up, but now he finally understood why they did what they did. He blamed them for their mother's death. According to his father a rebel killed his mother, and Aaliyah never seemed to dispute this fact.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Alexander had done all he could to stitch the bleeding and keep her warm while she recovered. Although sadly he couldn't do anything for the shock she was sure to go into when she woke. Moving a bit closer when she whispered something. I Mcold?? What in the world? He'd heard of plenty strange things in his time and even strange names of places and sometimes people... but this one he just couldn't figure out for the life of him. Bringing his ear a little closer to where her mouth was in case she tired to speak again. "It's okay, the bleeding has stopped, and your healing... you need to save your straight." He told her sitting down when she sat up a little bit.

Lia left with the tray in hand having not expected a response of any kind from her words. But she was sorry for him, regardless of who his father was and how he behaved. They had already lost so much, she could only imagine how the loss of his sister would be on him if they didn't find her, or worse. Taking the tray back to the kitchen to be saved for another or for it to be dumped later on. Heading out to start on her duties of the day.

((So, how are we going to get them to go to look for her?))

message 39: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "No, I need to get a move on, and I am sure you want to get a move on too," Aaliyah said stubbornly. If she went back home empty handed who knows what her father would do to her. When she attempted to stand up she fell to her knees. Swearing under her breath. "Fine, I'll save my strength," determination leaving her voice. Aaliyah scanned the new environment quickly. "Thank you for saving me. My name is Layla." There was no doubt the stranger knew her true identity. The possibility of him not knowing was small, but it was not worth the risk to say her real name.

The little nook reminded Aaliyah of the stories about the faeries her mother use to tell. The stories on faeries were one of the few things Aaliyah possessed of her mother. Her mother's family was a mystery to both her and Jayden. According to lore Faeries use to live everywhere, but no one seen any Fairy in years. Maybe at one point in time this little nook was the home to Fairy. "Why are you living so far from civilization? No wonder there are dragon rumors floating around. People see a strange man living in the woods and think dragon. It must be the paranoia from the rebel attack."

Back at the palace. The two knights went to confess what they done to the king. "We killed the princess on accident." Both waited for the king to scream. No the king did not scream.

He grinned devilishly as he said, "Perfect. The princess knew too much about her mother's death. We couldn't have her tell the whole world that I killed her mother. Her fairy blooded mother who produced two powerless off spring." The king stood up and twirled his sword around. "Now you two know too much," he whispered lowly as he stabbed both of them. "Guards take these two knights away now an issue the statement the dragon killed the Princess."

The guards quickly entered the throne room to take the bodies away; and started to make preparations for the announcement on the Princess.

A guard eventually came to tell Jayden the news. His eyes widened. "Find the my chambermaid at once." He will have the blood of the dragon on his hands before night fall.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Alexander knew of her real identity, seeing as he knew who the royal family was before he left to seek safety else where. Relaxing once she had settled back in to recover. Getting up to get the tea he'd fixed, it wasn't really called for but at least it was safe enough to do so, seeing as sometimes it wasn't even safe enough to light a fire. Bringing two cups back over as he took his spot again. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Alexander, Alex for short if you'd like." Giving a little chuckle, little did she know she was talking to said dragon. "It got too, crowded where I was before, and after...... well after what happened I decided it best to move away, but I'm always moving around. Kind of became a no mad in the last couple of years to be honest. How about you? A fair maiden wondering the woods alone, --- can be a dangerous place." Seeing as he was wondering why she would be wondering around in the woods- these woods really- alone without anyone to protect her.

Lia had been assisting with the laundry before hanging it and heading back inside. However, got pulled aside by one of the guards to tell her that, she was needed by Jayden as soon as possible. Going and heading to his room where she supposed him to be. Getting there shortly after, and knocking before walking in.

message 41: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Aaliyah was suspicious of Alexander. Aaliyah raised her brow, "I a fair maiden? If I was a fair maiden then I would not sound like a sailor." Her voice went quiet for a second unsure on how much information she wanted to get to Alexander. "I am in the woods to prove myself to the king." If she brought back the dragon her father would have to trust her. Aaliyah wasn't going to squeal about her mother's death. "Unfortunately, getting stabbed was not part of my scheme of proving myself."

"Prepare us a bag for two days of food and clothes. We are going dragon hunting." Jayden walked out of his room to talk to his father. Knocking on the door to his father's throne room. "Your majesty. I am going to dragon hunting. I will be bringing my chambermaid. I will have revenge." Without any objections Jayden walked out of the throne room.

The king smiled. "Xavier I want you to follow the Prince and the chambermaid. Kill them both when they get far enough into the woods." Little did the King know their mother bound their magic. She knew how wicked of a man the king was. She knew he would turn her children into weapons.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments His goal had not been to offend her, not in the least. "I'm quit sorry if I offended you, I can safely assure you that was not my intent. I simply found it... strange, if you will, to see you out in the woods alone, considering the rumors. Oh? May I ask why that is?" He asked although he had a feeling he already knew. He hoped he was wrong though. "No I don't suppose it was... how are you feeling though?"

Lia had to stop the spew of questions that popped into her head when he had said 'we're going dragon hunting'. As in they. Not him. While she had some training thanks to her father it was mostly self defense. Nothing that would help when it came to dragons. Or fighting them. Or even hunting them. Snapping her mouth shut as he left the room. Starting to gather things for the trip non the less. She'd be sure to ask him when he returned why he was taking her instead of gathering a band of guards to go with him.

message 43: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 28, 2018 05:10PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "No you did not offend me. I just found it funny and strange." Aaliyah was attempting her very best to reassure him he did not offend her. "I am sure you already know who I am. I know some sensitive information that could potentially ruin the kingdom if I were to say something." Aaliyah fiddled around with her hands. She had a feeling that Alexander knew why she was out in the middle of the woods. "I am doing feeling alright. Hopefully, I will be able to leave by nightfall. I really need to be on my way."

Jayden returned to his room. He was rushing into this situation with no plan, which was stupid, but he had to get revenge. The dragon must die. He killed his sister. "The dragon killed my sister. I will have the pleasure of holding its lifeless head in my hands." Jayden's eyes widened he sounded just like his father, which terrified him. He was nothing like his father.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Alexander nodded glad that he didn't offend her. Plus extremely glad that she might be well enough to leave by nightfall. Smiling, slightly when she found it funny even strange. "I do, but don't worry your secrets safe should we run into anymore trouble. Maybe, we could travel together then? I was actually planning to move again," He confessed. it would be the safest.

Lia wasn't willing to speak out and say anything against the king, or that he sounded like him. Although she did wonder. Finishing up with the packing then turned to ask. "Sir... I do have to ask. Why are you bringing me with you instead of gathering guards to help you?"

message 45: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments (( I will respond tomorrow)).

message 46: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Aaliyah pondered what he was saying for a moment. Why would he want a girl he just met to travel with him? In normal circumstances it would be safe for herself to travel with someone, but not this circumstance. Unless if Aaliyah traveling with Alexander benefited him as well. She recalled him saying he was a nomad, but something wasn't adding up. The only way this would make sense to her is if he was the dragon, and as far as Aaliyah knew dragons could not change their appearance. Her eyes turned into the size of the moon at the possibility of Alexander being a dragon. "I could not possibly take you up on that offer. As soon as I find what I am looking for I will be on my way."

Jayden stopped dead in his tracks. "One because the King would allow me to take someone who has no worth to him." He had other reasons too. He was in correspondence with the rebels. The rebels wrote to Jayden explaining they would give him a contact. Lia would be the perfect for the job, but Jayden did not want to jump to any conclusions. It would be too risky to say anything about the rebels to someone. Unless he knew for sure.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Well he had tried and that was all he could do, seeing as he wasn't going to force her to come with him and he wasn't going to tag along either with her if she didn't want the company. He would tell her his secret but if she was after the dragon.... well then ultimately she was after him. But he did have to wonder, and wonder he did. Giving a slight nod as he sipped his tea. "Fair enough. So, I don't believe I've asked, but if you don't mind me asking... what is it you are looking for?"

Lia had on occasion taken up the rebels on certain matters. However she hadn't gone and joined them with this latest curs aide they were on. Although she also wouldn't be admitting any of that to anyone, least they run and tell the King and they found her guilty. Then it would lead to some head chopping. Her head. Or a hanging. Neither of which she wanted to go through. Giving a sift little nod of her head. "Very well then... I will go down and get the food for the trip and be back shortly then we may leave." She told him heading for the door. She'd grab the only other clothes she had on the way, it wouldn't take long to do that and neither would getting the food. So they'd be on their way soon.

message 48: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 29, 2018 02:50PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Aaliyah eyed her sword across the room. There was no way she would be able to retrieve gracefully because of her injury. "I am pretty sure I told you. . ." her voice was cut off by people in the village starting to raid the forest seeking out the dragon. "Why do they think the dragon killed me? Why do they think I am dead?" Aaliyah quickly connected the dots. "We need to get out of here now." She jumped to her feet wincing at the pain, which spread across her whole stomach. "I was hunting you. You're the infamous dragon. If I brought you back my life could be different, but that raid out there has proven me otherwise." Aaliyah was extremely frustrated with everything.

"Meet me at the stables. Remember time is of the essence." Jayden quickly grabbed his sword and ran to the stables. His only family left was dead. The dragon would pay for what it did. Jayden was being consumed by anger and hatred, Both are a dangerous combination when it comes to life.

The king was keeping a close eye on Jayden. His anger was incredible. He could work with that. Maybe his own son would be useful after all. "Xavier don't kill Jayden. Tell the mage to put into place operation P." Jayden was going to become his pawn in destroying the rebels and conquering all magical creatures.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Alexander needed no further prompting when it came time to go, and go quickly... well he was the expert. Rushing around and packing up what he would need the most and tossing it all in his tote, before tossing her, her sword to catch. "Time to go.... wrap it around your waist, and I'll carry you. We'll be too slow if you walk or try and run.." He explained tossing his pack onto his back before starting back over to scoop her up. "All other details, and questions you may have about this can wait until later." He assured her seeing that she had figured out his secret and that she had figured out why they thought that the dragon had killed her.

Lia had quickly packed up the rest of their things. Before rushing out to the stables and meeting him there, seeing that he already had a horse for himself. Seeing that he'd actually bothered getting one for her as well. Hopping up into to saddle, without any help. "Set." She informed him briefly waiting for him to take the lead.

message 50: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Aaliyah caught her sword and wrap it around tightly. She was always excellent at deducing information that lived her environment. Her muscles relaxed against his body. Aaliyah started to swear under her breath. She was helpless in this situation. "I feel like we should go to the heart of the forest if it exists. Mother always told us it was magical protective zone. Though no human has ever found, but your a dragon." It was her attempt to be helpful.

Jayden mounted his horse and started to ride off to the forest. It didn't take long for multiple villagers to come into sight. He swore. It would be impossible for him to get through the crowds of people hunting down the dragon. Unless if they went through the heart of the forest. "Lia do possess any knowledge of the heart of the forest. Mother use to tell sister and I stories. I am guessing these stories have some factorial proof to them,"

« previous 1 3 4