What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. girl in college looking for an apartment. She finds one where she will be living with 3 brothers, two of whom she has met and one of she has not. She then goes clubbing and has a bit much to drink meets a good looking guy and goes home with him [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebbeca (new)

Rebbeca (bexreads) | 6 comments Hi there,
Romance, Young adult college, does contain sexual refernces and scenes. Main character is female. I read this book maybe 3 to 4 years ago. It was an ebook I purchased on the Amazon kindle app. The price was between $2 -$5 USD. It is the first book of a series. Each book is about a brother falling in love. There a 3 brothers. The book is written in English. I think the book is based in Australia or the lead female character is from Austalia and attending college in USA. Have forgotten character names.

This book is about a girl in college who is looking for an apartment. She finds one where she will be living with 3 brothers, two of whom she has met and one of she has not. She then goes clubbing and has a bit much to drink meets a really good looking guy and goes home with him (to his home). Waking up the next morning she goes to sneaks out of his room and once in the hall realises it is her house, and the room that she walked out of belongs to the brother whom she has not met. Little does she know she has actually has meet this brother before but was a few years prior. He was at a family barbeque with her older guy cousin. He saw her across the lawn and wanted the cousin to intoduce them but the cousin new his friend was a player so said stay away. But he kind of fell in love with her back then.

The guy she went home with realised it was her at the club and went after her. She does not remember ever meeting him at the family barbeque.

They begin a relationship, he travels a lot for work. She also discovers that he is a player with a past. She is close friends with the other two brothers.who are also players. She also discovers that her redheaded best friend kniws one of the brothers and that they have a thing together. (This brother has his own book too)

At the end of the book she (main character) becomes pregnant and they get married and move out. she can also cook really good and always cooks for the brothers. And they have a son i think. Also her husband owns a business and his brothers are silent partners i think. Her husband is the oldest brother. The other two brothers go to college too i think.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments This is Chase by Chantal Fernando, I read it recently :-)

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35703 comments Mod
Link for Jenny's suggestion - Chase by Chantal Fernando.

message 4: by Ruzza (last edited Dec 02, 2015 05:05PM) (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments :)) I second Jenny's suggestion. It really sounds like Chase.

message 5: by Rebbeca (new)

Rebbeca (bexreads) | 6 comments Thank you all sooo much. Yes Chase is the book. Argh so excited to re read this. Now to kove it to the solved folder.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Chase (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Chantal Fernando (other topics)