Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > Merry Christmas to our wonderful Aussie Readers members!! And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 68311 comments Mod
Photobucket

Merry Christmas to all our wonderful members in the Aussie Readers group - from your moderator team

We hope you all have a wonderful, safe and happy Christmas.... Spend as much time as possible with your families, friends and loved ones.... Eat, drink and be merry!

Photobucket

May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter & goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of contentment & joy.

Photobucket

Have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year (and make sure you slip in some reading time as well;D)

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Reading time is the entire reason for holidays, isn't it???????

message 3: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Of course Linda;)

message 4: by MaryG2E (new)

MaryG2E (goodreadscommaryg2e) | 843 comments Thanks and Merry Christmas to our wonderful Moderators, who look after us so well and always come up with interesting challenges.

message 5: by Sally906 (last edited Dec 01, 2015 04:45PM) (new)

Sally906 | 6513 comments Seasons Greeting, Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, joyful Kwanzaa, blessed be!

So in December whether you are celebrating the Fiesta of Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Lucia Day, Three Kings Day, Omisoka or Saturnalia - or just plain shut the doors and hope it will all go away and people regain their senses - I wish you the very best of times.

Oh - and plenty of time for reading, eating and spending time with those you love.

I am a Happy Christmas as I celebrate the birth of Jesus - so is a religious celebration for me. But very partial to Santa as well ;)

We leave out Apple Cider and Cheese and Onion chips for Santa on Christmas Eve :)

message 6: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Phrynne | 10965 comments Mod
Happy Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Hope you get lots of everything you want including books, wine, chocolate, presents, family time, reading time, more books, yummy food, more chocolate.............or is this just my idea of a good time?
Just have a lovely Christmas everyone:)

message 7: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Hahaha!! Chocolate sounds good to me Phrynne;)

message 8: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 249 comments Merry Christmas everyone! :-)

message 9: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Lynne:) And to you and yours!

message 10: by Linda (new)

Linda Books, books, books! There's still empty space on my floor!!!!!!!

In all seriousness I want to wish you all happy holidays and thank you for letting me be part of your group.

Special thanks to the moderators who come up with such fantastic challenges and keep us all motivated.

message 11: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

You're welcome Linda:) And I hope you get all those books you want;)

message 12: by Michael (last edited Dec 20, 2015 07:29PM) (new)

Michael (michaelswensson) | 10592 comments

I would first like to say thank you to my fellow moderators for what has been a great year. It has been a pleasure working with you all and I wish you a safe and happy Christmas with family and friends.

To all our loyal members here at Aussie Readers. Thank you so much for all you're wonderful contributions through out the year. I have said it before and i will say it again, you are the reason that are group is the way it is. It is like one big happy reading family. I wish you all a super enjoyable Christmas day and i hope you get all you wish for and more. :)

message 13: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) | 3109 comments Merry Christmas to all! Many thanks to the moderators. This is a great group :)

message 14: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

What a great tree Michael! We are one big family aren't we...more so now a few of us have been able to meet up in various places:)

And to you and yours Leonie:)

message 15: by A.C. (new)

A.C. Efverman (acefverman) | 146 comments Merry x-mas to you all from me too - thanks to the moderators and members for your warm welcome when I joined this great group. I look forward to more interactions with you all in the future.
- Wishing you a great festive season, including lots of reading time :)
A.C. Efverman

message 16: by Carolyn (last edited Dec 02, 2015 12:42AM) (new)

Carolyn | 7772 comments Thanks to all the mods for another great year and best wishes for a Merry Christmas to all :)

Love your tree Michael! Where can I get one?

message 17: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks AC and Carolyn:) Have a great Christmas, both of you!

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (butterfliesinthesun) | 145 comments Thank you..!! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas.. :)

Jülie ☼♄  | 6262 comments Wishing all our lovely people here a very happy Christmas  and New YearWishing you Joy and Love, and Peace.
And many thanks to our wonderful mods here at Aussie Goodreads for always challenging us with new reading possibilities, and keeping us informed. 

message 20: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Tyley (vickityley) | 1732 comments Merry Christmas and thanks to our dear mods! I hope Santa doesn't get stuck in the chimney with all those books in his sack for you. :)

message 21: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks girls:) And we thank our wonderful members, for without you guys, we wouldn't have a group!

message 22: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4298 comments Hope you all have a Merry Christmas to everyone on board here :) Everyone makes this place worth coming back to time and time again.

message 23: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

And that's it in a nutshell Laura:) Best wishes to you and your family...

message 24: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Lewis | 332 comments Thank you, Merry Christmas to all and
Peace, Goodwill and Contentment.
Lots of holiday reading

message 25: by K (new)

K | 1137 comments Hey merry Christmas to all of you guys, too. I have been away for the weekend visiting family in Glen Innes, so just catching up with a lot of messages. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

message 26: by K (last edited Dec 06, 2015 01:29AM) (new)

K | 1137 comments And yes, I fully intend to spend all to Christmas Day sitting around home reading and maybe watching a film on one of Foxtel's movie channels... All by myself!

message 27: by Rosie (new)

Rosie | 270 comments Merry Christmas Everyone.

message 28: by Kim Marie (new)

Kim Marie | 894 comments Wishing all of you much happiness and joy over the Christmas holidays, and my special thanks to the mods here at Aussie Readers who keep challenging us to expand our reading horizons, and who make this Group such a friendly place to visit.

message 29: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4393 comments I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy and safe New Year. A special thanks to our wonderful mods who run a fantastic group. You all do a wonderful job in keeping us all up to date with new release as well as creating enjoyable and interesting challenges.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

message 30: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Sharon, and the same to you and your family:)

message 31: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Thanks Sharon. You have a lovely Christmas too:)

message 32: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4393 comments Thanks Brenda and Phrynne :)

message 33: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaelswensson) | 10592 comments Thanks Sharon. You have a wonderful Christmas. :)

message 34: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4393 comments Thanks Michael :)

message 35: by Sally906 (new)

Sally906 | 6513 comments Thanks Sharon :)

message 36: by Elaine (new)

Elaine | 2001 comments Just wanted to take a minute out of all the craziness and wish all my friends here on AR and GR a very Merry Christmas and all the best for a happy and healthy 2016. Thanks to those of you that work so hard to keep us reading and come up with all the wonderful challenges. Look forward to another year of wonderful reading and perhaps meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. :)

message 37: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Same for you and your family Elaine:) It's been a great reading year - let it continue:) xx

message 38: by MichelleG (last edited Dec 23, 2015 03:12AM) (new)

MichelleG (michellegreiss) | 1181 comments Merry Christmas everyone!

Wishing you and all your families a very very Merry Christmas, and to the greater GR community. It had been wonderful to get to know you all, and to be part of such a wonderful community, I feel so blessed and grateful for the comraderie, support, acceptance and friendship from everyone (especially the Mod's) over the past few months I have been involved.

I sincerely look forward to another fantastic year and all the wonderful reading challenges to come. :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all... A fantastic reading year ahead :))

message 39: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (katiewstewart) | 184 comments Happy Christmas everyone and a huge thank you to anyone who has read and/or reviewed one of my books this year. I really appreciate it! Thanks, too, to Brenda and co for their awesome moderation of this group.

Can I say, too, how lovely it is to be able to say 'Happy Christmas' instead of 'Happy Holidays'. :)

message 40: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaelswensson) | 10592 comments Thanks Elaine, Michelle and Katie. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day and a great 2016. :)

message 41: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Yes, happy Christmas to you all! Hope you all have a very special day on Friday:)

message 42: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Michelle and Katie! Enjoy a brilliant Christmas with your families and read, read, read;) And I agree Katie - not the same "Happy Holidays" is it!!!

message 43: by Odette (new)

Odette (odman) | 900 comments With best wishes to everyone for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks to the Mods for organising the great challenges during the year and thanks to everyone for making this such a friendly and supportive group.

message 44: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Odette:) And a merry Christmas to you and yours:)

message 45: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Robards (sharonrobards) | 944 comments I found the thread ;)

Merry Xmas everyone. Have a safe one xxx

message 46: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

LOL!!! You too Sharon:) See you next year;) xx

message 47: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Thanks Odette and Sharon. You have a great time too!

message 48: by Ace (new)

Ace (aceonroam) | 1483 comments Merry Christmas to everyone here at Aussie Readers. A special shout out to the mods too who keep us engaged and challenged in such a wonderful, fun club, keep up the good work!

Happy New Year and Happy Reading

message 49: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Ace:) And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well:)

message 50: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Merry Xmas Ace:)

« previous 1