eBooks GROW ON TREES discussion

$2.99 or Less eBooks > Click here to post and find $2.99 or Less eBooks for December!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by eBooks (new)

eBooks GROW ON TREES (ebooksgrowontrees) | 78 comments $2.99 or Less eBooks for December!

Click here for today's featured $2.99 or Less eBooks! (updated daily)
http://www.ebooksgrowontrees.com/#!tw...

message 2: by G.J. (new)

G.J. Griffiths (gjgriffiths) | 18 comments 4 Free eBooks
‏@4FreeEBooks Readers laugh and they cry, gasp and they sigh at So What! Stories or Whatever! >> http://www.gjgriffithswriter.com @gjgfh_g

message 3: by G.J. (new)

G.J. Griffiths (gjgriffiths) | 18 comments Author RTS
‏@authorRTS An attempt to create wildlife & nature garden with 7 yr. kids @gjgfh_g #Kindle http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01579VDFO?t...

message 4: by G.J. (new)

G.J. Griffiths (gjgriffiths) | 18 comments MoGalore NOOK KOBO
‏@MoGalore A Rich Quilt of Stories from School...>> #KOBO #BOOK >> So What! Stories or Whatever! by G J Griffiths http://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/eboo... … @gjgfh_g

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian Thompson (ianthompson1701a) | 4 comments Throughout December...

ALL my Novels are $2.99:
Paradise Exhumed - a twisted murder mystery
Era Of Darkness Vol I - a bloodthirsty fantasy war
God Of War - a monstrous horror thriller

My NOVELLA is $1.99:
Survival I: Slaughter At Ghastar - fantasy action set during the Era Of Darkness

My new range of SHORT HORROR TALES are $1.50:
Glancing Blow - a car accident and a terrifying ordeal
Hooker - a man lured to a fate worse than death

And my Promotion Short Stories (relating to the novels) are just 99c:
Bloodfury & Fear
Out Of The Light
The Fate Of Luminar
(all three related to Era Of Darkness)
Into The Hole
(a prelude to God Of War)

Plus, if you sign up for my monthly Newsletter, you get the latter four short stories completely FREE!

Follow this link to my website for more information on the releases and to subscribe...

http://bit.ly/1jg86Tt

message 6: by RC and JP (new)

RC and JP Carter (rcandjpcarter) | 60 comments Clone Drones

2.99 www.amazon.com/dp/B00R757874
Award Winning Action

message 7: by Miss (new)

Miss D. | 1 comments " Hello everyone. My name is Miss D, a Maryland state Corrections Officer and the author of Corrupt Rise To Power sold on Amazon. This book was inspired by the Tavon White Baltimore City Detention Center scandal that blanketed the nationwide news. It's a VERY urban novel containing profanity and sexual content. Character's names have been changed to protect their identities. Enjoy the Kindle version for a limited time at only $2.99. 702 pgs. http://goo.gl/KrlHqb

message 8: by Howard (new)

Howard Reiss (howardrreiss) | 5 comments EXCITING NEWS!

Howard Reiss’ new novel, P Town is available TODAY for purchase on iTunes, Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and in print on Amazon.

If you enjoy a captivating, heartwarming story about life, love, loss, music and the magic of Provincetown, then you will love P Town.

It's the perfect holiday gift for your loved ones!

In honor of P Town’s release and the upcoming holiday season, the eBook is available for just $1.99 for a limited time only!!

Don’t miss out on this captivating must-read!

In case you have not yet read Howard’s first three novels, check them out:

A Family Institution

The Year of Soup

The Laws of Attraction

Thank you so much for your support! We hope you enjoy P Town.

Happy holidays!

P Town

#mustread #sale #fiction #ptown #provincetown #music #love

message 9: by Leonide (new)

Leonide Martin | 5 comments Seasons greetings to all! Month of December Special The Mayan Red Queen for $2.99 (normally $5.99).
The Mayan Red Queen Tz'aakb'u Ahau of Palenque (The Mists of Palenque Book 3) by Leonide Martin
The ancient Mayan city Palenque has a new young ruler, Pakal. His mother and prior ruler, Sak K'uk, selects his wife, later called The Red Queen. This shy and homely girl of royal blood, Lalak, comes from an outlying city and feels closer to animals than people. She is overwhelmed by the complex royal court, her mother-in-law's hostility and her husband's aloofness. She struggles to find her place, win Pakal's love, and assist him to restore the city's collapsed spiritual portal. But first he must confront a shamanic curse and come to view his wife in a new light.

Friends or family getting a new Kindle or e-reader for Christmas? You can gift Amazon ebooks to them -- or gift yourself with "a mesmerizing tale that transforms an archeological mystery into a complex and fascinating flesh and blood woman."

message 10: by Rosalinda (new)

Rosalinda Morgan (rosalinda_r_morgan) | 5 comments You can buy your Kindle copy of my book, “Bahala Na (Come What May)” at a discount price of $.99 starting today, December 8, 2015 and will run through the whole month of December, 2015 at www.amazon.com/author/rosalindarmorgan.

In remembrance of Pearl Harbor on December 7, I’m offering a Special Kindle Deal for “BAHALA NA (COME WHAT MAY)” - a gripping tale of WWII based on actual events that happened in the Philippines. At the same time Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, they were also bombing the Philippines.

“BAHALA NA (Come What May) is based on my father’s life during WWII. “Bahala na” “Leave it to God” is a Filipino motto that sustains the Filipinos in times of trouble.

Here is your chance to know about the other “Pearl Harbor” on the other side of the world on December 8 in the Philippines.

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena Goldfinch (lena_goldfinch) | 3 comments New Release: THE BARTERED BRIDE ($2.99)

COLORADO 1880
Jem Wheeler wasn't looking for a mail-order bride, but when he happens upon a young mute woman being auctioned off to the highest bidder, he's driven to step up to help her.

Annie wasn't expecting help from anyone--she's simply been using all her wits to survive. All she’s ever really wanted was for someone to see her. To hear the things she can't say.

Can Annie break through the silence to win Jem's heart?

"...a fascinating look into history, speech disabilities, and human depth. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a sweet historical romance." Emily Kopf, Zerina Blossom's Books

"With unexpectedly fresh characters and twists, the imagination is kept on its toes, even while feeling entirely comfortable with the familiarity of the mail-order bride storyline... A great curl-up-on-a-cold-night read, so go grab a copy for yourself!" Serena Chase, USA TODAY HEA on THE UNEXPECTED BRIDE

The Bride Series
Historical Western Romance | Inspirational Romance
The Unexpected Bride (The Brides #1) by Lena Goldfinch Sleigh Bells & Mistletoe A Short Story (The Brides #2) by Lena Goldfinch The Bartered Bride (The Brides #3) by Lena Goldfinch
$0.99 - $2.99

NEW RELEASE: THE BARTERED BRIDE
Kindle | Nook | Kobo | iBooks | Google Play Books

message 12: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Zebert | 2 comments "A romantic tale with a dash of John Grisham," says one reviewer.

Get Incredulity on Amazon for $2.99 through 12/24/15
Incredulity by Kathy Zebert
Incredulity

message 13: by Mike (new)

Mike Reuther | 127 comments This story puts Cozzy Crager on the trail of a murderer. The victim, a star minor league ballplayer found dead in a hotel room, had plenty of people in his orbit who might want to have seen him dead, including ex-lovers, teammates, and a muscle-head gym owner with possible ties to organized crime. Crager, a hard-boiled sleuth, is a two-fisted, wise-cracking ex-cop with a drinking problem who goes about solving cases in his own way. You can pick up this page-turning mystery/thriller for just $2.99.
http://www.amazon.com/Return-Dead-Cit...