Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Can You Keep a Secret?
This topic is about Can You Keep a Secret?
Archives (Past Discussions) > Can You Keep a Secret? - December 2015

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets: Secrets from her boyfriend: I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken. Secrets from her mother: I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom with Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching Ben-Hur. Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world: I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is. Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger.…Until Emma comes face-to-face with Jack Harper, the company's elusive CEO, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her...

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 31 comments I read this a few years ago. Her books are such fun. My favorite is Twenties Girl. It had her usual humor but with so many profound layers.

message 3: by Vivi (new) - added it

Vivi | 53 comments Sounds interesting and Funny... Might read it.

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
This was her first book that I read, but it was a miss for me. I did, however, love her Twenties girl and I've got your Number.

message 5: by Quirky Omega (new)

Quirky Omega | 57 comments I've only read The Wedding Girl by her, from a time when she used to write under actual name. Typically British style of chick lit.

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 31 comments Twenties Girl was, by far, the best one!

message 7: by Quirky Omega (new)

Quirky Omega | 57 comments I'm going to give that one try. The plot seems nice!