What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Unhooked
This topic is about Unhooked
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Hook-wendy-pan retelling [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camille (last edited Dec 02, 2015 10:50PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Camille Kent | 8 comments Hey! I saw this book on GR a couple of months ago it was suppose to be published later in I guess December 2015 or maybe in January 2016 I don't actually remember but it was suppose to be a retelling of captain hook, Wendy darling and Peter pan and it was suppose to be a fantasy romance. I forgot to add it in my to read shelf and now its lost somewhere and I can't even remember the name. The only clue I have is that it was kinda long name with 4-6 words and it was related to words like 'sky, stars' or something like that. Please help if you could. The book cover was a picture of the sky with stars or something like that.
Thanks!

Camille Kent | 8 comments Anna wrote: "Could it be The Stars Turned Away by Lisa Maxwell ?"

Oh thank you, I think it was this one.
:)

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32334 comments Mod
Camille, should we move your request to a Solved or Possibly Solved folder? We can always update it later.

Camille Kent | 8 comments Kris wrote: "Camille, should we move your request to a Solved or Possibly Solved folder? We can always update it later."

Yeah sure! But I have no idea how to do it myself.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32334 comments Mod
No worries. I moved your request to the "Children's/YA-SOLVED" folder by clicking "Edit" beside your Topic header, near the top. This only works on the desktop, not mobile, website.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unhooked (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa Maxwell (other topics)