Christmas Bookathon discussion

It's almost time!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 43 comments Mod
What is your first read of the challenge? I thought I had all my challenge books picked but as time went by I think it's changed! So many books to choose from!!

message 2: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie (Bonsbookishblog) | 93 comments Mod
My first read will be The Accident Season!! So exciting to start it finally! What's yours?

message 3: by Gina (new)

Gina  | 7 comments My first read will be Night School by C.J. Daugherty though it doesn't even really cover a challenge...

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 78 comments Mod
I kinda Start Carry On a few days ago, but I'll definitely finish it in the next few days. Dont know what book to read after that though, too many books

message 5: by Lily (new)

Lily Ortiz (lily_zitro) | 38 comments I'm going to have to read The Auronauts Windlass by Jim Butcher cuz its due at the library soon.. So that might be first, but I have to start reading the Harry Potter books at the same time for the Harry-Christmas-To-You ReadaWatchaLongAthon

message 6: by Shenja (new)

Shenja I'm starting with "Cinder" and I'm soo excited, can't wait ! ! :D

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)  I will be starting with Hogfather since it is also part of a group read I am in.

The Full Bookshelf Reviews | 36 comments I started Fallout a few weeks ago, actually, since it was the last book in the Crank trilogy. It and all of my other challenge books except for Time Between Us, A Little Something Different, and Rumble are library books, and I have to finish it by the 10th. Other than that, I'm debating between Sparks in Scotland, My True Love Gave To Me, and When Santa Fell to Earth, just as long as I read a bit of Fallout on the side. Ex-Mas is also enticing since it's a holiday romance. So, yeah, my reading challenge will be a bit hectic. :P

message 9: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (meelz_xo) My first read will be The Next Together :D

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Walker (NekosBooks) (neko-firedemontempest) | 15 comments I'm reading Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone first. I've bought a lot (49) books over the last 3 days so the books I said I was going to read on my TBR video may change. =^_^= Can't wait to get started!

message 11: by Breanna (new)

Breanna (recommendsbook) | 3 comments I'm gonna start with Eye of Minds by James Dashner as #8

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (majorasbooks) | 32 comments I was going to read Wicked first, but Drown came yesterday and I wanted to read that straight away so apparently that's my first book.

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 43 comments Mod
I've decided to read Red Queen first... I kind of already started it..I couldn't help myself!! :o

A day early shouldn't hurt? Right!? Haha :D

message 14: by Lily (new)

Lily Ortiz (lily_zitro) | 38 comments Cool. And it's STARTED!!! HAPPY READING!! ❤

message 15: by Jaspira (new)

Jaspira Noel | 4 comments I'm starting with Christmas Awakening

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samreadsalot) I just started Fangirl and am counting it as my Red and Green since the main colors are shades of those colors :D

message 17: by April (new)

April Sims | 5 comments Mistletoe collection looks promising, reading the mistletoe promise now