Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

9 views
Self-Promo: Books and Blogs > Fugitive From Asteron

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gen (new)

Gen LaGreca | 56 comments Enter the Goodreads Giveaway to win a free paperback copy of my new novel, Fugitive From Asteron, coming out in January. Happy Holidays!
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...


message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane Baker | 75 comments Done!


message 3: by Gen (new)

Gen LaGreca | 56 comments Great, Diane. I hope you win!

If anyone here in the club wants an ebook copy for review, I'm happy to make some review copies available when the book is published in early January. Thanks for your interest!


message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Baker | 75 comments I'
d love one, if I don't win the copy. I need to find your other works as well.


message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane Baker | 75 comments Oops. That should all be one line, not two!


message 6: by VMom (new)

VMom (votermom) | 46 comments I can review your book in January. I post my reviews here, on Amazon, and on my blog bookhorde.org
You can email me at vm at bookhorde.org

Good luck with the release and Congrats on your new book!


message 7: by Gen (new)

Gen LaGreca | 56 comments Diane wrote: "I'
d love one, if I don't win the copy. I need to find your other works as well."


Diane wrote: "Oops. That should all be one line, not two!"

Diane, could you give me an email address to send the ebook to? It'll go out in early January.

My other novels are Noble Vision and A Dream of Daring, available on Amazon in ebook and print. Hey, thanks for your interest! :-)


message 8: by Gen (new)

Gen LaGreca | 56 comments VMom wrote: "I can review your book in January. I post my reviews here, on Amazon, and on my blog bookhorde.org
You can email me at vm at bookhorde.org

Good luck with the release and Congrats on your new book!"


Thanks, VMom! I have your email address and will send the Kindle ebook to you as soon as it publishes in early January. So happy to connect with you.


message 9: by Diane (new)

Diane Baker | 75 comments dianejoy.baker3@gmail.com


message 10: by Gen (new)

Gen LaGreca | 56 comments Diane wrote: "dianejoy.baker3@gmail.com"

Got it!


message 11: by VMom (new)

VMom (votermom) | 46 comments Gen wrote: "VMom wrote: "I can review your book in January. I post my reviews here, on Amazon, and on my blog bookhorde.org
You can email me at vm at bookhorde.org

Good luck with the release and Congrats on ..."


Got it, thanks! In the queue to read.


message 12: by Gen (new)

Gen LaGreca | 56 comments Thanks!

I was so excited to see my science fiction adventure story, Fugitive From Asteron, go live yesterday on the Kindle store! I sent copies to VMom and Diane Baker.

If anyone else wants a complimentary Kindle copy, just shoot me your email address, and I'll send it out to you.

http://www.amazon.com/Fugitive-Astero...


back to top