What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. M/M, werewolves, alpha-omega mating, new pack is made because of the scent that the omega eventually gives off

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keya (new)

Keya | 3 comments Okay so I don't remember much about the book but there is a scene that is stuck in my head. The scene takes place near the middle/end off the book. There is this alpha wolf who does not have his own pack because he doesn't want one. The mates walk in to a bar type place, made out of wood logs, where the alpha mate birth pack is for a pack meeting, but the omega mate is accidentally giving off pheromones. The alpha of the birth pack comes up and tells the alpha mate that he needs to claim his mate again and now, away from his pack and that the alpha mate would have to make a new pack because he has a omega for a mate and the birth pack alpha has his own omega and there cant be two "real" alphas and omegas in one pack. the alpha mate with the help of his friends, who had come in with him, rushed the omega out of the room and to the forest area in the back. There the alpha mate reclaimed his omega mate and his friends become the first members of this new pack. Not sure how the alpha and the omega met. Also the alpha mate likes motorcycles.

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen | 262 comments Could this be Blood & Chocolate?

message 3: by Keya (new)

Keya | 3 comments unfortunately not the descriptions states that the book is male female relationship. The book I am looking for is male male relationship. Thank you for trying through Karen. I really appreciate it.

message 4: by Raz (new)

Raz | 87 comments Since it's a m/m book you might have better luck joining the M/M Romance Group and asking on their book finding thread since the members there have read a whole lot of m/m books.

message 5: by Keya (new)

Keya | 3 comments thanks for the suggestion

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32072 comments Mod
Keya, around what year did you read this book?

Of the characters you describe in post #1, who are the main characters in this book?

What's the location - U.S./country, region, mountains, etc.?

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Well...some of it kind of reminds me of The Timber Pack chronicles, although not every piece of it. At the end the alpha wolf is found out to be an alpha and has to go off and start a new pack with his mate, where his few friends come with. They also have a scene in the cabin where he has to remark him - however, I'm not remember a bar type place or anything.

Timber Pack Chronicles

message 8: by Raz (new)

Raz | 87 comments Was it With Caution by J.L. Langley as posted on the thread I suggested?

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Keya, any of the books mentioned match your book?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Keya, any of the books mentioned match your book?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

With Caution (other topics)
Timber Pack Chronicles (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.L. Langley (other topics)