What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Book where boy meets mermaid like girl while on vacation with family [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bre (new)

Bre (momofmonsters29) | 23 comments He's a teenage boy whose a virgin and he meets this girl on a island full of blonde girls his brother falls for one name either Cristal or Kristal and the girls must either sleep with a virgin or be returned to the sea where they dissolve after that happens though the boys become dazed and cant wear shoes

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments September Girls September Girls by Bennett Madison by Bennett Madison ?

How many years ago did you read this?
Anything about the cover?

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 7 comments maybe Aquamarine like the movie?

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Link for Kelsey's suggestion - Aquamarine by Alice Hoffman.

message 6: by Melissa (last edited Nov 30, 2015 07:52PM) (new)

Melissa | 21 comments Tab wrote: "September GirlsSeptember Girls by Bennett Madison by Bennett Madison ?

I think you are right about September Girls. In the book there is a bunch of blonde mermaids under a curse where they have to sleep with a virgin to break the curse and one is named Kristle.

Alida check out Tab's suggestion :)

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Copying Alida's message from another thread (https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

"well I still can't see the other thread but I found the book it was September Girls"