Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ} discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Aʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴅ > Relationship Request

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Find relationships here. They don't have to be romantic, they can be friends, enemies, whatever you can think of.

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments Anyone for a collaboration?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2015 03:56PM) (new)

I'm interested. What are you thinking?

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments You can just pick an fc? I usually take some time to come up with ideas

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, sounds good ^.^

message 6: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Would anyone want to make a pre-existing boyfriend for Reese?? A plot could be that they break up eventually and get other relationships, but initially it would be one of those golden couple style matches??

message 7: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) hmmmm

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Anyone want to collab?

I have Vini Uehara {Son of Venus} and Luca Holleselle {Granddaughter of Freyja} right now, I don't really have any plans besides those XD

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Can I have an enemy? I don't care who it's with, my character is named Sierra and she's s granddaughter of freyja

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Guys, just so you know, there's a collab request thread now so it'll hopefully be easier to organise that there now ^.^

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ok sorry I just realized that it said relationship!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

No you're right to come here for enemies and stuff, it's not just romantic. You're just requesting a character that's already made whereas the collab request is for making new characters.

message 13: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Ohhh crap. My bad!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry about it, I literally just made it there so you weren't in the wrong or anything haha.

message 15: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Anyone up to match their male character up with my girl, Alaska? ^^ I'm looking for a best friend that eventually leads to a romantic relationship :p

message 16: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "Anyone up to match their male character up with my girl, Alaska? ^^ I'm looking for a best friend that eventually leads to a romantic relationship :p"

I'm working on my guy but I don..."

I don't mind haha :)

message 17: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "Anyone up to match their male character up with my girl, Alaska? ^^ I'm looking for a best friend that eventually leads to a romantic relationship :p"

I'm..."

I'd hope his personality would be a contrast to Alaska's - meaning wild, rebellious and fun! Not too shy as well? Alaska is the daughter of Eros, fc Chloe Moretz.

message 18: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "Anyone up to match their male character up with my girl, Alaska? ^^ I'm looking for a best friend that eventually leads to a ro..."

Yep no problems just let me know when you're done! Thanks :)

message 19: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "Anyone up to match their male character up with my girl, Alaska? ^^ I'm looking for a best friend that eventually leads to a ro..."

Ohh that's hers XD I want him to be a contrast to hers, like maybe someone who can calm her. Something like that ~

message 20: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "mαddí wrote: "Ocean wrote: "Anyone up to match their male character up with my girl, Alaska? ^^ I'm looking for a best friend t..."

All right good, thanks XD

message 21: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Anybody up for making enemies for the Mean Girls of the school???

message 22: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 80 comments Mod
Enemies for the Mean Girls? Could you explain more? I'm interested :3

message 23: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Like basically other girls who like want to be like the Mean Girls I guess???? Like they'll try to crash their parties and ruin their reputations and stuff like that. You can have a look at the two posted(Jimin and Delilah) to get an idea xD

message 24: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

Ooooh, that sounds cool! I'll see I'll see :D

message 25: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Yeessss!

message 26: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

This thread is redundant with the collaborations thread and will be locked so the information will still be here.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ}

unread topics | mark unread