Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ} discussion

Cʜᴀᴛ/Cᴏʟʟᴀʙs > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 261 (261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can organise collabs for characters so have fun ^.^

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Can I have an enemy? I don't care who it's with, my character is named Sierra and she's s granddaughter of freyja

message 3: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ What's she like??

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Loud. Fun jokester, not to smart, can sense people's crushes,athletic.

message 5: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Reese is still in the workshop but she's gonna be the sort of preppy, confident wild child that has the world wrapped around her finger?? I haven't mentioned any enemies in her history yet but I imagine she could have 1 or 2 ex friends that things fell through with??

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ya, we could be that!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Anyone want to collab?

I have Vini Uehara {Son of Venus} and Luca Holleselle {Granddaughter of Freyja} right now, I don't really have any plans besides those XD

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Does the son have a girlfriend yet?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Nope! I'm not sure what I want to do with him yet, though.

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara B. I have a character named Sierra and she is single so far, do you want him to be with Sierra? I don't really care.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Does anyone want to make a younger sister for him? That might be cute, idk XD

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Luca is my sister!!

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 3 comments Oh i think i could make it

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Maybe? I'm not sure with him for sexuality yet, I'm thinking bi?

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments Open for collabs~

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Me 2, open with collabs!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Ooh cool and that'd be awesome!!!

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Sorry, what would be, there are like 5 different people!

message 19: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Okay sarah!! What did they all out over?? I'll be writing hat part of her history soon

someone will you pretty pretty pls make a boyfriend for Reese that's a preppy bad boy companion for her??

message 20: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Um, I don't know. Let's see what's you character like? ( and btw is Sara no H. It's ok I'm used to it.)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments ᵉˡˡᵃ ➳ “ᶜᵃʳʳʸ ᵒᶰ” wrote: "Okay sarah!! What did they all out over?? I'll be writing hat part of her history soon

someone will you pretty pretty pls make a boyfriend for Reese that's a preppy bad boy companion for her??"

Are they still together or broken up or like on/off?

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments ᵉˡˡᵃ ➳ “ᶜᵃʳʳʸ ᵒᶰ” wrote: "Okay sarah!! What did they all out over?? I'll be writing hat part of her history soon

someone will you pretty pretty pls make a boyfriend for Reese that's a preppy bad boy companion for her??"

together, broken up, on/off?

message 23: by Sara (new)

Sara B. My character, is her enemy

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Sara wrote: "I have a character named Sierra and she is single so far, do you want him to be with Sierra? I don't really care."

Ooh I actually think I'm going to make another charrie for her? I have another fc i want to use anyway XD

message 25: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Sorry, what?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Sorry, I'm tired. I was going to make another character, do you want to do something with your girl and him?

message 27: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Sure!!

message 28: by Sara (new)

Sara B. What is he like?

message 29: by Sara (new)

Sara B. I also want a BFF for Sierra. She LOUD and funny. She s a jokester, but she doesn't get a good GPA. I don't care what gender or house the person is in. Oh Ya, Sierra Lighter is also athletic!

message 30: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ @ Laura and Fiend - I was thinking still together, like one of those golden couples hay everyone wants to be?? And then a plot could be that they have some issues with each other or break up eventually but that's future stuff~

Omg being in this thread makes me wanna plan more characters

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Ooh cool!! I have Vini, if you want to do that?

XD same, I was originally going I have 2 and now 3 and probably more soon

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments @Sara
I claimed Dylan O'Brien, if that's good with you? He's just super lovable and adorable <3

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments ps ella I haven't forgotten about replies but honestly so many projects atm ugh! I'll try to do one tonight!!

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ok! Sierra is loud and fun! She's a pranksters, but her GPA is low. Lastly she is a great athlete

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Cool!!

message 36: by Sara (new)

Sara B. So, how do that meet?

message 37: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments ella; gucci~
You can check out my FCs for any you may want specifically

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Maybe they were friends before going to the school,

message 39: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ya! Ummm but they just start dating once they get to school. Because Sierra was dating someone before she left for school.

message 40: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ya! Ummm but they just start dating once they get to school. Because Sierra was dating someone before she left for school.

message 41: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ @ fiend and Laura Omg shit both of you still want it?? What now??

And laur don't worry about it, I'm making myself quite busy rn cx

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Sounds good!!!

Eek ummm idk?

XD okay good!

message 43: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Laur do you maybe wanna make a guy that she's friends with instead?? Just because we have a good number of couples in other groups, but fiend and I don't have any??

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Yeah, that's okay!!

message 45: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Thanks laur, I'll be making more girls too (I can tell) so whenever you want one of them, they're yours xxo

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments haha, sounds good XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments @Ally
OH MY GOD Do you have anything happening with Damon yet?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

No, not at the moment.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Want to collab? Because he's great <3

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Francisco Lachowski is just bae. And sure, I'm up for something. Any ideas?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ}

unread topics | mark unread