What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. They meet in limo, he thinks she is a hooker.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 1 comments Hi! I forgot the title of the books i've already read. The first one is older hero and younger heroine met in a limousine in.the first chapter the hero thought the heroine was a hooker; the heroine's age is 18 and the hero is 30 above. I thibk the hero is very rich
The second one is about a female journalist who needs to come back to her hometown to write an article about the old mansion where her childhood friend(hero) lives there. I think the hero is bitter about something and he really hates the heroine.
Both are romance book, please help me i've been looking for months. Thank you and God bless.:)

message 2: by Jaye (new)

Jaye  | 364 comments Maybe you should make 2 different threads for each request.
Also, adjust the title to include some facts about each book, that way it will attract more attention.

Were they recent books, or older ones?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32252 comments Mod
I agree with Jaye about creating two separate threads to avoid confusion - unless the two books are part of the same series.

message 4: by Zakle (last edited Nov 28, 2015 07:03AM) (new)

Zakle | 104 comments I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and agree you should separate the books into different threads. I also agree you should add more detail to your title so you can catch the attention of anyone who might've read it. Not everyone clicks on vague titles.

Do you remember anything about the cover?

Was there a theme with the title (rivers, gold, love, red)?

Did anything else stand out to you?

Can you remember anything else about the characters?

Why did the man - from the second book - hate the heroine?

Why was the heroine - from the first book - in the limousine in the first place?

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...

message 5: by Apple (new)

Apple | 6 comments Camille wrote: "Hi! I forgot the title of the books i've already read. The first one is older hero and younger heroine met in a limousine in.the first chapter the hero thought the heroine was a hooker; the heroine..."

I am thinkng the book about the couple meeting in a limo may be "Pierced" by Sydney Landon, it is book 1 in a three book series/serial. The characters names are Lucian and Lia. Hope this helps. I am not sure of the other book you mentioned.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32252 comments Mod
Link for Andrea's suggestion - Pierced by Sydney Landon.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37566 comments Mod
Camille left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pierced (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sydney Landon (other topics)