2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
. Week 52: Unfinished Book > City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Luisa (deborahluisa) Well, this is a book i try to read at least 5 times and always put it down.

My expectations were really high about this book series, because all the hype. But it starts so slow and boring and there's nothing really new in this book, it didn't convince me.

I tried again, for the challenge and this time I read all the book. It was ok, i liked the story in general. Nothing new, it follows the same characteristics of others books but it was enjoyable. I had fun at least. :)

Aeron Trahaearn | 23 comments you shouldve started from the infernal devices...it actually captures your interest because of the theme set in 18th century london Clockwork Angel Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare This is the book i was suggesting...

Aeron Trahaearn | 23 comments I am pretty sure you'd like it better than city of bones...if you are into YA and stuff...

Luisa (deborahluisa) mimi wrote: "I am pretty sure you'd like it better than city of bones...if you are into YA and stuff..."

O love YA and i'm very into steampunk genre. I will put in my reading list and will give it a try! Thanks for the suggestion!! :D