What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Nate The Great And The Lost List (Nate The Great)
This topic is about Nate The Great And The Lost List
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Little detective boy with a dog. Friends with a girl with lots of cats. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison (allisonbitter) | 2 comments I'm looking for the name of a children's book about a little boy with a dog, and the little boy has a detective or private eye business. While on his case, he visits a friend, a little girl with black hair and a black dress with lots of cats.

message 2: by April Ann (new)

April Ann (bloomer) | 516 comments Are you talking about the "Nate the Great" books?

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 260 comments I am pretty sure that it is the Nate the Great books - his friend Rosamond has an eerie similarity to Emily the Strange and there is some copyright debate over it. Check out this page to compare the two:
http://totallylookslike.com/2009/02/0...

A specific title of this series with this character is Nate The Great And The Lost List

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison (allisonbitter) | 2 comments Ah, yes! Thank you!!!

message 5: by April Ann (new)

April Ann (bloomer) | 516 comments Katie wrote: "I am pretty sure that it is the Nate the Great books - his friend Rosamond has an eerie similarity to Emily the Strange and there is some copyright debate over it. Check out this page to compare t..."

Well, I think they both look like Cher...