Beta Reader Group discussion

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes, #3)
This topic is about The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Need A Beta For Sherlock Holmes Fanfiction (Explicit)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.M. (new)

A.M. Frater | 27 comments Hi everyone! I'm looking for a beta reader for my Guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes Fanfiction. It contains the M/M pairing Watson/Sherlock.

My fanfiction is sexually explicit but it has a plot and I do plan for it to span several chapters.

What I'm looking for in a beta: Someone who I can bounce ideas off of, someone who can look for errors, spelling, grammar, who can tell me if the plot is realistic, the characters are realistic, flow and etc.

I am also open to criticism.

My story also contains A/B/O dynamics. You do not need to be familiar with that but it would help immensely if you were.

Here's a blurb: Sherlock is young but he isn't naive. He just needs someone to help him through his heat, but will he get more than he bargained for in the engaged, older Watson?

Story is way better than it sounds. One more thing, it is set in Victorian Era England and I try to maintain an Arthur Conan Doyle style of writing, though I can admit that I will never be as good as him. A girl can only dream, right?

I work with Google Docs but I am willing to make adjustments and exceptions.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I really would like to read this, gotta love some JohnLock - please email me at booksmaketheworldbetter@gmail.com

message 3: by A.M. (new)

A.M. Frater | 27 comments Oh awesome! Thank you! I'm glad you like Johnlock, I can't get enough of them. :D I'll send you an email now. :)