New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2015 > #136/15 ~ The Dancer by Ursula Sinclair

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Oct 21, 2015 07:52AM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #136/15
Title: The Dancer
Author: Ursula Sinclair
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romantic
Formats ~ Mobi, Epub & PDF
Copies ~ 20
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Note from Author: The Dancer is book 3 in The Ballerina Series, and can be read as a standalone, however the author is happy to offer books 1 & 2 to members who would be interested in reading them.
BOOK 1~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
BOOK 2 ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

PLEASE STATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE ALL THREE OR JUST THE ONE

Synopsis:
“Let me in.”

Dante
It’s not easy being a male dancer in a world where women dominate. Ballet. Yeah, I’m a ballet dancer, but I prefer male professional dancer. Still, I am at the top of my profession. Choreographers clamor to create dance pieces for me, and women just clamor for me period. See, being straight in a female dominated profession has its perks. But even though I don’t hurt for companionship, I still get up in the middle of the night reaching for something, someone, who is not the person lying next to me. Because I always wake up feeling empty inside…until. She played for me.

Kali
It’s not easy being a female in a male dominated profession. Most people can’t name five female guitarist, bass or lead, but I bet they can name five male guitar players. Still, I am at the top of my profession. I’ve proven to the world that music ability isn’t driven by gender. It hadn’t always been that way, but now I am in constant demand. My time is no longer my own. As for a relationship with a significant other? I stay away from other musicians I perform with or might perform with, like the plague. Not good to mix business with pleasure. Still, I’m only human and I wake up in the middle of the night reaching for something that’s just not there. Then one day he danced for me, and suddenly, I was no longer empty inside.

Violence. Due to the content of this work recommended for 18+ only.
This is the third book in The Ballerina Series but can be read as a stand
-------------------------------------

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know via Goodreads message, so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers;
1. Renee - rcanning76@gmail.com - mobi - ALL 3
2. Shanna - Skinsington@gmail.com mobi - THE DANCER
3. Brandy - bbproberts96@yahoo.com - PDF - ALL 3
4. Carlene - carlenewelch@gmail.com - epub - ALL 3
5. Crissy - Crissyucf@hotmail.com - mobi - ALL 3 - DNF
6. Paulien - paulien_1995_72@kindle.com - mobi - ALL 3
7. D - dprice1218@gmail.com - epub - ALL 3
8. Cathy - parisicathy_45@kindle.com - mobi - ALL 3
9. Nicole - Nikkikearn@gmail.com - epub - ALL 3
10. Martha - chances0030@yahoo.com - mobi - ALL 3
11. Brittany - c.britabi@yahoo.com - epub - ALL 3
12. Jessica - jeleabeans@kindle.com - mobi - ALL 3
13. Georgina - georgieiriarte@gmail.com - mobi - ALL 3

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee (canread) | 56 comments I have one outstanding review to post so I'm not sure if I can sign up for this one or not. If so, I'd love to read the series. My email is rcanning76@gmail.com Mobi. Thanks!

message 3: by Shanna (new)

Shanna Skinsington@gmail.com mobi please. I've read the other books, so just this one please.

message 4: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Roberts i would love to read all 3 please :) my email is bbproberts96@yahoo.com pdf

Carlene Inspired (carleneinspired) Hello, I would love all three please in ePub to email carlenewelch@gmail.com. I have one outstanding review that I'll be finished with by Friday of this week. Thanks!

message 6: by Crissy (new)

Crissy Pedersen | 20 comments I would love to read all three please! Mobi if possible. Crissyucf@hotmail.com

message 7: by Paulien (new)

Paulien I would like to join this one, but I have to read the first and second book as well. I can finish them pretty quickly. I would like the Mobi files send to paulien_1995_72@kindle.com! I'll leave a comment with the two other books as well. ;)

message 8: by Dee (new)

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments I would like to read all 3 books please in ePub format. Thank you. dprice1218@gmail.com

message 9: by Cat (new)

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments This sounds really different what the usual I read, I'm interested. All 3 please as I haven't read 1 & 2. I have Kindle app so send me mobi copy please. My kindle email is parisicathy_45@kindle.com

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 26 comments All 3 please - epub please - Nikkikearn@gmail.com - thank you!

message 11: by Martha (new)

Martha | 38 comments I would like to read all 3 books in Mobi format. Thank you. chances0030@yahoo.com

message 12: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (britbrit96) | 85 comments I would be happy to read and review. I would also like books 1 and 2, please. My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. Epub formats of each would be best. Thanks!!

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jeleabeans) | 16 comments I would love to read all 3 please!
jeleabeans@kindle.com - mobi

message 14: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 16 comments Hi everyone thank you for volunteering. I've sent out all the requests to date. If you haven't gotten your copy please let me know. Thanks.

message 15: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Iriarte | 68 comments Hi, I want all of them on moby please, georgieiriarte@gmail.com

message 16: by Paulien (new)

Paulien I didn't get the books yet, do you want to send them again?

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jeleabeans) | 16 comments I did not receive them either. Please let me know if there is an e-mail I should add. Thanks :) Looking forward to reading all 3!

message 19: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Iriarte | 68 comments Hi, I haven't received any of the 3 books, just to let you know

message 20: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5269 comments Mod
I have just email the author so you should get a response soon.

message 21: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 16 comments Hi,
Paulien and Jessica I've resent yours this morning.
Georgina I"ve just sent yours this morning.
It's coming from my email isisindc@msn.com
Thank you!

message 22: by Cat (new)

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments I did not receive any of the books either. I had requested all 3. My kindle email is parisicathy_45@kindle.com What is deadline for book 3, don't see date above.
Thanks

message 23: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Iriarte | 68 comments Hey, this is my review from the third book https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... I will post the other as soon as I read them, thank you

message 24: by Cat (new)

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments **2nd request** I've got time to read these books this weekend, please resend, I never received.

I did not receive any of the books either. I had requested all 3. My kindle email is parisicathy_45@kindle.com What is deadline for book 3, don't see date above.
Thanks

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jeleabeans) | 16 comments LaVerne wrote: "Hi,
Paulien and Jessica I've resent yours this morning.
Georgina I"ve just sent yours this morning.
It's coming from my email isisindc@msn.com
Thank you!"

I have added your e-mail address to my approved list as the send did not seem to go through. I am sorry for this trouble, I absolutely would love to read these books if they are still available to be sent!

Thank you so much.

message 26: by Paulien (new)

Paulien I've added this email to my approved list but didn't get anything yet, sorry for all this trouble! thank you!

message 27: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 16 comments Sorry about that ladies. I'm in the mountains this weekend and internet is hit or miss. lol I'm going to ask one of the Admins to resend them to those who still haven't gotten them. Pauline, Jessica and Cathy.
Thanks.

message 28: by Cat (new)

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments Thanks LaVerne

message 29: by Derna (new)

Cathy wrote: "Thanks LaVerne"

Could you add newadultbookclub.com to your approved list on amazon and i will resend then to you.

Let me know when you have done it! Thanks

message 30: by Derna (new)

Paulien wrote: "I've added this email to my approved list but didn't get anything yet, sorry for all this trouble! thank you!"

Could you add newadultbookclub.com to your approved list on amazon and i will resend then to you.

message 31: by Derna (new)

Cathy wrote: "I did not receive any of the books either. I had requested all 3. My kindle email is parisicathy_45@kindle.com What is deadline for book 3, don't see date above.
Thanks"

message 32: by Paulien (new)

Paulien I added the mail! thank you!

message 33: by Cat (new)

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments Derna ~ BiblioBelles wrote: "Cathy wrote: "Thanks LaVerne"

Let me know when you have done it! Thanks"

Done, already had newadultbookclub@gmail.com on my approved list too. Thanks.

message 34: by Derna (new)

Cathy wrote: "Derna ~ BiblioBelles wrote: "Cathy wrote: "Thanks LaVerne"

Let me know when you have done it! Th..."

All three sent, let me know if you get them.

message 35: by Derna (new)

Paulien wrote: "I added the mail! thank you!"

All three sent, let me know if you get them.

message 36: by Derna (new)

Jessica wrote: "I did not receive them either. Please let me know if there is an e-mail I should add. Thanks :) Looking forward to reading all 3!"

message 37: by Cat (new)

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments Derna ~ BiblioBelles wrote: "Cathy wrote: "Derna ~ BiblioBelles wrote: "Cathy wrote: "Thanks LaVerne"

Let me know when you ha..."

Got them all thanks!!

message 38: by Paulien (new)

Paulien got them all, thanks!

message 39: by Derna (new)

Paulien wrote: "got them all, thanks!"

That's great

message 40: by Derna (new)

Cathy wrote: "Derna ~ BiblioBelles wrote: "Cathy wrote: "Derna ~ BiblioBelles wrote: "Cathy wrote: "Thanks LaVerne"

Could you add newadultbookclub.com to your approved list on amazon and i will resend then to y..."

That's great

message 41: by Carlene Inspired (new)

Carlene Inspired (carleneinspired) Sorry this took me a bit to get posted, here is my review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 43: by Renee (new)

Renee (canread) | 56 comments Thank you - Here's my review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 44: by Martha (new)

message 46: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS ARE PAST DUE. PLEASE POST OR MESSAGE ME WITH A REASON AS TO WHY THEY ARE LATE

message 47: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Roberts wow im so sorry i totally forgot i finished these books write when i got them just forgot to write review sorry to you and the author here are my reviews
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 48: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Iriarte | 68 comments Sorry I forgot I haven't sent the link of the review, here it is https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 49: by Cat (new)

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments I received the books late, finished book 1, halfway through 2, that's all i'm reading till i'm done :)

message 50: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Cathy wrote: "I received the books late, finished book 1, halfway through 2, that's all i'm reading till i'm done :)"

No problem, just post the reviews here when you're done please

« previous 1