What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Firebolt (The Dragonian, #1)
This topic is about Firebolt
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl who's a princess doesn't know it proves it by opening vault with blood. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new) - added it

Caitlin Bulman | 26 comments i dont remember much at all about the beginning of the book but the plot in general is about this girl who doesnt know shes royalty, but when she discovers the truth she tries to tell the kingdom? i believe its a kingdom im not 100% on that. but when no one believes her she sets out to prove it (im sure some people are trying to help) coming up to the end of the book she proves it by opening a vault via her blood, which only a member of the royal family could do. when she does this everyone kneels before her and when she enters the vault its full of gold bars amongst other things, she finds a letter from the parents (the dead? king and queen) explaining everything. oh and the people that helped her have a section in the vault to.they also got a letter.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 210 comments The False Princess maybe? The princess opens a door that can only be opened by one of royal blood, but it's a secret door in and out of the castle, not a vault, and I don't think that she had to cut herself.

message 3: by Caitlin (new) - added it

Caitlin Bulman | 26 comments It was the dragonain series by Adrienne woods

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16992 comments Thanks for letting us know.

Firebolt for the link.