Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

MEMBER FOLDERS: SERIES TRACKER > Cherry's Series Tracker

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:48PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Brandon Sanderson

Mistborn
Read:
The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2) by Brandon Sanderson The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3) by Brandon Sanderson

TBR:
The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4) by Brandon Sanderson Shadows of Self (Mistborn, #5) by Brandon Sanderson Bands of Mourning (Mistborn, #6) by Brandon Sanderson

The Stormlight Archive
TBR:
The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archive, #2) by Brandon Sanderson

The Reckoners
TBR:
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1) by Brandon Sanderson Firefight (Reckoners, #2) by Brandon Sanderson Mitosis (Reckoners, #1.5) by Brandon Sanderson Calamity (Reckoners, #3) by Brandon Sanderson

message 2: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Vampire Academy

Read:
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead
TBR:
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

Bloodlines
TBR:
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead

message 3: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Throne of Glass

TBR:
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas

message 4: by Cherry (last edited Apr 20, 2016 07:51PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Lunar Chronicles

Read:
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer

TBR:
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

message 5: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Unearthly

Read:
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand

TBR:
Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand

message 6: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Abhorsen

Read:
Sabriel (Abhorsen, #1) by Garth Nix

TBR:
Lirael (Abhorsen, #2) by Garth Nix Abhorsen (Abhorsen, #3) by Garth Nix Clariel (Abhorsen, #4) by Garth Nix

message 7: by Cherry (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Terry Pratchett

Tiffany Aching
Read:
The Wee Free Men (Discworld, #30; Tiffany Aching, #1) by Terry Pratchett
TBR:
A Hat Full of Sky (Discworld, #32; Tiffany Aching, #2) by Terry Pratchett Wintersmith (Discworld, #35; Tiffany Aching, #3) by Terry Pratchett I Shall Wear Midnight (Discworld, #38; Tiffany Aching, #4) by Terry Pratchett The Shepherd's Crown (Discworld, #41; Tiffany Aching, #5) by Terry Pratchett

message 8: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Percy Jackson

Read:
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan

TBR:
The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan

message 9: by Cherry (last edited Apr 20, 2016 07:49PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Selection
As much as I dislike this series, I can't not finish it.

Read:
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass

TBR:
The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass

message 10: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Divergent

Read:
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

TBR:
Four A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4) by Veronica Roth

message 11: by Cherry (last edited Jun 12, 2016 08:20PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices
Undecided if I should continue, because I hated City of Bones, but I already have City of Ashes and City of Glass... and I heard TID was better.

The Mortal Instruments
Read:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

TBR:
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

The Infernal Devices
Read:
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

TBR:
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

message 12: by Cherry (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments John Green books

Read:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

TBR:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green Paper Towns by John Green Looking for Alaska by John Green

message 13: by Cherry (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Valdemar: Collegium Chronicles

Read:
Foundation (Valdemar Collegium Chronicles, #1) by Mercedes Lackey Intrigues (Valdemar Collegium Chronicles, #2) by Mercedes Lackey

TBR:
Changes (Valdemar Collegium Chronicles, #3) by Mercedes Lackey Redoubt (Valdemar Collegium Chronicles, #4) by Mercedes Lackey Bastion (Valdemar Collegium Chronicles, #5) by Mercedes Lackey

message 14: by Cherry (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Grisha

TBR:
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo

message 15: by Cherry (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Legend

TBR:
Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu

message 16: by Cherry (last edited Nov 02, 2015 09:00PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Rainbow Rowell
Not sure if I want to read Landline, but I'll list it for now.

Read:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

TBR:
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell Landline by Rainbow Rowell

message 17: by Cherry (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Wrath and the Dawn

Read:
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh

TBR:
The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh

message 18: by Cherry (last edited Feb 19, 2016 08:05PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Red Queen

Read:
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

TBR:
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard

message 19: by Cherry (last edited Feb 19, 2016 08:12PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments Gallagher Girls

Read:
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter

TBR:
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) by Ally Carter Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) by Ally Carter Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4) by Ally Carter Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5) by Ally Carter United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) by Ally Carter A Gallagher Wedding (Gallagher Girls, #6.5) by Ally Carter

message 20: by Cherry (last edited Jun 22, 2016 10:18AM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Testing

Read:
The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau Independent Study (The Testing, #2) by Joelle Charbonneau

TBR:
Graduation Day (The Testing, #3) by Joelle Charbonneau

message 21: by Cherry (last edited Jun 12, 2016 08:26PM) (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

Read:
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1) by Ann Brashares

TBR:
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #2) by Ann Brashares Girls In Pants The Third Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood, #3) by Ann Brashares Forever in Blue The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood, #4) by Ann Brashares

message 22: by Cherry (new)

Cherry | 60 comments The Maze Runner

Read:
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

TBR:
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5) by James Dashner