What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. vampire mauled by pet cat [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments A woman with a pet cat named Razor and a ferret named Slinky that lives alone except for a housekeeper that occasionally comes by. She works with a vampire to hunt down a mutual enemy.

Amy (Other Amy) | 171 comments I don't remember a cat (or names) but the MC in Greywalker has a ferret and works with a vampire to hunt down a mutual enemy.

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments No, that's not it, but thanks for trying. I also remember that shapeshifters broke into her house at one time and almost killed her cat when it tried to defend her and the vampire saved it by giving it some of his blood.

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments You might clarify your post title Sherry - I was going to skip it but I accidentally clicked going for another post. There are thousands of questions out there - you have to catch people's attention!

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments ok

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments Sherry wrote: "ok"

;-) Good Luck!! It doesn't sound familiar to me, sorry. I thought Graywalker as well, but you already ruled that one out.

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments Thanks though

message 8: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments The MC is also very good with animals,she has the ability to communicate with them. I remember that she sent images to her cat and that's how she got it to stop attacking the vampire. She also worked with jaguars for a movie in the story.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
When did you read it or about when was it published?

message 10: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments I'm not too sure but the way I remember it is that I read it a couple years ago and it was probably published sometime between 2010 and 2014, definitely not this year though, of that I'm sure.

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
All Hell Breaks Loose by Sharon Hannaford?

One reviewer on Amazon says, "This being the second book from the Hellcat series was a good read. With vampires, werewolves, shape-shifters. Humans and not forgetting the main character who is a Dhampim called Gabi who owns a cat (Razor), ferret (Slinky) along the way acquires a dog( Roman oh and razor adopts a baby red squirrel named Rocky."

message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments Yep, that's the one. Thanks so much.

message 13: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Great! Glad we could help. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Greywalker (other topics)
All Hell Breaks Loose (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sharon Hannaford (other topics)