Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP} discussion

Creating Characters > Needed Cats

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude, Call me.. something (last edited Feb 04, 2016 03:51AM) (new)

Jude (gowebsgo) | 761 comments Mod
This topic will be a summarisation of which Clans need what, whether it be warriors, queens, apprentices, kits or elders. This should aid you in finding out which Clans need more cats, and which Clans do not need certain cats.

If a rank is closed, you can still pick up open characters, and I urge you to check the open characters first.

RiverClan - NEEDS ELDERS
Warriors: 14 - CLOSED - too many open warriors
Apprentices: 9
Queens: 2
Kits: 5
Elders: 2
RiverClan Warrior-Apprentice Ratio: 14:9
RiverClan Queen-Kit Ratio: 2:5
Total RiverClan Cats: 30

ShadowClan - NEEDS QUEENS, KITS AND ELDERS
Warriors: 10
Apprentices: 6
Queens: 1
Kits: 1
Elders: 1
ShadowClan Warrior-Apprentice Ratio: 3:2
ShadowClan Queen-Kit Ratio: 1:1
Total ShadowClan Cats: 19

ThunderClan - NEEDS APPRENTICES
Warriors: 17 - CLOSED - too many open warriors
Apprentices: 7
Queens: 2
Kits: 5 - CLOSED - too many open kits
Elders: 2
ThunderClan Warrior-Apprentice Ratio: 17:7
ThunderClan Queen-Kit Ratio: 1:2
Total ThunderClan Cats: 33

WindClan - NEEDS QUEENS AND ELDERS
Warriors: 12 - CLOSED - too many open warriors
Apprentices: 4
Queens: 1
Kits: 3
Elders: 0
WindClan Warrior-Apprentice Ratio: 3:1
WindClan Queen-Kit Ratio: 1:3
Total WindClan Cats: 20

message 2: by Jude, Call me.. something (last edited Feb 08, 2016 06:14AM) (new)

Please find open characters for each rank beneath the spoilers!
If a rank is full then no more characters can be created for the Rank in the Clan until it is opened once more. You can claim an open character of that rank. You can find the numbers for our Clans here to see the closed ranks and why.

RiverClan is full on Warriors, but needs Elders.
(view spoiler)

ShadowClan is open! and needs Warriors, Queens, Kits and Elders. Their medicine cat apprentice can be applied for here.
(view spoiler)

ThunderClan is full on Warriors and Kits, and has an open Med Cat Apprentice below. Their leader can be applied for here.
(view spoiler)

WindClan is full on Warriors, but needs Queens and Elders. Their medicine cat can be applied for here.
(view spoiler)

message 3: by The Moon Rider (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) Can I make the medicine cat apprentice? Do I need to have the open template or can I create it?

message 4: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

Go to Important Character Claim and read through what you need to do there! It's currently closed, but I'm going to try and push for the current batch of claims to go through.

message 5: by The Moon Rider (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) I looked through it but that doesn't answer my question.

message 6: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

It should do - there's a template there, and you cannot make an important claim until you post there. You can use the template and work on filling out the template while it's closed.

message 7: by The Moon Rider (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) I don't understand the concept of this. I need more help than that.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around If I could help? :) The important claims thread is where you claim cats of important status such as leaders and med cats, etc. There is a template to fill in an application for an important rank in the thread. Applications are currently closed since they have several pending claims, and Arieya has yet to go through and make the final decisions. Once she has made decisions I assume the thread will then again be open for applications. :)
Also, sorry for the confusion, but this thread hasn't been updated and there's actually already an RC meddie apprentice. ;) If you want to apply for a different important claim, though, you could go fill out the template and keep it on your computer or phone until the thread is open and post it later. :) Does that make sense?

message 9: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

Demi offers a far better explanation, and has also pointed out the issue with the non-updated needed ranks above. I will update those today and make all the corrections and additions needed.

I also cannot approve of any Important Claims (ie. Med Cat Apprentice and above) in Character Approval. It has to be done with the template in Important Character Claims first, I'm afraid.

message 10: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 9 comments i will xreat a kit and a queen for shadowclan!

message 11: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 9 comments I will make an elder for Wind

Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP}

unread topics | mark unread