What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Book: Group of Teens go on Rafting Trip To Grand Canyon [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TwoCagedBirds (new)

TwoCagedBirds | 53 comments Read this book when I was in like the 8th grade or something. So, around 2007-08. It wasn't a new book. I'd say it was published in the mid to late 90's. It was about a group of teens who take, like a field trip to the Grand Canyon to go white water rafting? I think. There's maybe 10 kids, give or take. A few adults, I don't remember if they were their teachers or not. The book was the first in, either a trilogy or a set of two. I know there was more than one book though. On the cover, was a bunch of kids in a raft on a river and they all look scared and it looks like the raft is about to flip over. If anybody knows what book I'm talking about, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!!! :D :D <3 <3.

message 2: by Aerulan (last edited Aug 09, 2015 04:17PM) (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments Downriver by Will Hobbs? There were no adults with them in this story though.

ETA here's a couple of covers for different editions of the book
Downriver by Will Hobbs Downriver by Will Hobbs

message 3: by TwoCagedBirds (new)

TwoCagedBirds | 53 comments Yes! Its the first one!!! Thank you SO much!!!!

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments You're very welcome!! That one was fun to be reminded of, I read it a bunch of times as a kid and hadn't thought of it in years. :)

message 5: by TwoCagedBirds (new)

TwoCagedBirds | 53 comments Oh, I know what you mean :).