What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. FAERIE BOOK FIND [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiana (new)

Kiana Noelle (kaybells_) | 4 comments Okay, what I remember is spotty.
But the girl, she's a faerie and is bad at Magic (I think) so they made her a changeling and trade her for a human baby. She remembers when she's a baby, so the mother thinks she's colicky, until she starts to forget.
So if you could help... Much appreciated.
It wasn't modern I don't think, so...

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Moving to Unsolved which is the proper place for this. Deleting duplicate posts...

message 3: by Kiana (new)

Kiana Noelle (kaybells_) | 4 comments Sorry it send like 3 times and I didn't know how to delete it...

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32317 comments Mod
No worries. A moderator will take of duplicates. Or you can delete a topic you create by clicking "Edit" beside your Topic Title at the top, then click "Delete this topic".

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
There is a known bug that creates duplicate and sometimes triplicate posts - you can tell because they all have the identical timestamp. This may be more prevalent on the app.

message 7: by Kiana (new)

Kiana Noelle (kaybells_) | 4 comments I am on the app, yes.
And YES that's the book. Thank you!

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6980 comments Mod
Btw Kiana--this must have been a really great book, since there have been at least 4 others looking for it too. (If you want to check out their threads, go to the Search Discussion Posts box on the right upper side of the page and put in the name of the book. That will pull it up with all the threads that were searching for it. You'll have to copy and paste to get to them, but what people remember about a book is sometimes very different.