Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Lori @ Writing My Own Fairy Tale *Updated 1/12*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lori (last edited Feb 13, 2018 06:26AM) (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments I have a bunch of books I'm hoping to trade. Let me know if you see something you're interested in. I'll post a link to my wishlist but if there's something you want, we can try and figure something out. But please understand if I'm not interested in a trade. Also, looking to trade like for like (ARCs for ARCs, hardcover for hardcover, etc.) and usually newer or higher demand ARCs for higher priority items or ARCs with similar release dates. Thanks!

I'm willing to trade more than one for higher priority ARCs.

Also, I'm @itsme_lori on Twitter if you'd rather chat or DM over there!

ARCs Available for Trade

Meet Cute Some People Are Destined to Meet by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely Retribution Rails (Vengeance Road, #2) by Erin Bowman Slay (Freya #2) by Matthew Laurence All That Was by Karen Rivers Mary's Monster Love, Madness, and How Mary Shelley Created Frankenstein by Lita Judge Star Struck (The Ladybirds, #4) by Jenny McLachlan Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress, #1) by Julie C. Dao Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz Otherworld (Otherworld, #1) by Jason Segel Wonder Woman Warbringer (DC Icons, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Devils & Thieves (Devils & Thieves, #1) by Jennifer Rush An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1) by Tessa Dare Song of the Current (Song of the Current #1) by Sarah Tolcser Internet Famous by Danika Stone Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson In Some Other Life by Jessica Brody Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn What Goes Up by Katie Kennedy How to Break a Boy by Laurie Devore Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles #1) by Kristen Orlando The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia To Catch a Killer (Erin Blake #1) by Sheryl Scarborough Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman Landline by Rainbow Rowell The Edge of Everything (The Edge of Everything, #1) by Jeff Giles A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1) by Jessica Cluess Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies by Lindsay Ribar Replica (Replica, #1) by Lauren Oliver Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1) by Sophie Jordan Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher Going Wild (Going Wild #1) by Lisa McMann Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga, #1) by Colleen Oakes Saving Montgomery Sole by Mariko Tamaki The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1) by Heidi Heilig These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1) by Tarun Shanker Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke The Word for Yes by Claire Needell Sky Key (Endgame, #2) by James Frey Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood How Lunchbox Jones Saved Me from Robots, Traitors, and Missy the Cruel by Jennifer Brown No Parking at the End Times by Bryan Bliss The Downside of Being Charlie by Jenny Torres Sanchez There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook Mr. Fahrenheit by T. Michael Martin Remembrance (The Mediator, #7) by Meg Cabot Positively Beautiful by Wendy Mills Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe Breathe (Breathe, #1) by Sarah Crossan Altered (Altered, #1) by Jennifer Rush The Art of Wishing (The Art of Wishing, #1) by Lindsay Ribar Undeniable by Liz Bankes The Holders (Holders, #1) by Julianna Scott The Fairy-Tale Matchmaker (The Fairy-Tale Matchmaker, #1) by E.D. Baker With or Without You by Domenica Ruta The Castle in the Mist by Amy Ephron

High Priority Wishlist ARCs

From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon Save the Date by Morgan Matson Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West

My wishlist is here -
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

Thanks!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Interested in The Winner's Crime! I have Something Like Normal (hc), Pivot Point (pb), Jesse's Girl (pb), Monstrous (hc), and Rebel Mechanics (hc). Interested in any of those? :)

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Can you specifically tell me which edition of Me and Earl and the Dying Girl it is you're talking about. There's the movie tie-in, the one where 1/3 is green and then the other is the light-colored green with the stick figures.

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Ryan wrote: "Can you specifically tell me which edition of Me and Earl and the Dying Girl it is you're talking about. There's the movie tie-in, the one where 1/3 is green and then the other is the light-colored..."

Hey Ryan - It's the one with the entire green cover and cartoon Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews outline people.

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments ABookishDream wrote: "Interested in The Winner's Crime! I have Something Like Normal (hc), Pivot Point (pb), Jesse's Girl (pb), Monstrous (hc), and Rebel Mechanics (hc). Interested in any of those? :)"

Hey- I'm looking for something a little more high priority for The Winner's Crime. But thank you!

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (awkwordlyemma) | 153 comments Interested in The Winner's Crime. I have an ARC of Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between if that interests you.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I have an arc of Hello Goodbye and Everything in Between and Tonight the Streets Are Ours, if either of those interest you :)

message 8: by Alyn (new)

Alyn (chocolattereader) | 28 comments Would you be willing to trade Little Peach for Court of Fives? Thanks!

message 9: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Adelynne wrote: "Would you be willing to trade Little Peach for Court of Fives? Thanks!"

Yes! I'd love that trade! Do you want to message me about it?

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments added some more books

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I just saw that you have The White Rose! Would you be willing to trade it for any of the titles I just listed? :)

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Anna wrote: "Oh I just saw that you have The White Rose! Would you be willing to trade it for any of the titles I just listed? :)"

Hey Anna, I actually ended up with an arc of Hello, Goodbye and I'm not really interested in the other one. I'm sorry.

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments Do you still have the ARC of The White Rose?

message 14: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments Or the ARC of The Winner's Crime?

message 15: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Library Luv wrote: "Or the ARC of The Winner's Crime?"

Yes, I still have both.

message 16: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments Would you be willing to trade The White Rose or The Winner's Crime ARCs for The Boy Most Likely Too?

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments Would you be willing to trade The White Rose or The Winner's Crime ARCs for The Boy Most Likely Too?

message 18: by Sabrina (new)

message 19: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Library Luv wrote: "Would you be willing to trade The White Rose or The Winner's Crime ARCs for The Boy Most Likely Too?"

Hey- I actually already have a copy of that one. Do you have anything else to trade?

message 20: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments I have an ARC of A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes. If that interests you?

message 21: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments I added some books.

message 22: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Updated!

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (makingvillains) hey! is the winners crime still available?

message 24: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Kristen wrote: "hey! is the winners crime still available?"

It is. What do you have to trade?

message 25: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (makingvillains) Is it okay if I dm you on twitter? I'm ohfoxtrot. We've traded before :)

message 26: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments updated my list

Maryssa (Sisters Who Read) (andmaryssa) | 52 comments are you looking for an ARC of cress? or finished copy?

message 28: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Maryssa wrote: "are you looking for an ARC of cress? or finished copy?"

I'm looking for a finished HC.

message 29: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments updated my list

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments PM'ing you now!

message 31: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Stephanie wrote: "PM'ing you now!"

Messaged you back!

message 32: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Updated my list!

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hey! I'm interested in My Lady Jane, Queen of Hearts, Wink Poppy Midnight and maybe This Savage Song. I have to double check if I have a couple titles off your WL, but could you peek at my trade list and see if anything interests you? I have tons! https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Let me know! :)

message 34: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hey! I'm interested in My Lady Jane, Queen of Hearts, Wink Poppy Midnight and maybe This Savage Song. I have to double check if I have a couple titles off your WL, but could you peek at my trade li..."

Hey! I would trade One Paris Summer for either Queen of Hearts or Wink Poppy Midnight. Would either one work for you?

message 35: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I have a signed November 9. Would you swap for winners crime or ice like fire?

message 37: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Dreamingintherain wrote: "I'm really interested in The Young Elites, see anything here?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D......"

I don't see anything, I'm sorry.

message 38: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Ashley wrote: "I have a signed November 9. Would you swap for winners crime or ice like fire?"

Sure. What to trade for ice like fire?

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I'd rather have have Winner's Crime, but if you don't have it anymore I'll take frost like Night.

message 40: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Lori wrote: "Dreamingintherain wrote: "I'm really interested in The Young Elites, see anything here?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1..."

No problem, thanks for looking!

message 41: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Ashley wrote: "I'd rather have have Winner's Crime, but if you don't have it anymore I'll take frost like Night."

sorry, it's ice like fire, not frost like night

message 42: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I don't have any of the series, so I'll take it either way

message 43: by Leann (new)

Leann | 46 comments I'm interested in The Lovely Reckless. I think (I'll have to put my hands on it) that I have Catching Jordan from your WL.
Or I have this list of books to trade... https://www.goodreads.com/review/list... (will possibly even trade 2 books from this list.)
As well as my list posted in this group.

message 44: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Ashley wrote: "I don't have any of the series, so I'll take it either way "

Ok. Sounds good. Want to DM me on twitter? I'm @itsme_lori

message 45: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Leann wrote: "I'm interested in The Lovely Reckless. I think (I'll have to put my hands on it) that I have Catching Jordan from your WL.
Or I have this list of books to trade... https://www.goodreads.com/review..."

Do you still have Across the Universe and Cruel Beauty?

message 46: by Angel (last edited Oct 01, 2016 02:51PM) (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Hi hi!! Interested in The Winners Crime ARC for a friend! I have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/... to trade!!!!

message 47: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Angel wrote: "Hi hi!! Interested in The Winners Crime ARC for a friend! I have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/... to trade!!!!"

I'm sorry. I don't see anything.

message 48: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Lori wrote: "Angel wrote: "Hi hi!! Interested in The Winners Crime ARC for a friend! I have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/... to trade!!!!"

I'm sorr..."

No worries! Thanks for looking!

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Maryssa wrote: "are you looking for an ARC of cress? or finished copy?"

Hi hi! Random q but do you have an ARC of Cress? Is so, DM me pls on Twitter (@AvidReaderBlog)?? I'd love to trade for it!!

message 50: by Lori (new)

Lori (loriwritingmyownfairytale) | 51 comments Angel wrote: "Maryssa wrote: "are you looking for an ARC of cress? or finished copy?"

Hi hi! Random q but do you have an ARC of Cress? Is so, DM me pls on Twitter (@AvidReaderBlog)?? I'd love to trade for it!!"

Sorry, I didn't have Cress, I was looking for a finished copy of it.

« previous 1