What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by bia (last edited Aug 06, 2015 12:52AM) (new)

bia (survivingdreams) | 2 comments In this book the main guy moves to a new city/country. And there was a girl, perhaps a red head who is running in a tunnel away from some people.

A scene that I remember better than anything:
As the guy walks down a street with a girl, the redhead comes out of the door and falls down on the ground close to the protagonist's feet. And then the guy helps her and takes her home. The people who are after the girl reach the boy's home. that's the last thing I remember. it's all a blur

I'm not sure but maybe in the starting an old lady says something to the guy. If any of these hints ring a bell.

I started reading this book two to three years back. I found the book in a reading list that had books like The 5th wave and The Maze Runner in it. I don't particularly remember the cover nor the name of it. But it was possibly sci-fi/fantasy. I really hope to find this book because I want to continue reading it.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (misterfive) | 203 comments Maybe Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman? It certainly starts out exactly how you describe it. It's not written as a YA book but it wouldn't surprise me if it were sometimes included in the YA section as well as the adult one.

message 3: by bia (new)

bia (survivingdreams) | 2 comments omg yes this is the book!!! i can't believe I've finally found it! thank you so muchhh ♥ you're a life saver c; Now I can finally finish this book thanks to you.

message 4: by Amanda (last edited Aug 08, 2015 01:19PM) (new)

Amanda (misterfive) | 203 comments It's a terrific book. Enjoy. I actually just re-read it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Neverwhere (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Neil Gaiman (other topics)