Time to Shine Reading discussion

Summer 2015 Reading Progress > Meagan's Summer Reading 2015

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meagan (last edited Aug 17, 2015 04:13AM) (new)

Meagan All the books I've already read this summer...
Requiem (Delirium, #3) by Lauren Oliver The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass The Selection Stories The Prince & The Guard (The Selection, #0.5, 2.5) by Kiera Cass To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) by Rachel Hawkins The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen Garfield Spills the Beans (Garfield #46) by Jim Davis Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling

TBR for this challenge...
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi

Challenge Books...

1. Finished August 7, 2015 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling
2. Finished August 8, 2015 The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
3.Finished August 11, 2015 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling
4. Finished August 16, 2015 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling

message 2: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Finished Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak yesterday and today. Now I can officially start the challenge!

message 3: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Just started a re-read of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling this morning.

message 4: by Meagan (last edited Aug 11, 2015 10:46AM) (new)

Meagan Just finished this, August 7.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was so much fun re-reading this book. I love the world of Harry Potter and I can't wait to read the rest of the series again as well.

message 5: by Meagan (last edited Aug 10, 2015 04:42AM) (new)

Meagan Even though it has nothing to do with this group, I thought I would track my Booktubeathon challenges here as well which runs from August 3rd to August 9th.

The Challenges:

1. Read a book with blue on the cover - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

2. Read an author who shares the same first letter of your last name - uncompleted

3. Read someone else's favourite book - The Book Thief

4. Read a book that you most recently acquired -The Moon and More

5. Read a book without letting go of it - Garfield Spills the Beans

6. Read a book you really want to read -Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

7. Read 7 books - uncompleted

Other: 110 pages of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Total pages read: 1396

message 6: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Just started reading The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen . Can't get over how pretty this cover is. :)

message 7: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Just finished this August 8.

The Moon and More The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book, as always with Sarah Dessen's novels. This book really described what I'm going through myself as I prepare to leave the summer behind and start a new life away from my small town, just like Emaline (the main character).

message 8: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Started reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling yesterday.

message 9: by Jude (new)

Jude (gowebsgo) | 75 comments Mod
Busy busy! You'll be blasting through books like an unstoppable Patronus charging through Dementors.

message 10: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Haha thanks. I'm on a huge reading kick right now with a lot of free time, so plenty of books are being read. :)

message 11: by Meagan (new)

message 12: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Just started Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling . A very daunting read at 636 pages. Hoping to have this one read by the weekend.

message 13: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Finished August 16, 2015

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 5 of 5 stars