Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

Gallagher Girls > Discuss!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (last edited Feb 21, 2014 05:17PM) (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 1475 comments Mod
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) by Ally Carter Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) by Ally Carter Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4) by Ally Carter Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5) by Ally Carter United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) by Ally Carter

Novellas:
Classified Material (Gallagher Girls, #4.5) by Ally Carter (#4.5) Double Crossed A Spies and Thieves Story (Gallagher Girls, #5.5; Heist Society, #2.5) by Ally Carter (#5.5) A Gallagher Wedding (Gallagher Girls, #6.5) by Ally Carter (#6.5)

message 2: by Caru (new)

Caru I want to read them!!

message 3: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Me too! I haven't read this series yet, but I am number 2 (or maybe 1 by now) on the wait list for book 1!

message 4: by Caru (new)

Caru I own the first 2 books but I haven't had time to read them yet

message 5: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

I'm borrowing (or will be shortly) them from the NC Digital Library, so I have a limited time in which to read them. Which can be annoying, but usually isn't.

message 6: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Just checked out book 1! I'll be reading it after I finish Dreamfever (about 2/3 through) and The Sorceress (not started yet). I'm so excited to finally have this! So, so excited! (Which explains the overuse of exclamation marks... XP )