Writing Help-Group For Everyone discussion

WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE?ALIEN ABDUCTION?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 12, 2014 03:17PM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
Julius,Phoebe,anybody?
Have we had an alien abduction,have they kidnapped you for experiments?
COME back.!!!!!!!
One minute we were active then GONE again,after all my hard work to bring the group back to life.lol!
Them stinking rotten aliens!

message 3: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 12, 2014 03:14PM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
animated alien photo: Alien Area 51 New Mexico Spaceship Landing <br /><br />Landed Lands Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif leejoo.gif

You called?

message 4: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Julius (bookseeker007) | 1781 comments Mod
Sorry, sorry, Princess! I really don't mean to keep vanishing, honest! I've just been really swamped. And speaking of that, what type of music do you like?

message 5: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 21, 2014 04:28PM) (new)

Lol Julius.The aliens brought you back!
I know you don't mean to vanish,people get busy.
I like all kinds of music,pop,rock and easy listening.

message 6: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Good! Then I may have some songs for you to give ear to in the not-too-distant future.... ;)

message 7: by Jonathan, The Wise (new)

Jonathan Terrington (thewritestuff) | 457 comments Mod
I've just been so busy that I've hardly been involved in any groups here at all...

message 8: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Jonathan! For you, not being around is inexcusable! Unforgivable! Unfavorable! And anything else I forgot-able!

(Just kidding of course. How've you been?)

message 9: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

I think the summer is when things really get hopping on this site. That's when people have more free time generally.

message 10: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 21, 2014 05:15PM) (new)

Hi Jonathan.
Unfortunately we have to do other things.
I make threads like this every so often.lol!

Julius wrote: "Good! Then I may have some songs for you to give ear to in the not-too-distant future.... ;)"

Goody!:)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1380 comments Mod
♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ wrote: "Julius,Phoebe,anybody?
COME back.!!!!!!!
One minute we were active then GONE again,after all my hard work to bring the group ..."

:'( mentioned everyone's nam but me ^^

Julius wrote: "I think the summer is when things really get hopping on this site. That's when people have more free time generally."

OMFG!!!! JULIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISSED YA BUDDY!! XD!~~~

message 14: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Mar 06, 2014 12:47AM) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away ~ wrote: " ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ wrote: "Julius,Phoebe,anybody?
COME back.!!!!!!!
One minute we were ac..."

Sorry..yay..glad you're back!:)

message 15: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away ~ wrote: "Julius wrote: "I think the summer is when things really get hopping on this site. That's when people have more free time generally."

OMFG!!!! JULIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISSED YA BUDDY!! XD!~~~"

Cooler! :P Great to hear from you! *Cries tears of joy*

*swims in the lake of your tears*

YAYAYAYA now all we need is pho <3

If we all shout loud enough she might hear us.

message 18: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 98 comments ...duuno but there was this guy on the news who claims the plane from Malaysia was abducted by aliens, perhaps you should contact him?

message 20: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 98 comments ...Well he seemed very informative and passionate of the subject. Maybe he had some inside info about these mission group members.

They certainly keep vanishing on here.I'll give them another 24 hours then I'll look into it further.;0\

message 22: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 98 comments Investigative reporting eh?

Well I don't want to have a visit from an alien thing.It'd take more than that to get rid of me though.
What was that blokes number again?

zzz

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so sorry! I keep disappearing!

message 26: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Phoebe (theneveronlinechick) | 3313 comments Mod
I agree! I'm in the same boat! :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I really apologise, though.

message 28: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Ehh, no need to. Besides, if mods don't get on and send notifications, then how can one expect the non-mods to get on? :)

How are you, Tandoori? :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. i thought I got removed from the group. I couldn't find it...

I'm doing well, Phoebe. How are you doing?

message 30: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Haha, of course you haven't! We've never had to remove anyone before! :)

Well, I'm doing good! Gotta do a science assignment that's due tomorrow, and I have to record it but mum's threatening the vaccuum. xD
Since I chose the subject, I thought Water Overuse would be a good choice. Slightly harder than I thought... :P

Anyway, my ramblings aside, it's nice to know you're doin' well! :D

So, what've you been up to, lately? Written anything? :P

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm...yeah. I haven't written much on Goodreads, but pages and pages on google docs. I'm really loving the current book I'm writing.

message 32: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (last edited Jun 14, 2014 06:45PM) (new)

Google docs? Don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. :)

Anyway, it's good to know you're enjoying your writing. If you didn't enjoy it, then there's a possibility others mightn't, too.

So, like I said, it's a good thing you like it. :D

What's it about, if it's okay for me to ask? If you don't want to answer, that's okay. :)

T_T

it's just..this group os worth nothing without you pho <#!!!

message 34: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Nawww, sory I wasn't on sooner, Coollie. *hugs* *gives cake* Gomen-ne.<33<3
School's a pain. I just had far too much to do... DX

But, I'll try and make up for all that missed time! :)

*reKindle the flames of determination*

message 35: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Jun 16, 2014 10:40AM) (new)

I'm so glad you're back in the fold with your members Phoebe.
You have a good group and I'm so glad you didn't delete it as you were very down.
I have a writing group too and maybe I'll bow out now you seem to be back on track.The reason I was put on as mod was cos there was no other way to keep the group alive and it was a shame to see it die.
I'm writing my first Novella and when I found this group you were on the verge of giving up as you had no time with school stuff and the lack of participation from members.You were managing alone and it all got to you.
So happy you didn't after all your hard work!

message 36: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Aye, thankyou very much for that!

I've thought up a couple of interesting debates to put to the group. I only aim to stimulate questions with 'em, but hopefully it might inspire some fiction-works. :)
Yeah, school was a pain. Good thing it helps, though. Novella, eh? Hope it goes well! I know you have the spirit to take it all the way, mate! :D

message 37: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Oct 10, 2015 03:09AM) (new)

It's a fab group Phoebe. I have a writing group myself and I know how much work you've put into this group.
It's great you're back.

Yes, my novella, just doing editing before I carry on. I'm working on writing my 27th chapter, so all's good and I hope to have it published before his year ends.
Thanks Phoebe, I'll definitely take it all the way.

message 38: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ wrote: "It's a fab group Phoebe. I have a writing group myself and I know how much work you've put into this group.
It's great you're back.

Yes, my novella, just doing editing before I carry on. I'm worki..."

Thankyou. :)
Well, with any luck, you'll get it published beautifully before the year's out. Best of luck to you, ma'am.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe wrote: "What's it about, if it's okay for me to ask? If you don't want to answer, that's okay. :) "

So after World War IV ended the Greek gods took over, and they are torturous and sadistic, but I can't say much more for my own reasons.

message 40: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Sounds interesting! It's okay if you don't want to say anything else. :)That sounds like it will be a very intriguing book, so best of luck! :D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but it's hard to come of with creative futuristic names, lemme tell you;) It's my favorite book I've ever written.

message 42: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Indeed. I don't even have a clue what a futuristic name would sound like in the first place. :P
Well, if it's your favorite one, it'll do great. :D

'Specially with the theme. ~ :P

Whatever: Just be optimistic... wrote: "Yeah, but it's hard to come of with creative futuristic names, lemme tell you;) It's my favorite book I've ever written."

It sounds interesting.:)

message 44: by Renee (new)

Renee hello I am a new species of alien dumped to this writing group planet!!!! :D

message 45: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Hello, Renee the new new alien! Of this writing group, you have been accepted by the Higher Authorities of Writing Planetariums to join the esteemed collection of studious writers.

Congratulations.

(Pffft.~)

message 46: by Renee (new)

Renee WHOOO!!!!!!! *alien dances*

message 47: by Renee (new)

Renee ((*chuckles*))

message 48: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

*Smiles and snorts while laughing*

message 49: by Agony (new)

Agony | 124 comments sorry princess

message 50: by Renee (new)

Renee O.o

« previous 1