The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) The Perfect Play discussion

Book suggestions similar to Play-by-Play series

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Hi :) So I'm new here but I'm looking for some other good sports romances. I've read the Play-by-Play series and loved it and I'm looking for new books like this series!

message 2: by YelleOh (last edited Feb 10, 2014 10:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

YelleOh Try the Assassins series by Toni Aleo they're very well written and its a very good series.

Trying to Score (Assassins, #2) by Toni Aleo Taking Shots (Assassins, #1) by Toni Aleo Empty Net (Assassins, #3) by Toni Aleo Falling for the Backup (Assassins, #3.5) by Toni Aleo Blue Lines (Assassins, #4) by Toni Aleo

message 3: by Nila (new) - added it

Nila you can also try shey stahl

https://www.goodreads.com/series/9097...

Lisa Jessica wrote: "Hi :) So I'm new here but I'm looking for some other good sports romances. I've read the Play-by-Play series and loved it and I'm looking for new books like this series!

Rachel Gibson writes a series called the Chinooks about hockey players that is very good also Bella Andre has a football series and I love the humor of Kate Angell in the Richmond Rouge baseball series.

YelleOh Or you also try Erin McCarthy's Fast Track series

message 6: by Janeiowa (last edited Feb 11, 2014 05:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janeiowa And Deirdre Martin's hockey series. Here's one of the books in the series

Hip Check (New York Blades #10) by Deirdre Martin

And, of course, Susan Elizabeth Phillips football series...the Chicago STARS
First of the books in the series is
It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars, #1) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Lisa Che wrote: "Or you also try Erin McCarthy's Fast Track series"

Loved that series too!

HEChapter -Tina J Bella Andre's "Bad Boys of Football" series. It's a trilogy, so not a long series, but she's a great author.

I've heard great things about the Fast Track series by Erin McCarthy as well as the Take Me, Lover series by Charlene Teglia. They're both in my to-read list, but I don't have a first-hand account of either.

YelleOh Tina wrote: "Bella Andre's "Bad Boys of Football" series. It's a trilogy, so not a long series, but she's a great author.

I've heard great things about the Fast Track series by Erin McCarthy as well as the Tak..."

Thanks for the tip on the Take Me, Lover series Tina, Fast Track is a good one, and I see Take Me, Lover is quite similar to it I think I'll check this one out.

HEChapter -Tina J @Che

You're welcome. In return, I'm going to add Toni Aleo's name to the list of authors I'd like to look into.

message 11: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina I love the play-by-play series.
It's got all the angles of life that relates. You love and dislike some of the characters but you learn to love them all over again.
The other close books I read were Hazy Summer nights by Nora Roberts. Great heart in that too

message 12: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Firefly wrote: "Tina wrote: "Bella Andre's "Bad Boys of Football" series. It's a trilogy, so not a long series, but she's a great author.

I've heard great things about the Fast Track series by Erin McCarthy as we..."

I've read one book in the series and I loved it, I wish I could get hold of the rest. Sports cars and all

message 13: by Liv (new) - rated it 3 stars

Liv Jill Shalvis Pacific Heat is good
Double Play (Pacific Heat, #1) by Jill Shalvis Slow Heat (Pacific Heat, #2) by Jill Shalvis

Janeiowa I really liked those two, too.

message 15: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn Definitely recommend Toni Aleo's Assassins series like others said.

I also liked V.K. Syke's Philadelphia Patriots series too.
https://www.goodreads.com/series/8864...