Indian Trails Library Teens discussion

Book Chat > What are you reading in February?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Indian Trails Public Library (indiantrailslibrary) | 5 comments Mod
Share your current reads!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I just finished reading Somebody Up There Hates You, which I really liked! It's definitely going to be compared to The Fault in Our Stars, since they're both books about teens with cancer, but they are very different. I actually wrote a post about this book on tumblr.

The next book on my reading list is The Miseducation of Cameron Post. I'll be starting that one in the next day or two!

message 3: by Derfman (new)

Derfman | 2 comments I plan on reading the GN volume 1 of Smallville Season 11: Guardian. This continuity does not follow the normal DC universe of Superman but instead follows the universe of the TV series Smallville. In fact, it continues right after the series finale of ten seasons ended (thus the subtitle Season 11).

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene | 3 comments During the Blind Date With a Book program at the library, I got a chance to read "Pieces of Us". I am happy that it was a "blind date" because I would not have picked that book up on my own. Although it was a sad book, I really enjoyed reading it. I liked this book so much that I even checked out another book, "Inconvenient," written by the same author, Margie Gelbwasser. Now I plan on reading "The Guard," which is the short story that goes along with the "Selection" series by Kiera Cass.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Rizzo (chiclibrarian23) | 3 comments Mod
I just finished Poor Little Dead Girls and absolutely loved it. My best one-line description would be "modern-day secret society a-la Dan Brown conspiracy theory at an elite boarding school." Amazing characters, thrilling mystery, I could not put this book down and definitely recommend it!