YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Deep Green
This topic is about Deep Green
Read to Review (Signup Closed) > Read to Review: Deep Green - CLOSED FOR SIGN UP

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Mar 08, 2014 12:01AM) (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Deep Green by Trisha Haddad

Genres: YA Contemporary Romance / Survival Adventure

Description:

Leah prefers the boys (and adventures) in books, but during a cruise with her parents, a terrorist attack leaves her adrift in a lifeboat with strangers. University student, Blue McCree impresses her immediately with his knowledge of literature and philosophy. Equally interesting is strong, quiet Musir, whose chivalry and wisdom capture Leah’s curiosity.

Together they face danger after danger as they fight for survival. Leah also struggles with the growing attention from the men she's stranded with, and her mixed emotions toward them. When Leah learns the dark secrets her fellow survivors hold, the truth will blow apart any semblance of civility and test Leah’s preconceived notions of just how far dedication can go before it crosses over into fanaticism

The available formats for Deep Green are Mobi, ePub, or PDF. Please comment below with your email address and preference of format. Trisha is generously allowing 15 reviewers to read and review this book. Only the first 15 members to sign up will be able to participate in this Read to Review. The deadline for this Read to Review is 3 weeks. Trisha would like reviewers to post their reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. Once you have finished reading and reviewing, please post the links to your reviews in this thread.

Please do not sign up for this Read to Review if you are unable to meet the required time-frame. If after signing up you find that you will not meet the deadline, please send me a message as soon as possible.

Directions for how to sign up to read and review a book can be found in the Reviewer Directions - Read to Review thread.

Directions for how an author can sign up their book to be read and reviewed can be found in the Author Directions - Read to Review thread.

All questions regarding Read to Reviews can be posted to the Questions - Read to Review thread.

Participants:
1. Kristelle Elaine
2. Gracey ✔
3. TJB ✔
4. Niki11784
5. Lisa ✔
6. Khulhet24 ✔
7. Alisa ✔
8. Micheala ✔
9. Alexa ✔
10. Jordynn

message 2: by Elaine (last edited Feb 10, 2014 06:16AM) (new) - added it

Elaine (elainelinawan) | 11 comments Sounds good. I would like to read it.

kristellelinawan@yahoo.com epub

Gracey (pan_pan) | 6 comments I'm very interested.
graceymarie0813@gmail.com. ePub
Thanks

BookLover | 40 comments ttandj123@aol.com kindle please

Niki11784 | 12 comments I'd like to review please. Pdf nechamaextra@gmail.com

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Increased the number of copies to 15!!!

message 7: by Li (new) - rated it 3 stars

Li (imonlyhereforthepizza) epub
lisamarie2654@gmail.com

khulhet24 | 91 comments i would like to review this one please. here is my email thearedaja_0224@yahoo.com epub please

Alisa | 11 comments Sounds like a great story. I would love a chance to review it!
alisa.ables@gmail.com
Mobi please

message 13: by Micheala (last edited Feb 21, 2014 08:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Micheala Sounds awesome!
monkeyvampirelover@gmail.com
PDF please.

khulhet24 | 91 comments done! Thank you for a really good book.

Here is my review.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Jordynn Hi could I please review this book. My email is jordynn_laird@hotmail.co.uk can it be in kindle format.

Alexa (ashlexa) | 12 comments Finished it!! <3 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks for the book Trisha Haddad!

Jordynn I loved this book. Sorry the review is late

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deep Green (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Trisha Haddad (other topics)