YA/NA FANATICS discussion

Monthly Challenges! > February Challenge

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gia (new)

Gia | 102 comments Mod
February is the month of love. So, for the monthly challenge it's read a book with a love triangle.

To participate:
1) Sign up by commenting below.
2) Pick a YA or NA book
3) Once the book has been chosen, please post the cover of the book that have chosen
4) When you have finished reading the book, please post the cover of the book, the date you finished, and your rating of the book

message 2: by Hawazen (last edited Feb 17, 2014 12:46PM) (new)

Hawazen (zonna) I don't know if a book in a series counts but I am reading Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi and it defiantly has a love triangle

Finished it on the 2/12/14 and I gave it 5 stars

I read Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) by Molly McAdams and finished it on 2/4/14. I gave it 1 star.

message 3: by Gia (new)

Gia | 102 comments Mod
Yes a book in a series counts.

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Oh yes! iI am reading Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi too! It is sooo good!

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (blkel14) | 16 comments I just finished reading Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson on February 1st. 4/5 Stars!

But I started that one last month. Now, I'm reading Inferno (Chronicles of Nick, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon and I hope to read Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi by the end of the month.

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Finished Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi 5 stars on 2/11/14

message 7: by Jannelle (new)

message 8: by Jannelle (new)

Jannelle | 30 comments Can't Let Go by Michelle Brewer
finished: 2-13-14
rating: 4*

message 9: by Loni (new)

Loni Engledow (lonisue75) | 27 comments I started the Keepers on Friday February 14th. It is really good so far and I am halfway through it. I don't know how to put a copy of the cover on here but as soon as I figure it out I will. It has an interesting love triangle.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 316 comments Mod
Loni, at the top of the comment box you will see "add book/author" click on that. Once the box comes up you can add the cover of a book by cjeck marking the circle at the bottom next to the word "cover". Then you can search for the book at the top of the box, and just click the add button!

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (rocketshan) Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu

Finished this 2/10/14 - gave it 4 stars. It is the second book of the Legend Trilogy

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Shannon wrote: "Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu

Finished this 2/10/14 - gave it 4 stars. It is the second book of the Legend Trilogy"

Is this one a triangle? I need to read this series.

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (rocketshan) It is a triangle. I need to finish it. It is really good!!!

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Shannon wrote: "It is a triangle. I need to finish it. It is really good!!!"

Going to put it on my ASAP list then. I love a good triangle!

message 16: by Jenny (new)

Jenny I finished reading Finding It by Cora Carmack on 2/14/14. I was disappointed. The book wasn't bad -- I gave it three stars -- it just wasn't as good as the other books in the series. I wasn't able to connect with these characters.

https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net...