Rush [❆ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ❆] discussion

Getting Started > ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments In order to have success in roleplaying, being able to figure out what you're doing is a good start. So here you request and organize our roleplays.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I have a chica in need of an amigo or amiga any takers?

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments If it's Vanessa she can hang out with Rowan, since they have similar tramas

message 4: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (pancakewafflesyrup) | 22 comments Um anyone wanna roleplay with me??

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) I have Kayla VanDel open if anyone wants to roleplay.

message 6: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie If anyone has an approved character, I will be online for a bit :)

message 8: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Mikell, I'm on the phone so I probably should do a starting post, but I'm around if you wanted Tessa?

message 9: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (pancakewafflesyrup) | 22 comments Sure!

message 10: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (pancakewafflesyrup) | 22 comments Like where should we do it?

message 11: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Mkay, go ahead and I can reply to wherever; the topic won't matter :3

message 12: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (pancakewafflesyrup) | 22 comments alright, Eli will be in the food court.

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Anyone like to roleplay with my finished girl Kayla VanDel?

message 14: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Katniss, I will, just pick where

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Northern Lights Chalet? (Sorry if I spelled the last word wrong.))

message 16: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Sure, let me post!

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Alright! See you there!

message 18: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Okay, wait. I thought that was your characters room which would make sense. But it's not so now I'm confused. Why would your character be there?

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) This roleplay really confuses me.... Isn't that just the resort area that you can just go hang out? If not, sorry. :\ This is the first time I'll be roleplaying with this group.

But then a following question with my character's room is why would yours be in there? ;)

message 20: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie There's a lobby I can post in; don't worry about it. Some roleplays only have one topic and that gets just as confusing. :P

I'm really creative. Was just gonna BS it haahah. Have him be lost, or something but refuse for directions and insist she was in the wrong place

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) HAHAHAHAAHA! He sounds amazing! And alright, see you there!

message 22: by squirrel-cheeks, Least You're Not Bronze! (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 9 comments Anyone

message 23: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Squirrel, I think I have one more character?

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Rowen is open

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Okay, I'm making 8 characters, four guys, four girls. If anyone wants me to make them a character I will, though the earliest it will be posted is Sunday. I have names and FC's already, but I am open to anything else really.

message 26: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments I'm making- two more people. Probably starting tomorrow really. I got a guy and girl. :33 The Guy is sort of not made up entirely so if anything had wanted him or something he's practically up to be customized?

And then I also got a girl who isn't made but will be. With time. So once I actually finish her and start on her I'd be nice to have a plan XD

Anyone up for any of these invisible lovelies?

message 27: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Wanna say sure, but don't go though any trouble for only me.

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I can make a guy for Rowen if you want.

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Thanks! I'd appreciate it! But like I said don't go through too much trouble.

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) No trouble, on vacay, need something to do when I don't have wifi.

message 31: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Okay then, thanks so much. Have fun!

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily anyone open?

message 33: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (pancakewafflesyrup) | 22 comments I have Avan and Sage open if anyone wants to roleplay :)

message 34: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Does anyone want to make the other twin for me? XD I mean, like, of Jack and Finn Harris. I plan on making Jack but I'm curious to if anyone wants to make Finn?

message 35: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (pancakewafflesyrup) | 22 comments Sure I'll do it XD just text me about the other twin, so I have somewhat of an idea to do

message 36: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Alright XD yay!

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily anyone on?

message 38: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Hey Emily

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily hi!

message 40: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie :3

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily so... you wanna rp for a bit?

message 42: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie I don't have a free character, but if you want to do a threeway thing?

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily nah, that's ok. I'm in the middle of a few rps in another group right now anyway. Maybe later?

message 44: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments {Colerbaorate, Perhaps?} Alright so I've been making a guy and I'm sort of hoping for a story line usually found in fanfiction, you know. Girl meets Boy. Fall in love. But I'm thinking about making this guy a store of singer, like famous famous singer who was sent to the resort to cool off after sort of going crazy. Now I have threesort of senario's for you to play the girl and for her to sort of either.
1) Hate him and everything related to the guy, her sort of being hired to be his maid or something while he's here. Though the only real "requirement" would be for her to sort of HAVE to stay with him. Which would be sort of like why she hasn't just walked away. Though If you have another idea for that I'd be open.
OR
2) In which the girl is a huge fan and meets him at like a coffee shop where she realizes her faovirte celebraty is there or something and for what ever reason is neccissary he ends up inviting her over and we go on from there.
OR
3) Since he's from Junctino they could have also been chlidhood friends along with him and his friend Conner, sort of like a trio and such. And she could have been forgotten in the little promise he had when he was younger with the two saying he wouldn't leave them behind. And now that he's back she can sort of be upset with him and angry or something. Like he sort of forgot she existed and can then remember her.

message 45: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments 00o that sounds amazing! lol

message 46: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie I like the third choice. :3

message 47: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments If any of you want to I'm making a famous guy right now, whether or not he's pre planned. :33

message 48: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Somebody, do you want to plan out details, or just go with the general idea listed above?

message 49: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Um, we can plan out some of the details since my computer deleted his entire history and a paragraph of his personality.

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Hey Megan, ready to rp?

« previous 1

Rush [❆ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ❆]

unread topics | mark unread