Who's Your Author? discussion

Kelley Armstrong
This topic is about Kelley Armstrong
Author of the Year > What are you reading by Kelley Armstrong in February?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Are you reading anything by Ms. Armstrong this month?

Let us know what you thought!

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen (wickawa) | 3 comments Just finished Omens this morning.

message 3: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Did you like it??
That one has been on my TBR for a while I tried to read it when it was the BOM but I just could not get into it.

message 4: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments In case you are interested she has a new trilogy, Sea of Shadows and if you want to win an ARC follow the instructions below!

How to enter: email contest@kelleyarmstrong.com and answer the question “Which twin is ‘older’ and by how much?”

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen (wickawa) | 3 comments I actually surprised myself and did like it. I was anticipating much worse after reading reviews! Lol
Thanks for the info!

message 6: by Karena (new)

Karena (karenafagan) Was thinking of doing a reread of the WotO series now that I'm all hooked on Bitten. :)

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen (wickawa) | 3 comments That's another thing that surprised me! I really didn't think I'd care for the series, honestly. After the first episode I really wasn't feeling some of the characters, especially Clay. But now, I have to admit, I'm kinda hooked. Lol

message 8: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments I watched an episode, but I'm not sure it was the first. It seemed an odd beginning for a series. Did the first one deal with the people getting killed on the group's land?