One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Killjoy & Bae

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Here it is, yay! C:

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I dunno! Do you have any ideas? I have one, but it doesn't include doubles because it's very dramatic etc xD

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) *ahum*

It is really sad!

Girl = A
Guy = B

A has recently started dating B, because she really likes him and loves him, thinking she can finally let go off her past. Because A had a really rough past. When she was sixteen, she got raped in an alley and was almost killed afterwards, but a stranger helped saving her. She got so scared of everything around her after that, that she stayed away from people. Now she went to college and met B, and he was really nice and sweet, and she fell in love with him. But A can't let go off her past, and every time B tries to kiss her, or go further, she has to remind herself that he was not the rapist, and she pushes him away every time. B doesn't know how to cope with that, because he had a troubled past too. He grew up in a family that didn't love him and pushed him away every time he tried to fit in or act out of love. And now A is doing the exact same thing. And things don't really get any better when A gets the news that the guy who raped her broke out of prison... Because he wasn't just some guy, he had been her boyfriend. Now A and B are trying to desperately make their relationship work, and A is trying to forget her past and so is B, but it isn't working out.

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I thought maybe when she meets the guy? ^^ And yes, you can. *Okay that sounded like the president* And maybe they could both have friends, though his are kind of bad?

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ahahaha yes he can be asian (HE MUST BE HOT THO) ahum :D

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alright! haha yeah sure! I'll post my characters. She has two friends. I made them too!

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Feb 08, 2014 01:49PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) [ Full Name ] Rosalie Jane Watson

[ Age ] 20

[ Date of Birth/Time/Place ] 18th of November 1994 in the State Hospital of Boston

[ Gender ] Female

[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality]
Rose was a bubbly happy girl before the accident, before she got raped. But after that happened to her, she grew to be a quiet, shy and reserved girl. She can still be happy, don't mistake her for a sad girl, but it had a lot of impact and it left a wound that will never fully heal. She's very sweet and protective over others and loves her friends dearly. She's very afraid of commitment and... boyfriends, just because she isn't able to let go off her past. She's just too scared.

[ History ]
Rose was born in a loving, sweet family that spoiled her. She was the only child of a couple that had struggled with getting a baby for a long time. Rose was so happy during her childhood. She had loads of friends, and had a lot of fun. When she was a teenager, that changed. Rose was never the popular kid, and when she got raped by her boyfriend, everyone started to pity her, even her parents. So when she graduated, she left everything she had and got to college, where she met her best friend Alex, and her other best friend Julia.

[ Relationship Status]
Single

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) [ Full Name ] Alex James Black

[ Age ] 21

[ Date of Birth/Time/Place ] 11th of July 1991 in Phoenix

[ Gender ] Male

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality]
- Optimistic
- Overprotective
- Sweet
- Happy

~

[ Full Name ] Julianne Erin Moore

[ Age ] 20

[ Date of Birth/Time/Place ] 23rd of September 1994 in London

[ Gender ] Female

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality]
- Sweet
- Shy
- Sarcastic
- Fierce
- Smart

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) THE FIRST ONE OMG HE IS SO CUTE

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yay! He's awesome!

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol! Yeah sure! How detailed do you want it to be? How many lines? c:

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay!

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie walked into the campus building, her backpack on her shoulder. She was so glad that her two best friends studied here too. She wouldn't know what to do without them. Sure, the last few days had been hard because she had rarely seen them, but she had managed. Just... her touch issues didn't come in well. Even when she was supposed to shake someone's hand she could barely do it without flinching. She truly wanted to get over her anxiety of touching but... it was so hard... She studied her book, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear. She had advanced English that morning.

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie's gaze swept over Jay, but she didn't pay much attention to him, unlike the other girls. She just wasn't really interested in guys anymore.. well, she was just too scared to date again. Maybe some day, but not.. now. She wanted to forget her past, and maybe she could start fresh here. But that didn't mean dating. She walked into the classroom Jay was standing next to and sat down in one of the chairs at the back.

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie saw the guy from earlier walking in and glanced over at him again. She finally really looked at him, and noticed it wasn't weird all the girls looked at him. He was very handsome, with his dark hair and eyes, and don't forget the cocky smirk. She shook her head and grabbed her books, biting her lip a little. She had learned that being invisible was better than getting noticed, so she tried to fit in the crowd and never really wore pretty clothes, or make up. She usually wore her hair down too, to shield her eyes.

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie rolled her eyes slightly as she saw his smirk grow. Seriously? No, she wasn't interested. When class started, she eagerly paid attention to the teacher. Yeah, she was a little bit of a nerd, but she just liked learning new stuff. It made her forget about all the crazy stuff in her head. But Jay and his 'friend' kept grinning and she found herself getting annoyed. So, when the class was almost to an end, she turned towards him and said, a bit too loudly: "Can you two please shut up?" Which made everyone turn to her, as well as the teacher... Oh shit.

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) (((Awh, he's cute! And that's mean! Lol))

Rosalie gnawed on the inside of her cheek as she blushed and the teacher shot her a glare. "Well, what do you have to share with us, Miss Watson?" The teacher sneered, making her cringe slightly. "Nothing, I was just talking to-" "Yes, talking isn't allowed in this class," Mrs Crane said loudly, glaribg a everyone. "Detention for you, Miss Watson, and for you too Mr. Lee. You could both be taught a lesson," she said sternly. "But Mrs Crane...I-" she stopped at the glare and the silence and bit her lip. She needed to go to her therapist after school...

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie bit her lip hard and slumped down in her chair. She really could seem random to a lot of people. That was because she usually kept her true feelings to herself, like anger or sadness. She just didn't want anybody to know about her past. They would be disgusted. At the end of the class, she packed her books and.stared at her backpack, thinking about what she should do. Should she ask Mrs. Crane about the detention? No... she couldn't know about the therapist. She shook her head at herself and got up, slowly. She didn't know what class she has next.

((yup yup :3))

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie drew in a sharp breath as he grabbed her arm and pulled her down, making her wince. She bit her lip hard, trying not to freak out. Movements like that scared the shit out of her, even though she knew she was safe. "Yeah," she managed to murmur out softly, ever so slowly pushing her backpack to the ground. She didn't want people to think she was a freak, and tried to act as normal as she could when.things like this happened. Only Alex knew what happened to her, and her hometown. That was why she left; she couldn't handle the pity. One day, she had a bad night again... it had been the same day as the day he had raped her. October 22nd. She had been in her room, to terrified to go outside, crying. Alex had found her and the words had just spilled off her lips.

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie gnawed on the inside of her cheek as she glanced from Jay to Mrs. Crane. She didn't know what she should do. It was almost october again, and her thoughts just grew worse and worse with each day that passed. She shut her mind off an merely nodded at the teacher. She glanced at Jay, her blue eyes looking him over. "Sorry," she said softly, feeling guilty for making him have detention. He didn't really deserve it. She rested her chin on top of her hands, her elbows on the table as she just looked ahead. Sitting here in silence for an hour was not really something she wanted to do.

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Hmm, do you have an idea? And should we skip?))

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yeah sure, skip to that? Could you start please? I'm ghosting :3))

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie walked down the street, the bag full with junk food dangling from her arm. She had promised Alex he could come over tonight, and Julie as well, and she knew they both had an addiction for junk food, so... that was why she had bought loads of candy and chips. Suddenly, when she was near an alley, she heard talking and slowed down a little as she recognised the voice. Jay? What was he doing so far off campus? She slowly walked towards the alley and gazed at Jay and the other two guys. One was Jay's age, the other guy was fairly.older. She listened and suddenly saw the money in the guy's hands and heard his words. She gasped. They were dealimg drugs. She clasped a hand over her mouth, feeling stupid for stopping and getting curious. She had bad experiences with alleys...

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie's eyes widened as she saw the man's gaze turn to her, and she unconsciously took a step back. Everything about him reminded her off what had happened with ... She shook her head. She could never think about that name again. It only brought her back to awful memories full of terror and pain and fright. At Jay's words, she was confused for a moment, before she realized he was protecting her. He was protecting her. She looked at him curiously for a moment, wondering why he was doing this. She didn't objectas he took her hand and began to drag her away. "I... I'm sorry but who the hell was that?" She exclaimed in horror, looking at jay with wide eyes.

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) 'Unlike your friend," she began in a hushed but wear tone, after his griend haf left them to do whatever Jay had asked him to do. "I'm not someone you can order around," she shot him a glare. She didn't pull away from his hand though, she knew better than to do that. He was dangerous, and in a dangerous business. Drugs. She knew that... let's call him B, had done drugs, but nothing hardcore. Only joints and sometines cocaine. She had trid to stop him but he never listened. She glanced at Jay, biting her lip slightly. H wasn't going to hurt her, right? "Look, I.. it's none of my business and all, but why deal drugs?" She asked him unsurely. She never understood. She had asked the question, but didn't expect an answer.

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie winced at his tone and shook her head at him. "Well, it isn't, but that doesn't mean you can order me around," she snapped back. "You don't know me and I don't want to know you because you seem like a total asshole and a junkie!" She fumed, slapping his arm and snatching her bags away from him. She hated the fact that everybody thought it was cute when she got mad. She turned her back to him and started to ignore him. He was really annoying, pbviously dangerous and an asshole. She wouldn't get involved with someone like him. He only meant trouble, and he treated her like ahit, too. Yeah, he had saved her, but that didn't mean he could talk to her like that. When things like this happened, it was like her past self came peeking up, not the girl she was now, quiet and shy.

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie gaped at him. "Be a good girl? Yes, you are acting like a douche and I can't help it that I saw you in that alley!" She glared at him. "You can't just leave me now you told the guy I belonged to your 'gang'," she told him sternly. She was about to go on with her anger when he gave her the knife and folded her fingers over it. Her eyes widened and she gaped at him. "Stab someone?" She breathed out in a whisper. She almost dropped the knife, but eventually tried to give it back to him. "No, no, I can't stab someone!" She looked at him with pleading eyes. "You can't just tell me to stab someone if they come at me! I can't do that," she whisper-yelled. She diidn't want to be a criminal.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie bit her lip hard as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Well, at least he didn't scare her with that movement. She watched him carefully as he spoke and nodded her head slightky. "I don't wamt to hurt anybody," she muttered softly. "I don't want you to get hurt," she admitted, looking at him with big blue eyes. Even if he was a jerk to her, he had saved her and she just didn't want him to get hurt. "Fine, but you should at least let me know that you came back," she muttered. "I don't want to live in uncertainity," she told gim softly. "Come to my dorm when you come back. It's room 203," she told him. She let out a soft sigh and saw the bus arrive. "Promise me," she breathed out.

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose watched him, biting her lip slightly. "I don't.." she began softly, though she relaxed slightly as he rubbed his thumbs over her shoulders. It felt... strangely nice. She never let anyone touch her in that way, but now she felt reassured. She felt... okay. "Alright, I'll try to believe you," she muttered softly, watching him carefully. She still couldn't believe how she had ended up in this mess, and how he had ended up in it way before her arrival. "Well, okay, but you have to come otherwise I will hunt you down," she threatened him, even though she couldn't look threatening. She stepped away from him, pushed the knife gently in her pocket and slowly got on the bus, still not feeling entirely reassured.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yup!))

Rose was in her dorm, pacing back and forth while Julie and Alex were munching on different kinds of candy, and having a food fight, throwing lollipops at eachother. "Rose, what are you doing? Don't you want some of this awesome candy? I mean, it's candy! How can you not like it!" Julie exclaimed, laying on the couch in a very weird way. She was hanging face down the couch, so everything looked upside down for her. "Julie, she's worried about something," Alex paused. "Are you worried about something, Rosy?" Alex asked, though Rose didn't answer. "Maybe you should throw something at her," Julie whispered, making Alex glare at her. Rose was indeed worried, about Jay. What if he got killed? What if he got taken by some weird ass junkie? She didn't know what to think, but she was on the edge of storming out of her dorm to go and find him.

message 31: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose knew the knife was still in her pocket, and grabbed it for a moment, looking at it, as if it might hold a clue to Jay's location. Alex' eyes widened and Julie gasped. "Oh my god, Rose! How did you get that knife?" Julie exclaimed. Rose looked at her friend with raised eyebrows. "It's nothing," she muttered. "Nothing, it's a freaking kni-" Alex was cut off when there was a knock on the door. Rose's eyes widened and she put the knife on the low closet, and then moved to the door as quickly as she could; almost tripping on the way. She opened the door and sighed in relief as she saw Jay. "Why did it take you so long, huh?" she slapped his chest multiple times, lightly though. "You scared the shit out of me," she admitted.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose slightly cringed as he grabbed her hand, but relaxed slightly as he began to speak. He was not.. B, he was Jay. "You don't even know my name," she stuck her tongue out at him and pulled her hand out of his grip. "I'm fine. I was just worried about you. I thought that you had gotten into trouble or that you were lying in some alley, dead," she muttered under her breath. "No, the knife is still here-" before she could finish her sentence, two heads peeked over each of her shoulders at Jay. "He gave you the knife? My my, Rose, you didn't tell-" Julie began, eyes wide. "Julianne, shut up right now!" Alex fumed. Alex moved Rose out of the way, ignoring her exclaim of protest. "And who is this?" he asked innocently, glancing from Rose to Jay. "Jay, this is Jay," she said slowly, eyebrows raised. "He's in my English class."

message 33: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose rolled her eyes at Alex and pushed him and Julie out of the way. "That thing?" she repeated, confusion leaking into her voice, but then she understood what he meant, and her eyes widened. "Oh yes, that," she nodded. "You mean that about the freaking knife you got her?" Alex exclaimed, glaring at Jay. "Okay, I'll be right back, you wait here," she told Jay, stepping back and closing the door for a moment.

"Yes, he did give me the knife, but it was to protect myself!" she slapped Alex's arm. Julianne chuckled. "Oh god, Alex, just shut up," she began before Alex could even open his mouth, and that made him glare at her. Julie smiled and shrugged. "Go to him and talk," she said, obviously understanding that this was an opportunity for her friend to get out and meet people. She knew Rose, and knew that she didn't have any other friends other than them. She didn't mind, but she just wanted Rose to be happy. Rose merely nodded and sighed. "I'll be back soon, stay here," she told them, grabbing her coat and putting it around her. "Be good," she patted Alex's head and hugged him, and afterwards Julie. Alex grumbled something inaudible before she left and closed the door behind her.

She sighed as she saw Jay. "We can talk now, or well, we should probably move, because they will eavesdrop on us."

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Please stop grabbing my arm," she pleaded silently, pulling her arm from his grip. Even though she had gotten used to his touch, it still didn't... it didn't feel right to her to be grabbed like that. It reminded her too much. She let out a soft sigh and ran a hand through her hair. "Maybe we could go to the sports field? It's usually quiet there," she admitted. She knew there weren't any teams training tonight, so they could be alone. The thought of being alone with him didn't scare her, not really, even though she knew he was dangerous and she should stay away from him.

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose nodded at his question, rolling her eyes slightly at his smirk. He really couldn't do anything else, could he now? She led him towards the empty football field, getting onto one of the bleachers and sitting down on one of the middle rows, looking at him expectantly. "Why did you want to talk?" she asked him uncertainly, not really knowing what exactly he wanted to talk about. Yes sure, maybe about the fact that she had to keep quiet about his involvement with drugs... but... She wouldn't talk anyway. She didn't want the attention, and her rape story would probably be out on the streets as well. She gnawed on the inside of her cheek as she looked up at him.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose looked at him as he spoke, and couldn't help but gape as he said that the others thought that they were together. "Really?" she blinked rapidly, surprise and confusion leaking into her voice. "But... but you only said that we were together! Couldn't they... can't they..." she struggled to get her sentence right. "I.. I can't get involved in this... please don't.. I.." she noticed the panic was slipping into her words and she knew why. B had been into drugs, and the drug world. What if someone knew what he had done to her? Surely his friends were in the business too. What if they dealed with Jay's friends? What if they knew each other? What if they were... friends? She tried not to get scared, but her mind was spinning with thoughts. If she was to meet some of B's friends, than they would probably tell him that she was around Minnesota. She knew he was in prison, but that didn't reassure her.

message 37: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose watched him, trying to reassure herself that it would be alright, that there was nothing going to happen with any of B's friends or himself. He was in prison, locked up and couldn't reach her. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before opening them again, looking in his. "Alright, that won't be a problem than, right?" she asked softly, looking into his eyes. "Okay, if you stay with me, than I'll be okay," she let out softly, giving him a slight smile. She felt reassured now she knew he would be with her the whole time. She didn't like being on her own in that kind of situations.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose couldn't help but smile more at his smile. He really did have an infectious smile. "I'll try not to worry," she told him softly. She sighed at his last words. "I bet they are," she grumbled, blushing a little as he grabbed her hand. She let out a soft breath but didn't reject him. She got up and followed him down the stairs. "They will probably fire their questions at me, you know. And Alex will probably kill you, or threaten you, especially after he found out about the knife," she told him, sighing softly.

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose smiled slightly at his words and nodded. "Yes, I will not say anything else," she said softly, walking with him towards her dorm. When they arrived, she noticed she was still holding onto his hand, and that made her blush. She quickly let go off his hand. "Um.. do you want to come in, maybe? I mean, I know that they'll ask questions but if you want to than we can..." she trailed off, not sure how to invite him in. On the one hand, she thought it was strange that she did, because she usually stayed away from any other human being other than Julianne or Alex, but on the other hand... she kinda liked Jay. He was... nice, different.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose smiled at his words and nodded, glad that he would stay. She needed to get to know more about him anyways. If people thought they were together, she might needed to act like it. She took her key out and chuckled softly at his last words. "I know, I'm afraid that he will say the same though. Just be nice to him, he's just worried," she admitted softly. Alex was the only one around here to know her story, of course he was worried. That was why he had been crazy about the knife, and Julianne had not. She opened the door and immediately Julie and Alex looked up from the couch. They were about to hit eachother with a pillow. Rose rolled her eyes and stepped inside. "Did he kiss-" Julie began, but then blushed furiously as she saw Jay step inside. Alex laughed. "Way to go, Julie," he said, though he looked worried and like he didn't trust Jay.

message 41: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Julie," Rose shook her head at her friend, a light blush staining her cheeks. She shook her head and let Jay in, closing the door behind them. She smiled at Jay and walked over to the couch, sitting down on it. Alex and Julie were sitting on the other one. She shared this dorm with Julie, and Alex was just here as a guest, even though that wasn't allowed at this time of night. "Well," Julie began after a moment, interrupting the silence. "What do you study, Jay?" she asked him. Rose wrapped her arms around her knees after she pulled them to her chest. Alex shot her a look that asked a thousand questions, and she just shook her head at him. 'Later', she mouthed at him. She smiled at Jay, ignoring Alex for a moment.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I study Liberal Arts and Sciences," Alex grumbled, not really wanting to talk. He got up and left the room. Julie rolled her eyes. "Don't mind him, he's just grumpy," she said, smiling at Jay. "I study History," she said, running a hand through her hair. "Rose here studies-" Rose rolled her eyes. "I can talk for my self, thank you very much," she laughed. "I study Literature," she smiled slightly at Jay, tucking a lock of her brown hair behind her ear.

message 43: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Well, not exactly the same classes," she chuckled softly, looking at him in amusement. "My classes are more about books," she grinned at him. Julie smiled and nodded. "Well, I don't share classes with any of you," she pouted. "Awh, well, at least you can study what you like," she said, smiling. She then turned to Jay. "So, why economics? That sounds boring," she admitted, chuckling a little more. She knew she was teasing him, but she was having fun with it. She realized she was opening up to him, and Julie realized it too. Julie quietly stood up. "Well guys, I'm going to sleep and push Alex out of my bed," she smiled. "See you tomorrow, it was nice to meet you Jay," she gave them a slight wave and then left through the door to her room. Their dorms were quite big, so that was handy. Well, Rose's dad was really rich too, so they had gotten the best dorm. Rose smiled at Jay. "Well, they obviously believe we have a thing for each other," she laughed softly.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Hmm, the parents, it's always the parents," she muttered softly. Her parents had been trying to push her towards a medical study, but since the accident, they had tried to push her towards everything she liked. It had been so strange, and she had hated it. Even though she didn't want to do a medical study, her parents had treated her like a glass doll, and they hadn't realized that she had turned into one through that. "Well, yes, it is a good thing," she said gently, smiling slightly at him. "I'm glad that they won't ask questions. I don't like questions," she admitted, chuckling softly at her own words. "Well.." she looked at Jay curiously, cocking her head to the side a little. "Tell me about yourself."

message 45: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yup lol!))

"Hmm, well, where are you from? How old are you? And those basic things," she smiled at him. "No, not about the gang part," she huffed, shaking her head at him. Just when she was about to ask him something again, Alex barged into the room, obviously having been kicked out by Julie, but it was also obvious he had been eavesdropping on them. "A gang? Oh my god," he shook his head wildly, shutting the door behind him. He went over to Rose and Jay, and glared at Jay. "You can't get involved with this guy Rose! After everything that happened, I thought you'd be smarter! Are you trying to make it happen again?" Rose gasped at his words, feeling tears bite at her eyes. She didn't notice the jealously lacing in his words, but they hurt, so badly. She was trying to make the rape happen again? What the hell? She got up and pushed him out of the way, storming out of the dorm. God, she couldn't tell Jay, she couldn't and how could Alex say something like that? Like she was basically asking for it to happen again. She ran outside and down the stairs, going over to the field; sitting down against a tree. Her breathing turned unsteady, just like she was having a panic attack. His words had triggered that reaction in her. The memory. She curled up and hugged her knees tightly to her chest, hoping to keep herself together as the tears trailed down her cheeks. Please don't let anyone find me, she thought, soft sobs clenching through her body. Calm down, she tried to say to herself in her mind, over and over again, as her breathing wouldn't slow down.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Lol YESH WE DO))

Alex groaned as Jay shoved him into the wall and tried to push him off. "Fuck off," he said, trying to push him off him. Alex rubbed his throat as Jay stormed out, coughing.

Rose buried her hands in her hair and shut her eyes tightly, even though the tears kept running out of her eyes. "Fuck," she cursed, taking deep breaths. Just remember everyone that cares for you. He's gone. You're protected. He's gone. He's locked away for good, she remembered the therapist's words. She slowly managed to control her breathing, and let her legs stretch ahead of her. She still cried though, and the sobs kept making her body shake. She couldn't believe how Alex had said something like that. He knew how much she was scarred by it, he knew how hurt she was, he knew how broken she was, and still... he would say something like that. She couldn't grasp it. She couldn't understand it. And to hear it from someone who was her friend hurt like hell.

message 47: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) (( ^^))

Rose heard his voice, and felt stupid. She felt incredibly stupid. Jay didn't know what was wrong with her, what was her problem, what had made her the messed up person she was, but she couldn't tell him. She couldn't say anything, her sobs kept clenching through her body, making her unable to speak. The fact that he placed his hands on her shoulders didn't really help either. She jerked away from his hands, gasping, for one moment thinking that he was him... but then she realized that this was Jay, and only buried her face in her hands. "I-I'm sorry," she managed to get out.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((I think you're asian crazy :D))

Rose shook her head wildly, and managed to slowly, very slowly, stop crying. She was telling herself that she was safe, especially now Jay was here to help her. "No... no it was just... something he said," she took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment. "I freaked out. I remembered something because of it," she said softly. She tried to be vague around it, because she really didn't want him to know that she was raped. She really didn't want him to pity her, to look at her as if she was a wounded animal, to look at her in disgust.

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose felt tears well up in jer eyes again and shook her head, letting out a laugh without any happiness. "No, you don't have to do that," she smiled ruefully. She let out a soft sigh and looked up and into his eyes, hers sad. "A friend of me was in a gang and almost died because of a stupid mistake I made," she lied. "That was what he was referring to," she said softly. She was a good actress, very skilled at lying. She had learned that after he trauma. To just push people away and make things up instead of showing her true feelings. "I'm sorry that I just ran off," she said softly, slowly standing up.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rose couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of relief. At least he believed her words. She was glad that he did, if h wouldn't have, she wouldn't have known what to do. As he sat down next to her and said that, she smiled slightly. She knew he was Asian, that was kind of obvious, but to know he was from Korea was interesting. She laughed at his last words, and shook her head, the ache around her heart disappearing at his smile. James Lee, she realized, had the ability to make her... happy. She looked at him with a slight smile. "Wll, James Lee, my name is Rosalie Jane Watson. I was born in Boston and am twenty years old. I don't have siblings, and my family is rich, too rich. They wanted me to do a medical study, but I chose literature instead and they supported it. I left my hometown with my two best friends," she breathed out. "Julianne and... Alex,' she said that last name very softly. "I left very early because i didn't have a good connection to the.. people there, you could say," she said softly. She had left for obvious reasons...

« previous 1