The Guard (The Selection, #2.5) The Guard question

Has anyone read the 1st two chapters of The One?
Rida Sajid Rida Feb 08, 2014 12:44AM
I read the first two chapters of The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass and I loved those two chapters. I laughed out loud at the end. America is just too simple to seduce someone

I have chapter three if anyone wants it.

I can't believe he laughed at her.it really annoyed me. The situation itself was funny but I didn't want him to laugh at her.

Faith Bullock Amen! dont worry that irritated me too. I think im going to swich over to aspen because of that AND the Celest thing.
Apr 21, 2014 02:17PM · flag
Asmaa I think Aspen should be with Lucy, he makes her happy. I think they will be a cute couple.
Apr 22, 2014 11:01AM · flag

I really want to know what goes to happen!! It was both funny and strange the way he laughs about her!! But serious she was trying to seduce and she really thinks he was not suspected she was so wrong!

I read It It ROCKED!

Oh yeah I had too......
Can't wait for the complete book to release

really? on the blog?

I understand the ridiculousness of the situation made ​​maxon had that reaction, even so I felt bad for mer. she was wrong trying to act different because she stopped being herself.

I think it was cute that he did not try to take advantage of the situation and to express without fear as he was feeling.