Into the Forest discussion

Books, Books, Books > Charles De Lint Books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jalilah (new)

Jalilah | 4287 comments Mod
Many Charles de Lint are now available on Kindle!
Older favourites like Memories and Dream as well as some of his newer works!
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_...

message 2: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 2125 comments Mod
I've been wondering why it's taken him so long to publish them in e-book form... I probably won't re-buy them, though since he's one of the authors I go out of my way to collect in trade/hardback...

But it's great to see those chap books seeing the light of day in something other than extremely rare and expensive limited editions.

message 3: by Jalilah (new)

Melanti wrote: "I've been wondering why it's taken him so long to publish them in e-book form... I probably won't re-buy them, though since he's one of the authors I go out of my way to collect in trade/hardback....."

I agree! With both with it being about time (even though I still have not started using a kindle ) and about all the chap books! There are a few I have not read like Sheriff Poole.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia | 214 comments Yep, there are some short stories and novels here I haven't read yet either. Under My Skinand Over My Head are novels I haven't yet been able to find.

message 5: by Jalilah (last edited Feb 12, 2014 06:44PM) (new)

Julia wrote: "Yep, there are some short stories and novels here I haven't read yet either. Under My Skinand Over My Head are novels I haven't yet been able to find."

They are new and geared more for teens, but they are a lot of fun. My son, 15 liked them a lot, even more than the Percy Jackson series which is saying a lot!

message 6: by Katy (last edited Feb 13, 2014 10:22AM) (new)

Katy (kathy_h) | 829 comments Oh, thanks Julia & Jalilah. I'll try those out. But it looks like I need to buy them in Canada.

De Lint was a new author for me last year. I really enjoyed him and have got to do some more reading by him.