Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Authors/Writers' Corner > Multicultural categorizing on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G.S. (new)

G.S. Carr (gscarr) | 41 comments Hello everyone. I have a really quick question. Does anyone know how to label a book as Multicultural on Amazon. I am trying to categorize my book and I see African American, but not Multicultural.

message 2: by Connie (new)

Connie | 761 comments Did u try interracial? When I google specifically on Amazon I usually type in interracial and multicultural.

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments I've been able to label my books as interracial and multicultural when I select romance or women's fiction first. I don't think they have it as a category under general fiction.

message 4: by G.S. (new)

G.S. Carr (gscarr) | 41 comments When I go into KDP to choose the category I go Fiction > Romance and I see African-American but no multicultural.

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments That's really odd. When I published my novella in August, I was able to choose Fiction>Romance > Multicultural. I just checked now and it looks like they've taken away that category. However, you can add it as a keyword. So I would use the keywords to make sure the search can be finetuned.

message 6: by G.S. (new)

G.S. Carr (gscarr) | 41 comments Thanks ladies for your help! Yeah I'll definitely add it as a keyword.

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments I just found this on KDP--it's tips for keywords. :) https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId=A...

message 8: by G.S. (new)

G.S. Carr (gscarr) | 41 comments Oh wow. Thank you so much for that Kim!

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments You're welcome! :) if I find any other tidbits, I'll post the links.