Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) Ignite Me discussion

Should I be scared?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ladybooksalott Okay so this book isn't out here yet (I live in The Netherlands) but should I be scared...? :O XD I don't want this book to break my heart!

Bess No,sweet.This is book perfect for the ones who likes Juliette and this book make that!!!I'll not spoil,but its better than I thought.

Ladybooksalott Okay thanks haha. The sneak peek was amazing so that was promising. I can't wait to read it (:

Jade http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=YMF...

this is where i read it for the first time, you can also download it from here. Hope you enjoy!

Ladybooksalott Team Warner but I like Adam too so... xD

Hannah Depends on what you're scared of. It's not a heart breaking Allegiant type ending, but I know some people didn't like it at all because the ~love triangle didn't go the way they wanted it to.

Ladybooksalott Ah, I will just read it as soon as I can get my hands on it xD

Ladybooksalott Hehe okay, thank you! :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it. I thought it was an awesome ending, my only critic is that there could have been more action in it.

Lve2read LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!!! i was really happy With the book and how it went on :D
I agree with the other post about the 'discarded' guy, it was kinda upsetting but the book as a whole was GREAT! i loved this series soo much i went and bought them all :D lol