Start by marking “Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Ignite Me

(Shatter Me #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  274,995 ratings  ·  28,951 reviews
With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn’t know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that won’t keep her from trying to take down The Reestablishment once and for all. Now she must rely on Warner, the handsome commander of Sector 45. The one person she never thought she could trust. The same person who saved her life. He promises to help Juliette maste ...more
Published February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Ignite Me, please sign up.
Kassandra Collado I hope there's another novella or spin off series. I NEED MORE WARNER! …moreI hope there's another novella or spin off series. I NEED MORE WARNER! (less)
Emily Tahereh recently tweeted something about having movie information soon! I don't know what will come from this, but some good news to hopefully get you…moreTahereh recently tweeted something about having movie information soon! I don't know what will come from this, but some good news to hopefully get you through this tough time.(less)
YA Novels of 2014
1,507 books — 9,067 voters
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
2,418 books — 15,453 voters

More lists with this book...

·  274,995 ratings  ·  28,951 reviews

Start your review of Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Ferdy
Spoilers

I knew it. Ugh, what a ridiculous book. I think these YA romances are getting more and more unhealthy, creepy, unrealistic, and silly. The romance in this wasn't just cringey and fucked up, it was also cheesy, predictable, cliched, and nonsensical. The plot and the main characters weren't much better. Why did Juliette even have to end up with anyone? Why couldn't she have told both Adam and Warner to piss off and just enjoyed being a teenager with other interests who dated around before
Cookie
Mar 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Kinda disappointed. (view spoiler) I w ...more
Mitchii
After reading this book, I have one thousand and one thoughts running inside, trying to escape out of my head. And I think it took a while before I processed everything that I have just absorbed. And they were plenty. So many. As a forewarn though Ignite Me was different from what I expected it to be but in some ways all the same. I’m still reeling everything in to be quite honest. But here I go; I’m going to spill my guts right about now:

The Shatter Me series is for me not really a dystopia
Claudia Lomelí
This book this book this book was just so PERFECT.

OH GOD, it was everything I wanted and more! It has been a really LONG time since a book left me so happy and warm inside. I'm floating. And I flew through the pages of this book, I finished it in just one day and I couldn't stop. I couldn't get enough.

GOD, Warner. Warner was so beautiful in this book. Every single word he spoke was beautiful and REALLY, every time he was in the pages of this book I was grinning like an idiot, because that is the
Katie
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My reviews of the rest of the series:
#1 Shatter Me
#1.5 "Destroy Me"
2. Unravel Me
#2.5 "Fracture Me"
#3 Ignite Me
#4 Restore Me

O.M.G.

I can't even.

I've lost the ability to can.

This book didn't go anywhere that I thought it would, but wow, did I like it! I haven't felt this emotionally attached to characters or a story since I read Clockwork Princess. I devoured this book in a day, and now I don't know what to feel because the series is over.

I don't want to say too much, for fear of spoiling somethin
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
”Words, I think, are such unpredictable creatures.
No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence. Swords may cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry into the future, all the time digging and failing to rip their skeletons from our flesh.”

Do you still remember my review of “Unravel me”?
Okay! Then let me tell you something:

“Ignite me” was so much better than the last book!!!!

I don’t know how Tah
Madita
Jul 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Reread: I just realized I never wrote a review on goodreads for this book so here we are:

5/5 stars this book is my comfort read.

Juliette is one of my favorite female mc because of her character development and the way she never gave up and continued to grow and grow and become a stronger person. When you compare Juliette from book one to in this book, you can see a massive change in not only the way she talks and thinks about herself but also because of how she is respected by other people.
I rel
Whitney Atkinson
VIEW MY REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQj1x...

March 2018
What can I say. This is my favorite book of all time. Nothing brings me more strength than chapter thirty-nine. Nothing brings me more peace than chapter fifty-eight. I will never get over how every single chapter feels like a roller coaster. I will never not have to put this book down to catch my breath, to cry, to bring myself back to the real world. I've written enough essays about how much this series means to me so i'll stop
NickReads
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I swear Juliette has developed so much as a character, it is inspiring to see what a marvelous person she has become. Simply beautiful.
chan ☆
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
what in the wattpad hell did i just fcking read

this is a CALL OUT to everyone that loves these books. because i know what you are. you're just horny. because there was um no plot to this book and it astonishes me that this was published.

this lovely book picks up right where the last one left off. jewel is with wingnut jr. and she is continuing to fall for him. what a surprise. she decides she wants to see if any of her pals are alive (since we didn't get to see the fcking battle that was built u
Regan
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad this series has ended.

BUT IT WAS SO GOOOOODODODODODODOODODODODOD. It's impossible to write anything without spoilers, so please just read the series if you haven't.

I want a certain character to have a spin off series... just sayin.
jade
Jan 27, 2022 rated it really liked it
“lift your hips up for me, love” 🤰🏽🤰🏽🤰🏽
that’s it. that’s the review.
brooke
Oct 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
“i want you to make a list of all of your favorite things, and i want to be on it.”

“the perfect book doesn’t exi-“ WRONG the perfect book does exist and it’s this book RIGHT HERE
— i honestly can’t put into words how i felt while reading this bc i’m just overwhelmed with all these emotions rn, like it was a full on roller coaster. i’m going to need at least 5 business days to process this book.
okay, so hear me out, CHAPTER 55

juliette’s growth from the first book to now is PHENOME
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
(more of a 3.5)

While I was satisfied with the ending of this book, I still had a few issues with it. I'll talk more about it in my monthly wrap up video. :)
Zemira Warner
Not only we're getting a Vampire Academy movie in February 2014 but we'll get to read about King Warner slaying all the competition around Juliette. Any other option is not available and will be ignored.

*bursts in*

Here's my review!

Warning! There will be spoilers. I won't hold my tongue for anyone. I want to be free to express my thoughts since I can't explain how much my life is ruined by fictional character to my family or friends. So if you don't want to know about which guy Juliette chose i
Nicole
Jun 11, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, ya, dystopia
"It's like a soap opera." Ian nods. "But with worse acting."

I couldn't have said it any better. That's what this book actually is.

It's been a while since I read a dystopian book. I read the first 2 back in 2015 and while I wasn't hard to please then, I still didn't like them. The writing style annoyed me, the characters irritated me, and the books bored me. Not much has changed since.

So this is the final book in the trilogy (yeah yeah, I know we have extra books now but it's something recen
Stef
Apr 05, 2013 marked it as to-read
[Updated 11/28]

[Updated 11/03]

So I was able to see a few snippets from The Mafi Mafia's website (Tahereh gave them an 8-chaptered excerpt of Ignite Me) and here are the current snippets we have so far!

"He's on his knees."—(???)

"And we are quotation marks, inverted and upside down, clinging to one another at the end of this life sentence."—(???)

"No. I am not going to kill you."—Warner

"I am an hour glass."—Juliette (very first sentence in the book!)

"You were harmless and beautiful and you alwa
marwah
I’m all for the feminist life but when it comes to Aaron Warner I will become a 1950’s housewife and let him run me over with his car<3
vicky

-----------------------------------------------

perfection.
Layla
~0.5 stars~

.25 for Kenji who carried this entire series, .25 for Winston being a mood and representing me spiritually, and -100000 stars for my disapointment and everything else.

Fun Fact: If you want to commit arson, just use this book. Heck, use the whole series. Very flammable. Haven't tried it out, but for the future, you're all invited to my bonfire where we can do a test run. Just don't forget to bring the marshmallows.

(For legal purposes this is a joke)

My disapointment at this book is imme
human
sign #453950 that this book gave me lasting brain trauma: sometimes i randomly think about how much of a dumpster fire this book was and get mad all over again.

yes, i am aware that i read it almost exactly two months ago.

~~~~~~~~~~

(0.1/5: 0.05 for how relatable winston was, and 0.05 for kenji and juliette's friendship. do you see what this book is doing to me?? i'm WILLINGLY doing math now, smh. fml.)

Buddy read with Layla! Go check out her review!

To start this review, I think that there's someth
(taylor’s version)
Apr 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Does your heart and mind go 🦋💗Aaron Warner Anderson💗🦋every 5 minutes or are you normal⁉️
Aimee
Dec 25, 2011 marked it as to-read
8/8/2013

And the title's Ignite Me...

Please excuse me while I go stab myself.

---

That's me waiting for the book.

That's me regarding this stupid shit you people call "Team Warner."

That's me if Juliette doesn't end up with Adam and/or ends up with Warner instead.
liana
Jul 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
if i were to choose who id fuck marry and kill, id fuck kenji, marry warner, and kill adam (its self explanatory really). its usually hard to make me genuinely laugh but kenji's humor had me actually laughing for a full 3 mins he's probably my favorite character ngl,, warner and juliette's relationship warms my heart i internally screamed so many times warner deserves the world :( the first book was a shitshow but i could see the author's improvement as i kept reading and her writing and the plo ...more
♥ Becky  22
Sooo, I just saw the release date for this. February 2014, huh? Well, then.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY W
Jessi ❤️ H. Vojsk [if villain, why hot?]
“Words, I think, are such unpredictable creatures.
No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence.
Swords may cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry into the future, all the time digging and falling to rip their skeletons from our flesh.”

Story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Stories end when you’re shot in the heart.
It’s over.
There’s no story left to be told.
Except the person is not dead. And now she finally found her
Ninoska Goris
English - Español

With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette does not know if the rebels, her friends, and even Adam, are alive. But that will not stop her from trying to end The Reestablishment once and for all.

Now Juliette will have to ally with Warner, the last person she thought she could trust. The same one that saved her life.

I LOVE this series and I know I will love the new series Restore Me too because Warner is in it too.

---

Con Omega Point destruida, Juliette no sabe si los rebeldes, sus amig
ashley !
Oct 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing
the perfect man doesn’t exis- oh hey aaron
Sofii♡ (A Book. A Thought.)

Re-read (01/03/2018):

This book is everything, I LOVE it so much !. No doubt, as I said before, I think it's the best book of the series, is the most solid and is where most of the important things happen. I loved the Julliette & Warner scenes , I can't help it, they're my babies and I'm so proud of them and of theirs growth as characters, but above all I'm so happy to have read about Kenji again, he's one of the best characters I've ever read, it's so fun and such a great friend. I can't wait
Other books with villain/bad boy love interest 31 1465 Oct 18, 2022 01:25AM
Books with boys like Warner ?? 21 547 Jul 15, 2022 01:15PM
Shut Up & Read: * Ignite Me, by Tahereh Mafi 15 8 May 18, 2022 03:19PM
Warnette Chapter 55 (Spoilers) 13 1923 Dec 22, 2021 02:32PM
Books with boys like Warner ?? 77 2088 Jul 23, 2020 05:53PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Shatter Me Series By Tahereh Mafi - Reading 'Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)' from September 10th 2019 649 534 Sep 17, 2019 04:49AM

• Twisted Love (Twisted, #1)
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires, #1)
  • Twisted Lies (Twisted, #4)
  • The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Games, #2)
  • Twisted Hate (Twisted, #3)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • Terms and Conditions  (Dreamland Billionaires, #2)
  • The Final Gambit (The Inheritance Games, #3)
  • From Lukov with Love
  • A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime
  • The Spanish Love Deception (Spanish Love Deception, #1)
  • The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1)
  • Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)
  • Icebreaker (UCMH, #1)
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)
  • Ricochet (Addicted, #2)
See top shelves…
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Fur ...more

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)