Start by marking “Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)

4.44  ·  Rating Details ·  85,836 Ratings  ·  11,447 Reviews
The heart-stopping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, which Ransom Riggs, bestselling author of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, called “a thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love.”

With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn’t know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that won’t keep her fro
Published February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Ignite Me, please sign up.

Emily Tahereh recently tweeted something about having movie information soon! I don't know what will come from this, but some good news to hopefully get you…moreTahereh recently tweeted something about having movie information soon! I don't know what will come from this, but some good news to hopefully get you through this tough time.(less)
YA Novels of 2014
1,528 books — 9,013 voters
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
2,428 books — 15,820 voters

More lists with this book...

Cookie
Mar 17, 2012 Cookie rated it really liked it
Kinda disappointed. (view spoiler) I w ...more
Mitchii
After reading this book, I have one thousand and one thoughts running inside, trying to escape out of my head. And I think it took a while before I processed everything that I have just absorbed. And they were plenty. So many. As a forewarn though Ignite Me was different from what I expected it to be but in some ways all the same. I’m still reeling everything in to be quite honest. But here I go; I’m going to spill my guts right about now:

The Shatter Me series is for me not really a dystopia n
Ferdy
Spoilers

I knew it. Ugh, what a ridiculous book. I think these YA romances are getting more and more unhealthy, creepy, unrealistic, and silly. The romance in this wasn't just cringey and fucked up, it was also cheesy, predictable, cliched, and nonsensical. The plot and the main characters weren't much better. Why did Juliette even have to end up with anyone? Why couldn't she have told both Adam and Warner to piss off and just enjoyed being a teenager with other interests who dated around before
Katie
O.M.G.

I can't even.

I've lost the ability to can.

This book didn't go anywhere that I thought it would, but wow, did I like it! I haven't felt this emotionally attached to characters or a story since I read Clockwork Princess. I devoured this book in a day, and now I don't know what to feel because the series is over.

I don't want to say too much, for fear of spoiling something. But if you want to know what I'm feeling, proceed with caution: (view spoiler)
Navessa

*spoilers*

Love triangles make me cry tears as salty as the ocean. They wash up on the shores of my cheeks and flow around the inverted palm tree of my nose, over the conch shell of my lips and off the cliff of my chin. I can hear them screaming like a thousand tiny fairies as they hurl themselves into the abyss.

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

SCREECH.

In the beginning of this book the relationship drama was overpowering. It was like that guy that stands idly in the back of the band, banging a metallic stick agai
Regan
Feb 04, 2014 Regan rated it it was amazing
I am so sad this series has ended.

BUT IT WAS SO GOOOOODODODODODODOODODODODOD. It's impossible to write anything without spoilers, so please just read the series if you haven't.

I want a certain character to have a spin off series... just sayin.
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
Not only we're getting a Vampire Academy movie in February 2014 but we'll get to read about King Warner slaying all the competition around Juliette. Any other option is not available and will be ignored.

*bursts in*

Here's my review!

Warning! There will be spoilers. I won't hold my tongue for anyone. I want to be free to express my thoughts since I can't explain how much my life is ruined by fictional character to my family or friends. So if you don't want to know about which guy Juliette chose i
Stef
Apr 05, 2013 Stef marked it as to-read
[Updated 11/28]

[Updated 11/03]

So I was able to see a few snippets from The Mafi Mafia's website (Tahereh gave them an 8-chaptered excerpt of Ignite Me) and here are the current snippets we have so far!

"He's on his knees."—(???)

"And we are quotation marks, inverted and upside down, clinging to one another at the end of this life sentence."—(???)

"No. I am not going to kill you."—Warner

"I am an hour glass."—Juliette (very first sentence in the book!)

"You were harmless and beautiful and you alway
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
Mar 14, 2014 Jesse (JesseTheReader) rated it really liked it
(more of a 3.5)

While I was satisfied with the ending of this book, I still had a few issues with it. I'll talk more about it in my monthly wrap up video. :)
Whitney Atkinson
Dec 19, 2012 Whitney Atkinson rated it it was amazing
VIEW MY REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQj1x...

April 2017
This is the first time that I've read this and finished it, clutching it to my chest, thinking, "this book is flawless. there are zero issues. every action has a meticulously cultivated intention behind it. every single one of these characters deserves love and happiness. (except for adam, he can choke.)
when i reread unravel me i was scared that i was losing my passion for this series because it really didn't make me as emotional
Lola  Reviewer
‘‘Ignite, my love. Ignite.’’

description

Shatter Me is the kind of series I wish had more books. A trilogy is not enough. I want more.

More Juliette
& Warner
& Adam
& Kenji
I had been shackled, a prisoner of my own mind.
But finally, finally, I have learned to break free.

I’m truly delightfully surprised at how I couldn’t stop reading this emotion-filled book, because the plot is actually very poorly developed and there is sincerely maybe three or four events happening in the whole book. But, if y
♥ Becky  22
Sooo, I just saw the release date for this. February 2014, huh? Well, then.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY W
Aimee
Dec 25, 2011 Aimee marked it as to-read
8/8/2013

And the title's Ignite Me...

Please excuse me while I go stab myself.

---

That's me waiting for the book.

That's me regarding this stupid shit you people call "Team Warner."

That's me if Juliette doesn't end up with Adam and/or ends up with Warner instead.
Sofii♡ (A Book. A Thought.)

“Ignite, my love. Ignite.”

I NEED TO GIVE IT MORE STARS!!

description

Omg !, This has been so incredible !. I have to put my thoughts in order and start .... but guys, it was awesome!

I have many mixed feelings right now from a lot of excitement and joy , until nostalgia and sad . :(.

Speaking about the serie in general, I think it's one of those that I'll remember forever, it has made me so happy and has made me feel in love with the characters, it is a book I would recommend without doubt ever . You can f
Theresa Frost
Mar 30, 2013 Theresa Frost rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS
I think I read chapter 55, like 100 times. Warner and Juliette finally got together (It's about time). Reading this book made me fall in love with Warner all over again. The compassion and care he has for Juliette is truly astounding. I was extremely disappointed with the ending of this book as I think Tahereh got lazy in the last 20 chapters and just rushed everything! (Or she got annoyed with my constant emails asking for the book to be released) The death of Ande
P
Oct 19, 2015 P rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
“Ignite, my love. Ignite.”

I feel so ashamed for giving this book just three stars. In fact, I've been thinking that this series has the potentials to climb up to the top of this genre easily, at least for me. It has the abilities to push those characters further and the relationship is great even if it's overly sweet but acceptable for me, but sadly the ending ruined it all. After two books, Juliette and Warner are my only focus, they're so outstanding I can't think less of them. Besides, the
Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ Martin

Well I loved this book the most. Juliette and Warner FINALLY get together. There are a lot of revelations between them. Warner lets down his guard in a lot of areas.

The Omega's have been wiped out . . . well most of them.

There is way too much drama with Adam going off his rocker. I think it was all written out very clearly why there was supposedly love between Adam and Juliette. It wasn't really love, but you have to read the book to find out! Ha!

Kenji is his same funny self. Although, he did
Zain Otoom
Feb 04, 2017 Zain Otoom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished it. Oh wow. I can't seem to be able to speak. I'm so satisfied with how this wrapped up.
Full review to come. Soon, I think.
*gets goosebumps* Ugh so good.
April*procrastinator and proud*
description

This was perfect! Everything about it. The only thing I would change about it is maybe making it like 2 times thicker, because I need MOOOORE. Right now! I'm going through some really weird withdraws, because I need Aaron Warner. I used to dream of a character like him, desperately hoping someone would materialize it, and I must say, Taherah. You did an amazing job.

I am so happy that this happened. I just want to scream out everything that happened but it's all super spoilery. So I'll just talk
Katie
Feb 01, 2015 Katie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is probably more like a 4.7ish but WOW. I honestly wish there was a fourth book...or an epilogue...or something. But overall I loved this.

Knocking this down to a four a few days after. Still obviously really enjoyed it, but after talking about it out loud I just realized I had some issues with it that don't really line up with the five star rating.
Prem Kaur
Jul 22, 2016 Prem Kaur rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
BRILLIANT! MINDBLOWING!
FIVE STARS
If I could give Ignite me more than five stars, I definitely would. I read this novel about a year ago but never got around to writing a review.
This was the perfect end to a brilliant series. And Warner *sighs* he is officially my best book boyfriend ever.
This series was just WOW
DEFINITELY FIVE STARS
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)

Find me on Instagram & Twitter!

I can't believe how much this series has grown and evolved to get to where it has ended. It just feels so bittersweet that I'm finally done!

I really liked Ignite Me, but I didn't love it as much as Unravel Me. In fact, I did have a few complains. I'll go more into this later but I wasn't too fond that this final book focused way too much on the romance. I could say that only 100 pages out of the 400 total had to do with bringing down The Reestablishment. And be
Raeleen Lemay
Jan 19, 2014 Raeleen Lemay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
That was insanity. Beautiful, beautiful insanity.
Zoey
[AFTER]

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GIVE A BOOK 150 STARS? NO? OKAY... ANYWAYS, THIS BOOK SHATTERED ME, UNRAVELED ME, AND IGNITED ME (SEE WHAT I DID THERE? AND YES I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS WHICH EXACTLY EXPLAINS WHAT I'M FEELING RN!)

I LOVE THIS BOOK, AND THAT IS THE BIGGEST UNDERSTATEMENT. THIS BOOK SHATTERED, UNRAVELED, AND IGNITED ME BECAUSE OF HOW BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING IT WAS. HAVE YOU EVER READ A BOOK SO FUCKING GOOD THAT YOU JUST DON'T WANT IT TO EVER STOP AND END? THIS BOOK IS THE EPITOME OF THAT. AL
Brandi
***WARNING, MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS-PROCEED WITH CAUTION***

Wow. This book. This series is:
description

Seriously. I LOVED this book. I was completely captivated. Don't even know where to start. Juliette has changed. No longer crouched in the corner, afraid of her own shadow. She is confident. Angry. Ready for fight.

"I'd rather be shot dead screaming for justice than die alone in a prison of my own making."

description

I will be unapologetic. I will live with no regrets. I will reach into the e
Christine Riccio
Feb 19, 2014 Christine Riccio rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I talk about all its wonderful glorious plot points in my booktalk here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjx2... =)
Lauren
Aug 11, 2013 Lauren rated it did not like it
I wasn't sure if I'd even write down my thoughts, or be able to talk about this book in a coherent and constructive manner (i.e. without breaking down into an emotional rant). But I figured I owe it to myself and to those who have asked for my full opinion, to get it out there. I'd also like to find some semblance of closure for a series that I once loved so much. But I am realizing that might be too much to ask, so I must figure out how to move on regardless.

Here goes.

I have been a big fan an
shady
Oh my god.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I just peed.

Um yeah, so, hi. I'm back. Ish. Not really, but yeah. I just had to read this cause obviously.

So, um, wow. Yeah. Well. That...happened. And it happened good. Like, what a perfect way to end the series. I mean really. Juliette's change just blew me away. She dropped her "I'm so helpless panic panic panic" bullshit and toughened up, became a solid leader. Adam was a fucking idiot and was too obsessed with relationship drama while Juliette was act
Rachel E. Carter
Jul 13, 2014 Rachel E. Carter rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-paperback
I will read anything Tahereh Mafi ever writes. Her work is brilliant, lyrical, and she created one of my favorite characters of all time: Warner. The end.
Amy
Feb 13, 2013 Amy marked it as to-read
Shelves: coming-soon
Edit 6/25/13
There's a blurb!!!

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she’ll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew—about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam—was wrong.
So if she was wrong about Adam...that means Warner's going to win, right? :)

2/13/13
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ Unravel Me YET. YOU HAVE BEEN W
YA Buddy Readers'...: Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi - Restarting March 23rd 2017 277 399 Mar 28, 2017 06:13PM
Shatter me series; Warner 1 8 Mar 24, 2017 12:22PM
Books with boys like Warner ?? 53 1068 Mar 20, 2017 04:57PM
Books with characters like Warner 2 38 Aug 20, 2016 02:51PM
Other books with villain/bad boy love interest 15 537 Jul 06, 2016 02:15AM
Books with boys like Warner ?? 18 347 May 09, 2016 11:47PM
  • Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
  • Evertrue (Everneath, #3)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)
  • Rebel (Reboot, #2)
  • Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)
  • If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
  • Timestorm (Tempest, #3)
  • In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
  • Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
  • The Offering (The Pledge, #3)
  • Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3)
  • Champion (Legend, #3)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • Horde (Razorland, #3)
She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California, where she drinks too much caffeine and finds the weather to be just a little too perfect for her taste.
When unable to find a book, she can be found reading candy wrappers, coupons, and old receipts.
More about Tahereh Mafi...

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Untitled (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Untitled (Shatter Me, #6)

“Words, I think, are such unpredictable creatures.
No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence. Swords may cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry into the future, all the time digging and failing to rip their skeletons from our flesh.”
2204 likes