Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

K.M. Jackson
This topic is about K.M. Jackson
Promotions > Bounce with me!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K.M. (new)

K.M. (kwana) | 6 comments Hi everyone! I’m K.M. Jackson a new-ish author of both IR & AA romance. I’m so happy to have found this group. My latest novel BOUNCE was released on Christmas Eve and I just wanted to share a bit about BOUNCE with you all. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

BOUNCE:
Growing up as a young girl, Sabrina Jacobs could only dream her life would be this good. She has a successful career, a famous sexy husband, two children, a house in an affluent Westchester suburb and a shoe collection worthy of a magazine spread. Too bad it’s all a façade.
It has been almost a year since her husband admitted he had an affair with a younger and bouncier coworker. Follow Sabrina as she tries to rein in her out-of-control life by kicking her husband out on his rear, chucking her career and even firing her too-cute-for-the-job nanny. But how will she survive as a stay-at-home mom in the land of designer clothes, designer kids’ parties and designer babies? Hmm… maybe the hunky young French teacher, who has been flirting shamelessly with Sabrina, is just what she needs to take her mind off her problems. Well, not if her husband has something to say about it. Will Sabrina be able to forgive and still be true to herself?

message 2: by Connie (new)

Connie | 761 comments Oh, hello! Welcome to the group. :)

I saw the book on Amazon and bought it. :). It has a great premise, but I just have soooo many books that I just haven't read it yet. Congratulations on your new release. :)

Monica **can't read fast enough** (wwwgoodreadscomuser_monlat) | 895 comments Thanks for sharing the news about your book, the plot sound so interesting and ti being only 99 cents is an amazing deal! I added it to my to read list, hopefully I will be able to read it soon! Good luck on your newest release!

message 4: by K.M. (new)

K.M. (kwana) | 6 comments Thank you so much Connie. I hope you enjoy it and I totally understand about so many books. My TBR pile is huge :-)

message 5: by K.M. (new)

K.M. (kwana) | 6 comments Thank you Monica. I hope you enjoy it. I decided to do .99 for a short promo to get the word out. So nice to be here.

message 6: by Mstcat (new)

Mstcat | 1260 comments Welcome! Your book sounds great! I have to tell you that I really like your cover. Very simple, but nice. I'm going to post it (your book) on the IR Ebook Bargains so people who might not look here can see it is on sale. I'm playing catch up on my TBR list also but I'll definitely be reading and reviewing this one when I can.

message 7: by K.M. (new)

K.M. (kwana) | 6 comments Hi Mstcat! Thank you so much. I really appreciate you spreading the word. I have to say I love my cover and BOUNCE is my 1st self-pubbed book so I'm extra proud of the work my cover designer did. I hope you enjoy it when you have a chance to give it a read.

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 1437 comments Welcome! Definitely sounds like you've crafted a more unique type of read. Looking forward to giving it a spin. Definitely on my list.

message 9: by Kai (new)

Kai (ky02121) | 71 comments Sounds good.

message 10: by K.M. (new)

K.M. (kwana) | 6 comments Thanks a bunch Savannah & Kai. You all are so nice.