Epic Reads Book Club discussion

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
This topic is about Ignite Me

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Epic Reads (new) - added it

Epic Reads (epicreads) | 54 comments Mod
OH. EM. GEE.

Dianne (littlemisscarstairs) | 5 comments most steamy scene evuuuuuhh!!! wheeew i think i need a cold shower

Rachel Patrick (rachelpatrick) | 18 comments Mod
AND NOT JUST CHAPTER 55. CHAPTER EVERYTHING. EVVVVVEEEERRRRRYYYYYTTTTHHHIIIINNNNGGGGG.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel wrote: "AND NOT JUST CHAPTER 55. CHAPTER EVERYTHING. EVVVVVEEEERRRRRYYYYYTTTTHHHIIIINNNNGGGGG."

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

message 5: by Wafa (new)

Wafa Ahmed | 3 comments I must of read this chapter and chapter 58 about 300 times not even lying.

Rachel Patrick (rachelpatrick) | 18 comments Mod
I know it sounds perverted, but I CANNOT GET IT OUT OF MY MIND. It's stuck in there forever. And I may have reread it a couple times. (;

Dianne (littlemisscarstairs) | 5 comments im still rereading those chapters!!! haha! i cannot move on!!

Niña (marineenah) Hah, we're too clingy with this scene. Rereading it anywhere and I just want to scream in front of all the people and make myself crazy because I am effin CRAZY with this sh----

Bess (bessanalice) This Chapter was everything!!! AARON IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS AARON WARNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany (weareattached) Hot damn. The fifties were a good time in Ignite Me.

LailaBC | 3 comments Seriously this Chapter should have an extended Adult version..lol! i even tweeted to Ms Mafi herself right after i finished reading it and requested. hahaha! too bad she haven't replied to that.
By the time Aaron said "Lift your hips for me,love." right before...he was on his knees! I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF! muttering to myself "That my heart is going to explode!" ....and i found myself laughing again so hard when i read that exact sentiments from Warner's lips later in the chapter. OMGoooodnnessss! That was crazy stuff guys...hahahaha! i'm glad i have other readers to share these emotions with. I needed that :)

Gergana Tahereh Mafi doesn't rite many love scenes, but when she does, she writes them hot and steamy and perfect! Look at chapter 62 from Unravel me and 55 from Ignite me.

message 13: by Ina (last edited Feb 18, 2014 02:29AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ina | 2 comments ~hell is empty
and all the devils are here~

Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit. Ohshit.

And that "Lift your hips for me, love."

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. God, my heart is bursting with too much feeeeels.

Sigh.

Katheryn I think I about died and went to Warner heaven when 55 came around. And when Juliette admitted she loves him....I WAS LIKE "WHAAAAT OH MY GOD YES FINALLY WOMAN YOU ARE MAKING ME A PROUD HEN!" lol no I didn't saay that, but yknow. anyway....holy mother of sexiness, does Tahereh know how to WRITE! *fans self* And I'm on chapter 58/59? I think, and more more and there's MORE NAKEDNESS I just....siiiiiiiiiiigh. I feel like a tween on helium (when I should be a mature adult. ehem...yah right.) but cripes....I don't think I can take much more. I don't want the book to end. :(

Natalie (Never trust a duck) WHEW My Nook screen was fogging up

Lilly Santiago (lillysantiago) | 1 comments SOMEONE PLEASE THEY NEED TO POST THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY BOOK I DONT HAVE AND I AM SO MAD EVERYONE ELSE IS RAVING ABOUT CHAPTER 55 AND I CANT HAVE IT LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Addison (new)

Addison Campbell | 1 comments "“He’s on his knees.”

What does that mean/imply? Am I missing something here?

✧jessiix✧ | 4 comments CHAPTER 55 OH GOD!