♛AFTERWORLD♛ discussion

Cʜᴀᴛ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 704 (704 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments This topic is where you guys can chat. Talk about anything you wish.

message 2: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments First comment lols #dontmindme

I'm sorry, I just really need a place to fangirl over the beautiful voice that belongs to Ed Sheeran ?
And this looked like the perfect place to do it.
His song "I See Fire" from The Hobbit is just so perfect and
gksjfslkfjkds. I can't handle it ;-;

message 3: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments HOY CRAP!!! I was legit just listening to that <3
I lovelovelove Ed <3 he's perf.

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) I LOVE EDDD!!! My fav is Drunk, have you seen the music vid for that? The cat drinking beer and stuff :P

message 5: by cecilia (new)

cecilia GIVE ME LOVE

message 6: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Isn't it just the best thing ever ? <3
I can't even.
Apparently, he recorded everything aside from the cello. And wrote the lyrics. In other words, he is insanely talented.
I second that statement, m'dear.

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) I know, he's the only performer who really gets involved, he's never dethatched from his music if you catch my drift XD

message 8: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Sneha {✦Detailed Observer✦} wrote: "I LOVE EDDD!!! My fav is Drunk, have you seen the music vid for that? The cat drinking beer and stuff :P"

HAHA that was the best xD

cece ~ baby just say yes wrote: "GIVE ME LOVE"

Omggg love that song so much. Give Me Love was my favourite song all last year <3 Edddd ;-;

message 9: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Me, Myself, and I wrote: "First comment lols #dontmindme

I'm sorry, I just really need a place to fangirl over the beautiful voice that belongs to Ed Sheeran ?
His song "I..."

asdfghjkl

I love him. LOL

message 10: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Rightt ? ;-;
Wahh,
I don't understand how it's possible to be that perfect !

ignore this, just needed somewhere to post the teeny tiny bit I have for heer
(view spoiler)

message 11: by ▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (last edited Feb 03, 2014 06:42PM) (new)

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) Angel: Last year was all Lego House for me, I just loved that. I love everything of his

Small bump *dies*
A team *sniffles*
Drunk *<3*
Lego house
Give me love

Those are my tippity top favs of his

message 12: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments I love drunk too! But all my friends hate it. *coughs* Angel *coughs*

message 13: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Me, Myself, and I wrote: "Rightt ? ;-;
Wahh,
I don't understand how it's possible to be that perfect !

ignore this, just needed somewhere to post the teeny tiny bit I have for heer
Under Construction
"We don't live for..."

Lol, for your character feel free to make a topic for her, even if it's just a format and name. XD

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) ((I identify people by pics so I thought angel was cece, sorry XD))

ahhh what??? Drunk is AMAZINGGG!!!! I love it so much, especially the beginning when it went, "I wanna be drunk when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed

message 15: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments YESSS I KNOW.

and I love in the end of give me love, how he sings 'parting glass' asdfhjkl I love that song just as a song but combine that with Ed Sheeran....

message 16: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments So, guys, I have discovered an amaziiinnnnggg artist <3 I cant believe I didn't know about him before but he's amaze o.o
https://soundcloud.com/jaymes-young

Jaymes Young <3

message 18: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments HOOOLLLYYYY MOTHAHHHH OMGGGGG GAME OF THRONES <3 <3 <3 <3 AHHHH

That was an embarrassing reaction

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments Me, Myself, and I wrote: "First comment lols #dontmindme

His song "I..."

I LISTENED TO THE COVER OF IT AND HAVE DIED

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments JON SNOW

message 21: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Yushhhhh meh I don't wanna wait until April DX

message 22: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie So I would like to collaborate with Cheryl, me myself and I, and cece? On a last name for the Royal family of the shifters. If they want to do that here in chat that is great or friend me and we can discuss it. I have a few ideas but I want it too work with all the names. So far there are Three characters created

Naira Aoibhín _______
Zéphyrine Claire _________
Prince Samuel Felix ________

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments I'm very indecisive about which character to start on and where they should be. Fuck

message 25: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Guys....I just finished Eleanor and Park. I can't even.....

message 26: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments holy shitmuffins omggg :'( mehhh what did you think of the ending?

message 27: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stephanie: can I call you Steph? XD
Well I don't even know what my charries name is gonna be atm so you guys can decide and I'll just cater to it :3
Unless you want my input or anything

message 28: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments ☪ αɴɢel ☪ wrote: "holy shitmuffins omggg :'( mehhh what did you think of the ending?"

I cant even....I sent you a vid. of what I looked like right after I finished it. That almost hit me worse than TFIOS did, ok?

message 29: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Omg :'( I warned you man. My skype is also being stupid, believe it or not, so I have to login again. I'll call you in a sec.

message 30: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments lol kk.

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie yeah steph or stef is fine. I was just wanting to collaborate the other two already have names and I just want to know if they have any ideas.

message 32: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments @Steph: I really don't mind. Honestly, I can just add whatever last name you had in mind ? Seriously, I'm cool with anything and everything C;

ANNNND.
I kinda sorta have an idea for a collab.
It has to do with my prince and an arranged marriage ? Anyone interested ?
pweease ?

message 33: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) @Sara: I'm interested :)
if you would like me to be...

message 34: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (last edited Feb 05, 2014 02:54PM) (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments @Antonia: But of course I would ! C;
(view spoiler)

This is assuming arranged marriages are a thing in this plot line ?
Lols, if it's not, Sara's going to feel like quite an idjit.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ Stephanie wrote: "So I would like to collaborate with Cheryl, me myself and I, and cece? On a last name for the Royal family of the shifters. If they want to do that here in chat that is great or friend me and we ca..."

i'm pretty flexible on last names :)
what are some last names do you have in mind?
we can all vote on one?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ someone should collab with me
bc i have an idea
and um i need someone to collab with and um yes
pweeeeaaasssseeeee?

message 37: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments I'd collab with ya. I love collabs, I'd collab with anyone XD

message 38: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 05, 2014 04:37PM) (new)

Stephanie So the best name I could come up with was actually quite literal. Assuming when the kingdoms were formed they most powerful took the thrones, then you can assume that the ruler then took on a name that was painfully obvious like Therion. Or quite possibly O'Therion. I could not think of anything better

Wiki Quote
"The term therianthropy comes from the Greek theríon, θηρίον, meaning "wild animal" or "beast" (impliedly mammalian), and anthrōpos, άνθρωπος, meaning "human being". It was used to refer to animal transformation folklore of Asia and Europe as early as 1901.[4] Sometimes, "zoanthropy" is used instead of "therianthropy".[5]"

These are how the names would look then:
Naira Aoibhín Theríon
Zéphyrine Claire Theríon
Prince Samuel Felix Theríon

message 39: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments I'll collab with anyone too :p

message 40: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments ^Well that wasn't a fail.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ ๖ۣۜAηтσηια wrote: "Hahahhahaha! I love that GIF Dx"

rofl isn't it just adorable? xD

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ ☪ αɴɢel ☪ wrote: "I'd collab with ya. I love collabs, I'd collab with anyone XD"

LET'S COLLAB THEN :D
i'll pm you :3

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ ⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "I'll collab with anyone too :p"

i'll collab with you :3

message 44: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) cheryl wrote: "๖ۣۜAηтσηια wrote: "Hahahhahaha! I love that GIF Dx"

rofl isn't it just adorable? xD"

Yes, even when he's a cubby kitty he can still make me sit there and say..."Awww...."

message 45: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Stephanie wrote: "So the best name I could come up with was actually quite literal. Assuming when the kingdoms were formed they most powerful took the thrones, then you can assume that the ruler then took on a name ..."

@Steph: I love it <3
Though I think I'm going to change Samuel's name, honestly. Lols, it's too simplistic compared to the rest of his family and it looks kinda odd. So I'll let you know when I edit it ! C:

message 46: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I went for meaning with mine, but she was named by her parents, who is to say that your character wasnt named by the father, who may have a very simple name. Say the mother got more of a say in naming the girls.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ Stephanie wrote: "So the best name I could come up with was actually quite literal. Assuming when the kingdoms were formed they most powerful took the thrones, then you can assume that the ruler then took on a name ..."

i like it! :D
and it works pretty well with zeph's name :3
i'll go ahead and edit in my charries profile

message 48: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments cheryl wrote: "⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "I'll collab with anyone too :p"

i'll collab with you :3"

lol, YAY. XD Pm?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ ⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "cheryl wrote: "⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "I'll collab with anyone too :p"

i'll collab with you :3"

lol, YAY. XD Pm?"

YES I SHALL PM YOU :D

message 50: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie That took me most of the morning to come up with. I feel dumb because it is so obvious but I figure for royalty it shouldnt matter they are obvious people and then I figure it could be a thing like all royalty of the shapeshifters are named Theríon, some may even say 'The Theríon' as a title.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15