Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading February 3?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2088 comments Mod
Happy Monday! Starting this week with A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments I'm reading books for RITA judging--and also Manda's Why Earls Fall in Love. Manda, I love how you keep a mystery going while balancing it with such a thoughtful romance.

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
Thank you so much, Theresa! I too am reading RITA books this week. I've got some great stuff in my packet!

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica | 548 comments Mod
Woot! I actually read a book!!! The first book in MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS!!!!! It was Deadline, by Sandra Brown. It was pretty good. I'm not sure what I'll pick up next, but I'm definitely looking for something to read. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica, I love Sandra Brown she is my fave female author. Her stories are so imaginative and exciting. Have you read any others of hers?

message 6: by Monica (new)

Monica | 548 comments Mod
Hi, Marnie. I've read all of her books. Lol! Love her!

message 7: by Cheri (last edited Feb 04, 2014 06:29PM) (new)

Cheri (cvenable16) | 136 comments Just finished Why Dukes Say I Do, bought the next, Why Earls Fall in Love, but saving it until the 3rd one comes out so I can read them together :) Now reading the Barboza Brothers series by Reeni Austin. Then will start the new Marie Force that was released today All You Need is Love.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica, because yo mentioned Sandra Brown I found some of her books (didn't realise I had so many) and started reading them again starting with The Crush which is one of my all time faves, my faves being Ricochet and Play Dirty. She has fantastic vilians. I must say though I am not much for her older romance stories, Hawk O'Toole's Hostage is one of my all time disliked books. Glad she no longer writes these kinds of stories.