What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Pilgrimage to Hell (Deathlands, #1)
This topic is about Pilgrimage to Hell
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > One eyed hero (and his group) have to go through time portals before some time runs out [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarath (new)

Sarath | 5 comments I have read this book around 20 years back, it seems to be a multi-series book (not sure if its a trilogy)

The main story revolves around a group of people who need to go to a time portal which opens at various places on earth before some time runs out I think. The time portal will take them to a new place from where they have to catch the next time portal till ???

Some points I recollect about the story:

1. The hero is one eyed (called raven or ryan.. not very sure)
2. The heroine (has red hair I think) and is rescued by the hero while she is about to be raped by some thug and at the same time is also in danger of being killed by a mutant/or monster.
3. At one scene, 100s of mutants attack hero's canvoy (of 2-3 trucks) and get zapped to death
4. The hero's canvoy historically sold arms to various people, but there seems to be some realization that they have done wrong and need to fix things e.t.c

Thanks for your time in helping me out.

Bryan457 | 284 comments maybe the Deathland series by James Axler Pilgrimage To Hell by Jack Adrian

message 3: by Sarath (new)

Sarath | 5 comments Bryan457 wrote: "maybe the Deathland series by James Axler Pilgrimage To Hell by Jack Adrian"

Prefect. You got it right. Thanks a lot. Now I can read part 2 and figure out what has happened next :)

message 4: by Sarath (new)

Sarath | 5 comments Bryan457 wrote: "maybe the Deathland series by James Axler Pilgrimage To Hell by Jack Adrian"

Prefect. You got it right. Thanks a lot. Now I can read part 2 and figure out what has happened next :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pilgrimage to Hell (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

James Axler (other topics)